Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 59,146 to 59,160 of 61469
-
01-01-09 16:22 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 515MILF Fever
Hello SF:
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
If I can help you with this MILF windfall I will. Just trying to do my part Fox! I tried my MILF up in Gettysburg and she just happens to be between boyfriends the planets must be aligned. I wailed her for about three hours the day after Christmas.
Hell an RT sounds good, I will buy first round got to spend some of this combat pay.
It is good to be home the year went fast.
Big Red
-
12-31-08 12:04 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 105ISO opinions
I was given an early Christmas gift earlier this month in the form of gonorrhea and I am looking for your opinions on who you think was most likely to give it to me. I saw the 3 suspects all on the same Friday night and I got the drip on Monday afternoon. I figured I'd get a better response here than in DC where this happened, I hope you don't mind.
Suspect A. $20 crackhead SW. BBBJ. I also received a BBBJ from her a few days prior. She is very good at what she does, this is why I am asking. I also thought (naively perhaps) that it was hard to catch a STD from oral sex.
Suspect B. $20 SW. BBBJ. Just down the street from Suspect A. First and last time I've seen her out.
Suspect C. K st SW. More like early Saturday morning, 5am. Cbj and cfs. During fs I pulled off the condom and jerked to finish.
My reaction has been to stay away from the area where I picked up A & B, figuring A was most likely the carrier. I figure C is unlikely. What do you think? Thanks in advance for your participation.
-
12-30-08 19:38 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 283Lori
Saw a cute little WSW down Catherine so decided to stop. 27 y. O. , see cups, nice body but caught a double whammy habit or ready and dope. Fresh down here from eastern shore with her sister. Dropped a. 2 for BBBJ. Lots of twisting and turning but couldn't DT. Kept going for 20 minutes and started to rush and asked for more money. Said only if I nut and went back down. Face fucked her for 10 more but she still refused to DT but still got my nut for. 1 more.
I might pick it up again if desperate or going for 1/2 & 1/2.
-
12-30-08 13:57 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 1823Mustang69
Jackson can ban you. If Mustang continue to post other people's pictures, I hope he does. Bottom line is no one likes a thief or a bullshit artist - and so far he has yet to prove that he isn't one or the other.
Originally Posted by Tembermd
Bench
-
12-30-08 02:16 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 1146Dam, Big Red is back gotta protect my woman
Hey there big red. How ya hangin. Gglad your back safe and sound. They didn't cut your ball off, by some chance. Dam, we better watch out, this boy know how to do a woman from what I hear. LOL
Now you probably want to do an RT or something. Go out and get laid, get drunk, or something childish and male. HMmmmm sounds like fun. LOL.
Oh big red. I am having way too much fun out here in MILF, and semi-pro ville. The dam woman are falling our of the sky at me. So help me, They just need a couple of bucks to help pay the rent. They call me. "Oh SF, can I come over to see you today. Sure I would give you a discount. Your so much fun, and I cum so much, and you eat me sooo good. But I need some money for the rent. " Oh no problem honey, I can help you.
Lovin every minute of it.
Smiling FoxLast edited by Admin; 12-31-08 at 16:22.
-
12-30-08 00:08 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 551Who was that?
Originally Posted by Happy One
-
12-29-08 22:16 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 978Sleeping Bag, You know you took one of the best little girls out of here with you. That girl is GFE all the way & I will surely miss her, she is one hell of a good date. I will always keep an eye out for in the years to come. Have a good journey, Happy One, now sad.
-
12-29-08 21:55 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks for your service to both our country and to the board. Let this sniveling regular member salute.
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
12-29-08 20:59 #2316Banned Member

Posts: 426I am glad you are back here and safe.
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
12-29-08 18:37 #2315Regular Member

Posts: 21Old Eastern and Back River Neck road used to have some girls from time to time. Also Middle River Rd. Haven't seen much in the last year but every once in a while you will see one.
Originally Posted by Papuk
-
12-29-08 16:50 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 307I think I may have been with this girl before. Sounds like a girl I met on Conkling between Baltimore and Fayette. Says she lives somewhere around Preston St, and I'm pretty sure her name was Nicole and she definetely said she was new because I remember teasing her about it. Yup. Has to be the one. She's one of two young BSWs over there. The other is Bunny. I've never had a bad time with Bunny and have written maybe two reports about my encounters with her.
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
12-29-08 13:37 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 515Big Red Back from Baghdad
Hello Balmer:
Big Red is back from Baghdad and it is coming apart at the seams in some areas. I touched down rented a car and scored some pussy on the east side pretty BSW 20 5-2 120lbs 36-24-36 pretty ass. Went to notel she had a fine body, little bit of a belly from kids but otherwise real tight and clean, nice tits started with CBJ and no 69, then CG it has been a while so I popped fast. We talked and CBJ for round 2 and I hit it doggy what a nice ass, two pops $40, notel $30 young fresh pussy priceless. I think if I see her a couple of times there will be more on the menu. Says she is new to this, she might be, she is not a jockey or pipehead, gave me her real name I could tell from her tattoo WTF. It is so good to see things have not changed in Balmer.
How is the RT? LL, Doc, Fox, Robux, Fool, Cloud, Benz, Larry how the fuck have you guys been
Nicole looks/body/service/attitude 8/8/7/8 service could have been a 9 with BBBJ and 69, her attitude was great she just politly said she would rather not when I wanted to 69.
I have exact location for trusted senior members.
Back in town
Big Red
-
12-29-08 05:32 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 38PP area
Took a ride thru the PP area Saturday. To my surprise there was some decent walkers a blonde on Baltimore, a little burnette on Paterson. I pick up this BSW and she got in nice looking but didn’t feel right. So took her around the block and just drop her off. She told me her name but don’t remember. But after thinking why it didn’t feel right it came to me. She use to call herself Destiny some of you may remember her.
Be Safe
M1951
-
12-28-08 10:03 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 134It could have been, I forgot what she told me it was. The description sounds right.
Originally Posted by Jay Licsem
-
12-27-08 19:20 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 53Sure..
At the BP gas station at Dundalk and Holabird, a WSW named Chrissy hangs out there. She is reasonable with pricing.
Originally Posted by Papuk










Reply With Quote





