Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 309 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Me too.

    I think most of us like to find a mature beautiful Asian.

    To see every week 🤙127997; with no head games.
    Call Junko. She has her own thread. She's over 60 yrs old. Beautiful lady.

  2. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Me too.

    I think most of us like to find a mature beautiful Asian.

    To see every week 🤙127997; with no head games.
    Go to Kings Massage or Pearl City Relaxation they have old mature Asian women there. BTW Mama Connie from King's said there's a new girl coming this Friday, first time in Hawaii. That's a good way to start off the New Year!

  3. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the hunt too. My preference is Japanese, grey hair, and skinny. For me it seems a rare find. A lot of these women refuse to go naturally grey.
    Me too.

    I think most of us like to find a mature beautiful Asian.

    To see every week 🤙127997; with no head games.

  4. #4320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad some of you liked her.

    For me I was in like 30 minutes she's a nice older lady but asked why to much for me $$70.

    So declined had just BJ no return for me.

    Happy hunting guy's.
    Similar experience for me. Seen her a few times precovid but she didn't remember me. No repeat for me.

  5. #4319

    Mature female hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Norcal574  [View Original Post]
    I am on a mature female hunt and recall Lisa is still working, any other suggestions? I have not seen her yet.

    Worth the visit?

    Thoughts?
    I'm on the hunt too. My preference is Japanese, grey hair, and skinny. For me it seems a rare find. A lot of these women refuse to go naturally grey.

  6. #4318

    Lisa on University Ave

    I am on a mature female hunt and recall Lisa is still working, any other suggestions? I have not seen her yet.

    Worth the visit?

    Thoughts?

  7. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by Norcal574  [View Original Post]
    I had another visit with Kathy, one of my regular providers. She is mature and speaks English pretty well, I think her main language is Mandarin.

    Her rate is. 70 plus tips. I think she is over 50 and the normal body of such age, not fat but not toned. She is enthusiastic and enjoys what she does.

    Her ad is in BP and the number ends in 1958.
    I'm glad some of you liked her.

    For me I was in like 30 minutes she's a nice older lady but asked why to much for me $$70.

    So declined had just BJ no return for me.

    Happy hunting guy's.

  8. #4316

    Kathy Good Patience massage

    I had another visit with Kathy, one of my regular providers. She is mature and speaks English pretty well, I think her main language is Mandarin.

    Her rate is. 70 plus tips. I think she is over 50 and the normal body of such age, not fat but not toned. She is enthusiastic and enjoys what she does.

    Her ad is in BP and the number ends in 1958.

  9. #4315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Japanese Yuki

    Has anybody went to see her yet?. I'm thinking about going to see her.

  10. #4314
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    This chick Yuki is crazy. I don't know if I would want to see her cause yeah nothing special here.
    Yeah what do you mean crazy? That could be good or bad.

  11. #4313

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    As of now her AD is still posted on CL. It was posted on 12/4.
    Found her ad on CL. Mahalo.

  12. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her ad? Could someone link it?
    As of now her AD is still posted on CL. It was posted on 12/4.

  13. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her ad? Could someone link it?
    Her AD is on Tryst. Link she goes by Miku Mori & on Mojo Village her AD was posted like 8 days ago. I think she got back from Kona yesterday. She should be placing a new AD on Mojo Village tonight or tomorrow.

  14. #4310

    Mai / Mei

    I don't see her ad? Could someone link it?

  15. #4309

    Parking in Waikiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai022  [View Original Post]
    I gave $$. 5 total for two pops.
    How is the parking for her place in Waikiki?

    $$ . 5 is reasonable for 2 pops. Wonder what 2 pops with Nuru would cost?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape