Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 535 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 8014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Even though it has been posted in several recent post I forgot to include a link for Ivy so here you go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970
    Thanks for the update. I was going to see her last week, but when she sent me the location and I saw it was the projects I backed out and went and saw a Latina provider. I do like that Ivey offers BBBJ though so I may give her a try.

  2. #7428
    Even though it has been posted in several recent post I forgot to include a link for Ivy so here you go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970

  3. #7427

    Ivey Report

    Well even though her location was in a part of town that I don't typically frequent it turned out to be okay. To be honest she was a little thicker than my usual preference but not too bad. I opted for the $50 up charge for BBBJ so we settled on 300 for an hour session. Her hygiene was good no bad odors or weird smells. Activities were BBBJ CFS with some DFK FIV and finished with BBBJ CIM. While her location to me is not ideal and she's a bit thicker than I normally care for given the quality of the service I would probably see her again although I wouldn't necessarily put her in the category of a regular girl! MJ.

  4. #7426

    Madame. Anyone seen her

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...244/2058101343

    Anybody seen her? I've seen her advertisements for months but never pulled the trigger because of no comments or reviews.

  5. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970

    Anyone seen her? Her location is in a sketchy part of town so any info would be appreciated. Thanks MJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/047392837393

    This one is a transplant from north alabama. Saw her the other day off Arkadelphia and all was fine.

    Pics and prices accurate. BBBJ, BBFS 2 positions, no rush. Would see again if needed.
    She's stays in an apartment on 3rd (or at least she did in November) and it's fine. She'll intermittently use a hotel too; I saw her at DI on Ark.

  6. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by DaIronman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dealt with this one? I've hit her up twice and she always seems to have an attitude, and it's hard to tell from the pics if she is missing teeth because the pics seem filtered. If anyone has had any experiences let me know how it was please. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/363138390121
    She is a classic no girl! It's pretty much no to everything that most people are looking for in a provider! Tons and tons of rules she's a serious pain in the ass with a very very limited menu! Save your time and your money on this one there's better to be had for sure with much less aggravation and a more appealing menu. MJ.

  7. #7423

    Honey P

    Quote Originally Posted by DaIronman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dealt with this one? I've hit her up twice and she always seems to have an attitude, and it's hard to tell from the pics if she is missing teeth because the pics seem filtered. If anyone has had any experiences let me know how it was please. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/363138390121
    I believe that is Honey P. The review I bookmarked described her as lots of rules, rushed, expensive with everything covered.

  8. #7422

    Ms. Attitude with a nice body

    Anyone ever dealt with this one? I've hit her up twice and she always seems to have an attitude, and it's hard to tell from the pics if she is missing teeth because the pics seem filtered. If anyone has had any experiences let me know how it was please. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/363138390121

  9. #7421

    Ivey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970

    Anyone seen her? Her location is in a sketchy part of town so any info would be appreciated. Thanks MJ.

  10. #7420

    Amber

    Saw Amber today she usually works in Atlanta but was on Ark, she said she visits Bham regularly. She is tiny I love a spinner, great price and loved the dick. I will be seeing her whenever she's in town. Damage was $. 35 for HH and she was freshly showered highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/198662118

  11. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by IMallinOneDay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Said she has house in hwood area.

    Decent rates, wants $$ to send a pic, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...o/756601764570
    Deposit scam.

    If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times: girls that look like that ain't selling cheap pussy on skipthegames.

  12. #7418

    Brittany??

    Anyone seen her?

    Said she has house in hwood area.

    Decent rates, wants $$ to send a pic, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...o/756601764570

  13. #7417
    Quote Originally Posted by SRG1286  [View Original Post]
    For the first thing she has a very limited menu. And perhaps more importantly for me she says that you must bring your own protection. I know a lot of people in the hobby actually prefer to do this however it's been my experience that anyone that doesn't have their own condoms is very likely a poor date and it's just one more hoop you have to jump through to see them generally to receive the poorest of service that's just been my experience. MJ.

  14. #7416

    Has anyone?


  15. #7415

    I'd see her again

    Quote Originally Posted by Tide28  [View Original Post]
    I will definitely have to contact her, hopefully she's not $400-$600 for an hour and limited menu. The language barrier can be an issue for me at times.
    Performance was ok. CBJ and she only does mish and k9 for the qv (120) she seemingly got into it a bit. Wasn't anything mind blowing but she's tiny and looks really good.

    She's a tiny thing and I had a good enough time to repeat because at the very least she's not out here partaking in the current GPS epidemic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape