Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54590

    Blue

    Seen some recent posts about blue at M&why. Really been wanting to see her for quite some time. Is she still around??

  2. #54589

    5 Stars on Colonial-Wow

    Went to 5 Stars at 13781 E Colonial. Saw Jasmine and I have seen her before on the circuit. I thought she had gone to LA permanently but here she was again and I had a huge smile on my face when I left. She is energetic and eager to please. MSOG is standard with her and she gives a great massage as well. She even remembered that I like the whole back walking thing and a hard massage on my neck and shoulders. If you look at my posts you see I don't lavish praise often as I see a good time should be the standard. Jasmine makes up for a lot of bad experiences and women like her are why I stay in the hobby.

  3. #54588

    Crystal Spa

    I see They are on John Young Pkwy. But near what intersection?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Crystal spa earlier this afternoon. At first I, saw quite a few vehicles parked in the front and the back, I figured it would be packed, but, when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised, I was the only one there. Apparently the other vehicles present were for the medical center. Bobo, greeted me at the door. She told me today was her first day. Bobo has nice c size boobies, attractive with short black hair, she kissed and hugged me and her boobs felt good pressed against mine. She said, wow, your boobs are almost as big as mine. I told her thanks, I guess. When she kissed me, I can smell the coffee in her breath, but, at least it wasn't foul.

    Anyways, I gave her the standard 240 donation and then I used the restroom. After I got back, we went to the room and took of our clothes off and I sat on the bed and she pressed her body against mine, and I started sucking on her nipples, they were hard as rocks. We then both laid down on the bed and started making out, and then, all of a sudden, Candy walks in and offered a double play and I politely declined. I want to come back and sample her for sure. So, Bobo and I get in the 69 position and man her kitty tasted good. While this is going on, in walks Angela and she also wanted to turn two for the double play, at first, I politely declined, but, she looks so good, I eventually agreed. Man, that woman is persuasive. At this point, Bobo's kitty was in my face and Angela was going down on me. After a few minutes, they switch positions and at this point Angela starts her hurricane show. After she came all over my face, Bobo, was still giving me a BJ and Angela decided to give me a prostate exam, and this lead to a powerful release. All I can say is wow, I can't wait to come back. Total damage was 340.

    Angela suggested that she and the other girls should be there for another 2 weeks. The current line up consists of Angela, Bobo, Candy and Abby. So, four girls total.

    As always monger on, monger safe. I'm out.

  4. #54587

    Crystal spa (fomerly Tokyo spa) - Bobo, Angela

    So, I went to Crystal spa earlier this afternoon. At first I, saw quite a few vehicles parked in the front and the back, I figured it would be packed, but, when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised, I was the only one there. Apparently the other vehicles present were for the medical center. Bobo, greeted me at the door. She told me today was her first day. Bobo has nice c size boobies, attractive with short black hair, she kissed and hugged me and her boobs felt good pressed against mine. She said, wow, your boobs are almost as big as mine. I told her thanks, I guess. When she kissed me, I can smell the coffee in her breath, but, at least it wasn't foul.

    Anyways, I gave her the standard 240 donation and then I used the restroom. After I got back, we went to the room and took of our clothes off and I sat on the bed and she pressed her body against mine, and I started sucking on her nipples, they were hard as rocks. We then both laid down on the bed and started making out, and then, all of a sudden, Candy walks in and offered a double play and I politely declined. I want to come back and sample her for sure. So, Bobo and I get in the 69 position and man her kitty tasted good. While this is going on, in walks Angela and she also wanted to turn two for the double play, at first, I politely declined, but, she looks so good, I eventually agreed. Man, that woman is persuasive. At this point, Bobo's kitty was in my face and Angela was going down on me. After a few minutes, they switch positions and at this point Angela starts her hurricane show. After she came all over my face, Bobo, was still giving me a BJ and Angela decided to give me a prostate exam, and this lead to a powerful release. All I can say is wow, I can't wait to come back. Total damage was 340.

    Angela suggested that she and the other girls should be there for another 2 weeks. The current line up consists of Angela, Bobo, Candy and Abby. So, four girls total.

    As always monger on, monger safe. I'm out.

  5. #54586

    Good question, don't really know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1976  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the update. Very useful. Any chance that this Chole is the same Chole that was at NDS about 2-2. 5 years ago? She wasn't there for too long, but she was 1/3 of the best 4 hands experience I have ever had. Have been looking for her, every since.

    There was also a Chole at Tokyo about a year ago, but that was a totally different girl.
    When I saw May at venus spa, before we went to the room I saw a quick glimpse of Chloe from far away. She was pretty, petite and with short black hair. Definitely would love to sample her. There might be more than one Chloe.
    Last edited by BbbbbwLover; 12-16-25 at 19:04. Reason: Grammar

  6. #54585
    Quote Originally Posted by Green09  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer any up grade menu? Bb? Or videos? And what av she was in? Thanks.
    Yup, full menu that most Japanese girls offer. BB, CIP, Video.

    I forgot the av titles but it's on Meiji if you zoom in. I think her screen name was Uta Miyoshi?

  7. #54584

    Angela. Tokyo

    Hey is Angela still at Tokyo this week? I saw the report from this weekend but was thinking of going tomorrow or Thursday.

  8. #54583
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1976  [View Original Post]
    That's probably the same Chloe that was present around this time, last year, so not my "unicorn". Do you remember if this Chloe had man-mades, or natural? I was just at Tokyo last month, to take Winter for a test drive. Candy stopped in and tried to sell a 4 hands, but she wasn't really my flavor. I didn't see any other girls, during that visit. My fault for not asking.

    Chloe from NDS was / is about 5'3", relatively slender, maybe 110 lbs soaking wet, natural B cups, but had an amazing, erotic smile?

    The original report indicated a possible Chloe sighting at Venus. I don't make it to town often enough to play the hit or miss battleship game. If I was local, it would be a fun quest, but as an infrequent visitor, I kinda need all of my shots to count.
    I just remember she had a girl next door look. I'm thinking but not sure she had naturals.

  9. #54582

    Missly Spa / Sasha

    Made the trek to Missly to see Sasha based on a recent review. When I arrived I was greeted by short Asian girl probably in her late 30's I'd say. She was in a smock so it was hard to tell what her body looked like. She led me to me to room #2 and asked me how long. I told her I was there to see Sasha and she said I'm Sasha. I was thinking she wasn't telling the truth because this girl was no beauty queen, she was just OK. I went for it anyway and told her I wanted an hour, handed her the fee and she left the room for supplies. When she returned she asked if I wanted a TS and I said sure. So we get to the TS shower and when she dropped the smock her and exposed her body I was really unimpressed. Her tits had some sag but not bad. She had a bit of a tummy and her pussy was basically stubble, not a Bush at all. So we played around in the TS for quite some time. She was doing the P2 P slide and it actually slid in. She seemed like she was enjoying it for a second and then she said "no condom no good" and pulled it out. We were both laughing and the she then started giving me a BBBJ which was pretty good but she was at it for at least 10 minutes. She kept saying "I love your cock". I wasn't sure if we were ever going to leave the TS but we did finally go to the room where she laid back on the table and said it's your turn baby. So I started sucking on her tits and she was very responsive and as I made my way down to her pussy I would very softly touch her pussy with my tongue and I thought this girl was going to loose her mind. She was squirming all over the place and I hadn't really even started yet but when I finally got serious and started to really DATY she came almost immediately and I just kept on going until she came again. I stood up and she dropped to her knees and started with more BBBJ and licking and sucking my balls until I finally had to stop her. She applied the cover with her mouth, got back up on the table, spread her legs and started smacking her extremely wet pussy. I started with some standing mish and after a few minutes she turned to her side and I really started pounding away on this girl. She came again and I was right behind her so I pulled of the cover and she eagerly sucked out every drop. We both laid on the table for a while until she left to get a hot towel. When she came back in the room Crystal came back with her and I was wishing I had got her as she is much better looking with a tight little body. She pulled up her dress to give me a little preview and I definitely liked what I saw. Nice firm tits, flat stomach and a nicely trimmed kitty. I'm thinking to myself that this girl fit the description of Sasha that I read about but Crystal has a short bob cut hair style. In any event the girl is smoking and I will be returning to see her next. So even though Sasha wasn't exactly what I was expecting she was still worth the trip. I did have a good time with her. Good times!

  10. #54581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Tis the season happyxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Pub, thanks for the detailed review man and yes I might have to go try these girls out. You know my style, which one would be the best for me to out of the 2 and I'll report back with the review.

    I've been out of the loop a few days because I've been in New York, but I'm back in Orlando.
    To treat yourself! Check your pm brother.

  11. #54580

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Anybody no who is at 5 star? Recent vists.
    Yeah. I haven't been there, but I drive past it a lot. Is this place still operating at a good level since Tiffany left? Still kicking myself for missing out on that.

  12. #54579
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    ...maybe Candy at Crystal?

    Well, I may have a new definition of what GFE is. Fucking shit.

    I go to Tokyo on Sunday afternoon because Angela said to come see her one more time, I thought some waterworks on the way out of town might be something fun.

    Greeted by Jenny...and I've seen some reviews about her looks and that she's not a beauty. I disagree, she's so fucking hot. Pale and natural...so smooth this one.

    She gives me a sheepish grin and I'm torn now because she's so fun. She goes, "Door 1 is one girl, Door 2 is two girls, Door 3 is three girls, Door 4 is four girls, Door 5 is five girls..." Because it's not busy. I'm like, "Stop right there, there IS no Door 5! And I want 6 girls anyway, where's THAT door?" She laughs and throws me in a room...follows me in.

    Kinda wanted the waterworks, but Jenny is so fun. I ask her about Angela. It's not busy, just one door closed. But I have a feeling dude just banged out Ivy and Angela in a double, because both of them are running around naked in the hall.

    Jenny says okay, with an eyeroll. I sit down and in comes Angela, butt naked with her clothes in her hand. She sits next to me and says, "You want ME?" And she starts putting her pants ON. Hahaha! I think it's opposite day. I'm like, "Baby, no worries, Jenny is fine, see you next time." She says okay as she gets dressed in a rush and starts the Mandarin screaming.

    In walks Jenny, she's on a mission.
    Yeah, used to see Jenny at you Massage back a couple years when I traveled frequently to Orlando for business. Was always well worth the visit for sure! Now pretty much work around Tampa Bay. Actually we hoping she would rotate over to Sunlight or Smile when they were operating in St. Pete, but never did. Did get to visit with Kelly, Gina, Sugar and few other all stars when the aforementioned were open. Hopefully they open another St. Pete location soon. Think they just have to find the right spot (The ones in the warehouse districts or off the beat shopping centers with smoke shops seem to survive the longest. And of course thick walls help.)

  13. #54578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    I suspect different

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1976  [View Original Post]
    That's probably the same Chloe that was present around this time, last year, so not my "unicorn". Do you remember if this Chloe had man-mades, or natural? I was just at Tokyo last month, to take Winter for a test drive. Candy stopped in and tried to sell a 4 hands, but she wasn't really my flavor. I didn't see any other girls, during that visit. My fault for not asking.

    Chloe from NDS was / is about 5'3", relatively slender, maybe 110 lbs soaking wet, natural B cups, but had an amazing, erotic smile?

    The original report indicated a possible Chloe sighting at Venus. I don't make it to town often enough to play the hit or miss battleship game. If I was local, it would be a fun quest, but as an infrequent visitor, I kinda need all of my shots to count.
    The venus Chloe has all natural full b prob c cup. very lean but fit...gorgeous body imo. Think a bit like Kelly.
    But can't know for sure if same gal. However, has a Tokyo gal ever jumped to Venus? I think venus, VIP, couple more managed by diff than tokyo orchid group?

    I am sure Happyxxx can answer if any of the girls hop between the two diff groups.

  14. #54577

    In search of Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    There was a Chloe at Tokyo in November.
    That's probably the same Chloe that was present around this time, last year, so not my "unicorn". Do you remember if this Chloe had man-mades, or natural? I was just at Tokyo last month, to take Winter for a test drive. Candy stopped in and tried to sell a 4 hands, but she wasn't really my flavor. I didn't see any other girls, during that visit. My fault for not asking.

    Chloe from NDS was / is about 5'3", relatively slender, maybe 110 lbs soaking wet, natural B cups, but had an amazing, erotic smile?

    The original report indicated a possible Chloe sighting at Venus. I don't make it to town often enough to play the hit or miss battleship game. If I was local, it would be a fun quest, but as an infrequent visitor, I kinda need all of my shots to count.

  15. #54576

    Jenny at Tokyo

    ...maybe Candy at Crystal?

    Well, I may have a new definition of what GFE is. Fucking shit.

    I go to Tokyo on Sunday afternoon because Angela said to come see her one more time, I thought some waterworks on the way out of town might be something fun.

    Greeted by Jenny...and I've seen some reviews about her looks and that she's not a beauty. I disagree, she's so fucking hot. Pale and natural...so smooth this one.

    She gives me a sheepish grin and I'm torn now because she's so fun. She goes, "Door 1 is one girl, Door 2 is two girls, Door 3 is three girls, Door 4 is four girls, Door 5 is five girls..." Because it's not busy. I'm like, "Stop right there, there IS no Door 5! And I want 6 girls anyway, where's THAT door?" She laughs and throws me in a room...follows me in.

    Kinda wanted the waterworks, but Jenny is so fun. I ask her about Angela. It's not busy, just one door closed. But I have a feeling dude just banged out Ivy and Angela in a double, because both of them are running around naked in the hall.

    Jenny says okay, with an eyeroll. I sit down and in comes Angela, butt naked with her clothes in her hand. She sits next to me and says, "You want ME?" And she starts putting her pants ON. Hahaha! I think it's opposite day. I'm like, "Baby, no worries, Jenny is fine, see you next time." She says okay as she gets dressed in a rush and starts the Mandarin screaming.

    In walks Jenny, she's on a mission. I'm happy, but I think she took that personally. She presses against me and looks up and goes, "How many times do you want to cum today?" Well, THAT'S a nice start! She shoves her tongue in my mouth and it's a deep LFK, if that makes sense. It doesn't stop, more LFK and more LFK. She throws me down on my back and lays on top of me fully clothed, both of us.

    She wants to make out for like 10 minutes, with our clothes on...touching and rubbing. It was awesome! She's laying on top of me and peels my shirt off. She unbuckles my pants and we struggle to get out of our clothes because she never wanted to stop kissing. This was like a college hookup, so fun.

    We're both naked and Jr is rock-fucking solid. She flips to a 69 start. Ooof, this is fun. But I'm immediately starting to lose it. I think she sensed this because she slowed her rhythm and we both settled in on the oral skills. Jesus.

    She wheels around face to face now, looks in my eyes and says, "I'm going to use your dick to cum." She put her legs together and slid her knees between mine. She goes, "Don't cum, don't cum yet." I'm fine because Jr is a rock, full blood-flow.

    She slips him in with her legs together on top of me and starts pumping down. It was like a reverse-prone, never happened to me before. It made her pussy tight as shit and I think her 'thing' was her clit rubbing on the top of Jr. Only took like 3 minutes to get herself off, came on my stomach, a little pond. She goes, "Do you see how wet?

    I'm losing my brain now, and she wants me to pound her mish on the table so we flip. I blow shortly after in the bag. Didn't want to, but Jesus Christ.

    After five minutes of making out, she goes, "Again. Now." I'm like what, I need more time. But she wasn't having it and Jr rose to the occasion somehow.

    Um, this part is largely redacted, but all three inputs were enjoyed and I feel like the two of us should be jailed. Super sweaty, super disgusting, fluids everywhere. We hit the 60-min mark and she wanted another hour. Well, so did I...two hours of straight of nasty fun. Never stopped kissing, constant making out, LFK/DFK...all of it, super intimate...fucking awesome!

    She took me to the shower and we laughed about it all, she cleaned me up and we went back to the room so I could get dressed. She pushed me down and said stay all day, we laid for a bit and shot the shit. It was slow, so she wanted a 3rd pop. And, just like that, one of you fuckers showed up. She goes, "Ok, go home now, I go make some money." Hahaha!

    And as she walked me out, I got the BIG bottle of water. I got the 33 oz Smart Water with Alkaline...eat your hearts out! Quick smooches and I bounced.

    Beauty = 5/5; Personality = 5/5; GFE = 6/5; Service = 5/5; Recommend = YES YES!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape