Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 33449
-
12-16-25 12:31 #32459Senior Member

Posts: 101Too many Nos
I'll pay 400, but GFE and bbj are a must for that price point; 2 might be a stretch for no GFE and CBJ.
Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy
[View Original Post]
But to each their own.
-
12-16-25 11:49 #32458Senior Member

Posts: 386Glad you had a good time but no way that is worth $400 in my book. Lot better out there keep looking you will find them. Listcrawlers $400 no way.
Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 11:40 #32457Senior Member

Posts: 386Glad you had a good time but no way that is worth $400 in my book. Lot better out there keep looking you will find them. Listcrawlers $400 no way.
Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 08:57 #32456Senior Member

Posts: 538I would also like to know
Saving mongers from having to drill down to the original post, here is the Katie I'm asking about:
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/446433660439
-
12-15-25 23:48 #32455Senior Member

Posts: 101Emmanipa
Aren't those pics of porn star Tali Dova?
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:52 #32454Regular Member

Posts: 14Ryah
Had a visit with Ryah earlier. Had a good time. Not a clock watcher, always a plus in my book. Looks like her pics, CBJ was nice, and Kitty was good too. Damage was $400 for an hr, I know that's on the higher end but worth it in my book. Will repeat. I remember seeing a post asking about her recently, some worried about age. She's 22, I believe her. She's based in Louisville and travels up here on occasion.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/198361721
-
12-15-25 17:10 #32453Senior Member

Posts: 386I don't see anywhere that says she is in Cincy. Austin TX Yes.
Originally Posted by BabyGotBack
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 13:13 #32452Senior Member

Posts: 288Katie
Oops, OK I only looked at the WYP ad, my bad. But now that I see it's Sharonville, that is worrisome. Any Seniors actually seen her and can vouch for her not being LE?
Thanks Joker.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 01:36 #32451Senior Member

Posts: 546Kandy red
Kandy red has gone by several different names and has been located in many places.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
She has been reported to be very heavy now compared to her days as a street walker in UPH several years ago. Back then she was cool, with very good skills.
-
12-14-25 16:16 #32450Senior Member

Posts: 72Kiara. Tegan
Spent some time with her, coms were good. Attitude and service was very good. Her "C"s were awesome. Most all positions available except Greek. She needs to update or delete her ad on erotic monkey which reads "Unavailable". Will certainly repeat.
-
12-14-25 11:03 #32449Senior Member

Posts: 29She messaged me on SB. So she is there too — same screen name. Seems legit. Just not my type to meet.
Originally Posted by Maigida
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 09:35 #32448Senior Member

Posts: 1222Kandy Red
If you use the search function, you will see this question has been asked many times with no answer. Strike 1.
Those pictures are clearly very heavily filtered. Strike 2.
I recall an ad of hers that had a couple unfiltered pics (likely accidentally). Run away! Strike 3.
TOFTT and let us know, intrepid explorer!!
Originally Posted by Maigida
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 00:43 #32447Senior Member

Posts: 36Kandy red
Does anyone have any experience with this one? I've been out for over a year and this one looks like a good reason to get back in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/372617215278
-
12-13-25 17:37 #32446Senior Member

Posts: 70Cincysub
I heard Cincysub was back and I reached out to CooperTown for the digits. She works a daytime job now so we talked in the afternoon and set something up for the early evening. I used to see her frequently before so, she remembered me and we picked up right where we left off. She looks healthy and cute, and very sexy. She remembered what I like and when I got there, no time was wasted getting to know each other again. She was fresh out of the shower, the pussy was cleanly shaved, tasty and tight. She's been through a few things but she's still very sexual and freaky for the right guy. She immediately went to work on me until it was my turn to take care of her. I think we both enjoyed ourselves immensely and are looking forward to the next visit. Reach out to Cooper for the digits as I'm not on here regularly. 200 roses for hhr.
-
12-13-25 13:07 #32445Senior Member

Posts: 151Click back
If you click back on the original report you will find a STG link. It appears to be the same lady. Her STG ad states she is in the Sharonville area.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





