Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 26637
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25032

    Ally

    Just checking in to see if anyone has had fun with Ally?

  2. #25031
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Does she drive up to GR if you book the hotel? Confused if this is the same Jeannie who is utr in Kalamazoo or someone else since this is Grand Rapids. She does $250/ hr if you grab the room and would put the top providers out of business up here if she had more availability or quit or day job.
    She will make arrangements to meet you somewhere. Yes she is the UTR from Kalamazoo. If you get the room she will definitely negotiate. She gets $300 for the hour but that includes her getting the room. I have not seen her in some time but a year ago when I did last see her she was awesome and I'm sure she still is. Be safe. JK.

  3. #25030

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, you may notice CJs ad is down Not to worry It was some technical issue She is still active and seeing patients.
    The most drugged out hookers can somehow make a tryst and STG ad I'm curious how this turns out. Can't imagine her post violates any terms of service other than using fake pics.

  4. #25029

    Jeannie in GR?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    She really is an amazing provider, I have seen her in the past and she is everything you reported and more. Very sensual and kind. Be good to her. Be safe. JK.
    Does she drive up to GR if you book the hotel? Confused if this is the same Jeannie who is utr in Kalamazoo or someone else since this is Grand Rapids. She does $250/ hr if you grab the room and would put the top providers out of business up here if she had more availability or quit or day job.

  5. #25028

    Jeannie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    She really is an amazing provider, I have seen her in the past and she is everything you reported and more. Very sensual and kind. Be good to her. Be safe. JK.
    Where can I find her (STG?) or is she UTR?

    TIA Stroker.

  6. #25027
    Quote Originally Posted by TdDrew  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent date with Jeannie. She is kind, considerate, lots of fun, and sexy as hell. We took a shower together, had a passionate romp, and shared some food. I have found her to be 100% reliable in communication and very consistent with a great effort. I know she would enjoy seeing a few new faces. Senior members contact me for digits.
    She really is an amazing provider, I have seen her in the past and she is everything you reported and more. Very sensual and kind. Be good to her. Be safe. JK.

  7. #25026

    Lexiii

    Anyone have any info on her she looks like an amazing time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/778778214879

  8. #25025

    Jeannie

    I had a recent date with Jeannie. She is kind, considerate, lots of fun, and sexy as hell. We took a shower together, had a passionate romp, and shared some food. I have found her to be 100% reliable in communication and very consistent with a great effort. I know she would enjoy seeing a few new faces. Senior members contact me for digits.

  9. #25024

    CJ active despite no ad

    Hey gents, you may notice CJs ad is down Not to worry It was some technical issue She is still active and seeing patients.

  10. #25023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    No link because she only posts when she is in town.

    The last review was spot on, where she gives an OK girlfriend blowjob, but there's nothing to rave home about. That being said, I love getting my cock sucked, and she did a great job at doing just that. She quoted 150 for a ss, I negotiated 120, you may be able to go lower? I price the service I'm getting from this equal to what I would spend at the strip clubs in Detroit. Now, while the blowjob itself was nothing amazing, it got the job done. Her finish was where the best part of the service was. I thought she was going to just stop sucking as soon as I blew, but the second the first shot of Bacardi baby batter went deep into her throat, that's when subsequent slow sucks started happening, and I was literally pinned back in my driver seat from the sensation. Completely worth my donation, and I will visit often when she is in town.

    Bacardi out.
    Thanks for the review was talking to her but she was doing only incall and I couldn't get to her will definitely see her when she comes back she sounds like fun and if her pictures is accurate my type.

  11. #25022

    Car dates

    Does anyone have a semi-updated list of providers willing to do car dates?

  12. #25021

    KD the virgin. Head only

    No link because she only posts when she is in town.

    The last review was spot on, where she gives an OK girlfriend blowjob, but there's nothing to rave home about. That being said, I love getting my cock sucked, and she did a great job at doing just that. She quoted 150 for a ss, I negotiated 120, you may be able to go lower? I price the service I'm getting from this equal to what I would spend at the strip clubs in Detroit. Now, while the blowjob itself was nothing amazing, it got the job done. Her finish was where the best part of the service was. I thought she was going to just stop sucking as soon as I blew, but the second the first shot of Bacardi baby batter went deep into her throat, that's when subsequent slow sucks started happening, and I was literally pinned back in my driver seat from the sensation. Completely worth my donation, and I will visit often when she is in town.

    Bacardi out.

  13. #25020

    Sarah Heart

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a message, but I haven't heard anything back yet. If anybody has any info, I'd like to hear it too please.

  14. #25019

    Sarah Heart?

    Anyone had any luck with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/452735033901
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-16 095540.jpg‎  

  15. #25018

    Lol

    Ha! Yes indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Everyone who bought the Kindle that I listed on Craigslist for $1,000 paid full price.

    P.S. I still have that fucken Kindle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape