Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Took care of this one while in Manhattan before Christmas too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc

    Her, and the other 2 noted below had been my December so far.
    Can you post pics of these girls?

    I can no longer access SA because of their verification BS!

  2. #6685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    ......Recently divorced and fucks like a savage. Been my go to in December. Love me some Kat.
    I love these divorced or separated wives / girlfriends.

    It's like they're on a mission for vengeance and fuck they they are possessed!!

  3. #6684

    Alice

    Took care of this one while in Manhattan before Christmas too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc

    Her, and the other 2 noted below had been my December so far.

  4. #6683

    Anyone else?

    Anyone else pounding these birds?

    Hope - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8a03227ee56d.

    An older Korean that can't get enough dick. I've buried my cock in her a few times over the last 2 weeks. She's fun and kinky.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-5198d0cc92f7.

    Super in bed. Great box and easy on the eyes. Recently divorced and fucks like a savage. Been my go to in December. Love me some Kat.

  5. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. Shes a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy

    She has recently joined OF. No, I have no involvement with that.
    https://onlyfans.com/lovefeli
    https://www.snapchat.com/@gooberfeli

    Images courtesy of TooGun9s previous post.
    I railed her once last year. Never repeated because her apartment had fleas from the cat. I had smack one off my leg while I was crushing her box.

    I do agree that she is a freak and knows how to fuck. To this day I get random texts from her asking if I'm free to come over.

  6. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a few times. Very very nice girl, and smart. But heavier than expected, and with a number of leg injuries (ACL tear and more) she had suffered from skiing etc, really wasn't able to handle a good pounding in all the positions that I would have liked. Again, very nice and willing. So much so, that I wish things had worked out better.
    She lost that weight and was pretty slim when I saw her a couple of months ago.

  7. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. Shes a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy

    She has recently joined OF. No, I have no involvement with that.
    https://onlyfans.com/lovefeli
    https://www.snapchat.com/@gooberfeli

    Images courtesy of TooGun9s previous post.
    I met up with her a few times. Very very nice girl, and smart. But heavier than expected, and with a number of leg injuries (ACL tear and more) she had suffered from skiing etc, really wasn't able to handle a good pounding in all the positions that I would have liked. Again, very nice and willing. So much so, that I wish things had worked out better.

  8. #6679

    Casey aka Feli

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's time to move to the next target.

    Who else is tapping this young ass?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-f1dc6feee11f
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. She’s a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy

    She has recently joined OF. No, I have no involvement with that.
    https://onlyfans.com/lovefeli
    https://www.snapchat.com/@gooberfeli

    Images courtesy of TooGun9’s previous post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4903.png‎   IMG_4904.png‎  

  9. #6678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    This thread has been awfully quiet.

    I guess it might not be worth it to renew my membership with SDM.

  10. #6677

    Reviews on clients / sugar daddies

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was having a conversation with a sb and she mentioned briefly a place where they review us. She didn't mention this at all and it sounded like something on Reddit anyway but curious if any of you have seen something like that before, specifically for CT? She also didn't say anything about me specifically either but I'd definitely be curious to check it out LOL.
    I have been told this before, but haven't seen anything specific. I think if there is something, it's pretty limited in scope. I know in the escort world, there is a girl that has an IG group and she posts stuff on bad clients mostly screen shots of texts. On the west coast they use a site that starts with an H that reviews both clients and providers. Some providers won't see you unless you have a certain number of reviews. In Texas, there's an O site that looks almost identical to USA but is green. I believe it has sb & sd sections. Anyone can become a member but to get anything of value, you have to be vetted by 2 people that you've seen and then revetted periodically.

    Other than that, it's got to be pretty limited. I mean there should be one for their own safety and they can post your SA or sdm link like we do here for girls. On sdm I think girls can post on guys profiles.

  11. #6676
    Was having a conversation with a sb and she mentioned briefly a place where they review us. She didn't mention this at all and it sounded like something on Reddit anyway but curious if any of you have seen something like that before, specifically for CT? She also didn't say anything about me specifically either but I'd definitely be curious to check it out LOL.

  12. #6675

    No friend for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bj360  [View Original Post]
    Just got scammed hard by Diana and her friend. Stay very far away.
    I sent Diana a text and made up a story about how a friend, also on seeking. I said "he said you offered a duo.? Where the fuck is 2 for 1?

    She denied ever trying to do a double. Asked who my friend was. "Don't worry who he is. But I believe him". She continued to deny.

    Told her I'm out.

    She got pissy and said "I liked you. We had a good thing going". Oh well.

    Unless she comes back to me and offers me a no-charge fuck fest with her and her friend, Diana is out.

    For reference; I've fucked the absolute shit out of her over the past 2 months. Prob 5/6 times and I still haven't even sniffed 1 k in total.

  13. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by Bj360  [View Original Post]
    Just got scammed hard by Diana and her friend. Stay very far away.
    What happened?

  14. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by McKilla  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic.
    Just got scammed hard by Diana and her friend. Stay very far away.

  15. #6672

    Dani and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    That's the second time I've heard this. Why wasn't I offered the two'fer?

    She asked you for 1 k?! That's ridiculous. Had her for half once and less than half numerous other times. But I'm disappointed she never offered me the friend. I'll need to ask her about this friend.
    Here's a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1025.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape