Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 13297
-
12-22-25 09:55 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 79Warning
For those who knows this one, has anyone been in touch and know whereabouts? (last four 6684) Warning! She disappeared briefly then texts starting coming from her number, and they weren't from her. Whomever is texting from her number seems to be careful not to say anything that would be considered entrapment. Red flags.
-
12-22-25 09:42 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 79Itty Bitty slim body with a fatty
Here's the link for those looking.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/215462299408
-
12-22-25 08:57 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 155Ginger
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...u/215543498080
Set up a dream that quickly turned into a nightmare do not recommend.
Pros. Doesn't look as manly in person.
Pics are close she looks better in person.
Comms are ok.
The bad.
The place is a mess.
The part that ruined it.
Went to start doggy after a covered BJ.
That smell that came out was so bad I lost it and dressed and left right away.
Again do not see.
-
12-22-25 08:30 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 50Legit
She's real. I've seen her a few times but she doesn't work regular. I've only had the lollipop but she's a top 5 at it.
Originally Posted by ShootingRopes
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 18:45 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 33Anybody seen this one?
Also meant to ask if anybody has visited this one. I'm not seeing a name in the stg post so wasn't able to search this thread. Attaching some pics since she seems to remove her posts.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/618819698894
-
12-21-25 18:40 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 33Itty Bitty
Saw this one a couple months back but forgot to post about it; BBBJ with cim was the main thing she provided. Noticed in her pics it looked like she didn't have much teeth (which was the case), and that's honestly something I've been wanting to try for a while since I'm a little larger than average and usually get nothing but very toothy bjs. Texted her and she responded about an hour later, set it up, headed to her spot which was a house in a safe-ish looking neighborhood. She has a special for head only (. 80 for bare) but I went with qv (since it can take me a bit too long to finish, especially from head only. And I got to say, the head was pretty damn solid. Just as good as I hoped it would be with CIM as well.
That said, the big problem that will likely keep me from visiting in the future are (what I assume) the roommates. At the exact same time I pulled up, another dude showed up as well and was let in by her. I had just texted her I was there shortly before he pulled up so she left the door open and waved me in (I was still in my car). Walked up to the door and there were two other people walking around and chatting near the door. There was no way in hell I was about to just stroll in so I texted her that I was at the door. I was coming super close to just turning around and leaving but I was pretty committed at that point (my dick was doing most of the thinking). She then came back to the door and lead me to her room. So yea. If its going to be like that with every visit, I'd just rather not. No matter how solid the head was.
-
12-21-25 11:16 #12661Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her
For these prices I might go every day if real anyone out their able to verify.https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...0/966427591234
-
12-21-25 10:44 #12660Regular Member

Posts: 8Is she real
Is she real anyone tried this for this price this might be a every day thing https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...0/966427591234
-
12-19-25 13:30 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 79No and no.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 20:02 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 476poppy
I had reached out before for a vibe check, but it seemed very business and she wasn't very enthusiastic about answering anything. How exactly do you send a fake pic when they're going to meet with you.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 10:54 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 155Jenn
Did Jenn get out of the game? I reached out a couple of times. She normally replies to me. Says Hi etc.
-
12-17-25 00:45 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 154They call me beautiful
Anyone seen this one? The ad says it's a man but has a women's pictures in it, with big Ole nice areolas I might add. Also the things inn provider may offer section is what a man escort would offer. I'm thinking either this is a man seeking a women and this is one he's tamed or this is the world's dumbest handler and created an account for showing his girl off or this provider is using some guys account. All 3 scenarios don't seem good. Just wondering if anyone is braver then me and has toftt and willing to report back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/729122023476
-
12-16-25 17:29 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 101My view.
Met Ginger 2 weeks ago and it was okay I suppose. Above Average conversation, the act was okay but the warm up lasted way longer than I've experienced in the hobby, especially for a 1st meet so I thought everything was going to be great from that point forward but it was just okay. Almost dead fish.
One thing I can comment on is she did have a friend / associate that used the room as well so when I got there and she gave me the room number when I walked up I thought I was going to wrong room or thought I was about to be set up cause another guy and girl walked out. So I just walked back to my ride. Then she called me back to explain. You figured you'd say that 1st. Would I visit again. Ehhhh.
-
12-16-25 12:33 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 231Candy BBBJ?
Curious. Does she allow BBBJ or cim? Her ad looks like she does not. Thanks! QV.
Originally Posted by Incockneeto721
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 23:51 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 47Ginger also
I JUST had a similar experience with Ginger, not Poppy. Everything was normal and pleasant until I texted and said I'd basically arrived. Suddenly, she tells me her girlfriend just unexpectedly arrived and asks if I'll use some of the donation to get her friend a room while she stands in the lobby, and asks repeatedly where I'm parked. Told her I wasn't comfortable with that since I'd never met her before and I'd be leaving, and then she gets mad and starts telling me I'm the sketchy one, says she's kicked her friend out in the freezing cold to placate me. I told her not to kick her friend out, just chill w her and I'd hang back tonight while she got her life sorted out, and she said to never call her again. Like. Ok, sure, you got it.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
I've seen a good review on here for her, but you got to trust your nose out there. If you think it smells fishy, just leave. I'm NOT saying she was up to no good. It COULD have just been really bad timing for her to get a visitor. But I wasn't going to call the bet to find out.
Good luck out there.











Reply With Quote




