Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 902 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13263

    Bob's a cicada

    3 posts since 2009.

    Check A2's comment on his first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?

  2. #13262

    Mazey Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    She's real and safe. I recommend her.
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?

  3. #13261
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne
    She's real and safe. I recommend her.

  4. #13260

    Any info?

    She looks familiar. No such thing as new anymore. Anyone have any info or experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/022293514511.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image 1.jpeg‎   image 2.jpeg‎  

  5. #13259
    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one:

    https://callescort.org/513-743-5213

    Seems fishy to me but I'd love to be wrong.
    Google search of phone # showed nothing. Let us kmow if you toftt, she's hot!

  6. #13258

    Here for a good time

    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one:

    https://callescort.org/513-743-5213

    Seems fishy to me but I'd love to be wrong.

  7. #13257
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne
    Think I would have to pass. Wants way to much info. About you an way to skinny. I like a little meat on the bones myself. This one you could put it in soft let it get hard an hear her ribs crack. TG.

  8. #13256

    Take me to your leader

    Not in to the alien look. Do NOT give personal info or deposits, ever! Especially to an extraterrestrial fembot with a "Spoiled" tattoo on it's jawbone. Nano Nano Shazbot.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-27 185131.jpg‎  

  9. #13255

    Mazey Rayne

    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne

  10. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry but! You can go to any local dive bar and buy a similiar gal a 'Nati Light and a shot Fireball and Voila! You are bangin' Chunkerbelle.

    Minus a filthy Westwood apartment.
    Holy cow this is how far the hobby has fallen, 7-8 years ago we would have never seen an ad for something like this.

    That's as bad as it gets and she wants someone to pay for her.

    Kind of makes me wish Steve from e as still around he could really bring in the young hotties.

    The previous 3's and 4's are now 9's and 10's.

    Where are all the hot chicks now, this is ridiculous.

  11. #13253

    Good Lord. How 'about a 'Nati Light

    I am sorry but! You can go to any local dive bar and buy a similiar gal a 'Nati Light and a shot Fireball and Voila! You are bangin' Chunkerbelle.

    Minus a filthy Westwood apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    I understand fat woman need loving too but sending deposit is a no no regardless of who they are. You need to read the forum it said many time no Deposit. Does she charge by the pound.

  12. #13252

    Kitty In Middletown


  13. #13251
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Ok staying with her ad. No information.

    Too many no's for my taste. At least she list it in her ad. She does look good in the pictures.
    She could save time just posting what she does rather than all her NOs. Not a good deal.

    HB.

  14. #13250
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    I understand fat woman need loving too but sending deposit is a no no regardless of who they are. You need to read the forum it said many time no Deposit. Does she charge by the pound.

  15. #13249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    I had exactly the same experience. She even replied to me a couple times after I got there. I'm not sure why she didn't just ghost immediately instead of bothering to give me an address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape