Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16439

    Anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-3d0b35464647

    Seems real but could be a scammer.

  2. #16438

    Never pay for just M&G. Rule #1 Only Sugar for Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f61109b04fe8

    Met her meet and greet, but she ghosted After.

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.
    Paid sugar without sugar, broke rule number 1, and got fucked but not in a good way. Ten minutes on this forum and you should've known better. $300 lesson learned I hope. No matter how much she says she likes you, dollar doesn't hit hand until her panties hit floor.

  3. #16437

    Holiday Discounts?

    Thinking of signing up for another moth if a solid holiday discount comes along. Does Seeking still do that? Damn, $130 a month seems steep compared to what we were paying 5 years ago.

  4. #16436
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f61109b04fe8

    Met her meet and greet, but she ghosted After.

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.
    Damn, how much did she want to play? $10,000?

  5. #16435

    Anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f61109b04fe8

    Met her meet and greet, but she ghosted After.

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.

  6. #16434

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    This is one is insane. Got upset with me because I asked what arrangements she had in the past. This was after she said it was her 'favorite' arrangment.
    She is real though, just thinks very highly of her!

  7. #16433

    Cuckoo for Cocoa puffa

    This is one is insane. Got upset with me because I asked what arrangements she had in the past. This was after she said it was her 'favorite' arrangment.

  8. #16432

    Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her? Her divine majesty


  9. #16431
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered issues sending messages where it says unable to send because user is not approved? I've come across two like this over the last week and that's a first for me. Looking at the profiles they aren't new and I don't see anything indicating there are issues. This is one of the profiles. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-bdcf258f523c.
    Yes! It happened to me about 2 weeks ago. In my case it was a new'ish profile and I figured her registration hadn't fully processed or something and eventually moved on (I'll try to locate it).

    That wouldn't account for the profile you posted though, since it was registered in 2024. No idea what's going on, but I'm sure there will be others with the same experience.

  10. #16430

    User Not Approved?

    Has anyone encountered issues sending messages where it says unable to send because user is not approved? I've come across two like this over the last week and that's a first for me. Looking at the profiles they aren't new and I don't see anything indicating there are issues. This is one of the profiles. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-bdcf258f523c.

  11. #16429

    Kennedy-

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-d9756918334a

    All I got to say is wow! Her profile says Chattanooga or whatever but she comes to Atlanta often and I had the chance to see her. Her pics are a little filtered, she has freckles and looks slightly older but her body is the same in the pics. She is hot as fuck.

    I asked her for some extra pics and she sent one with a school girl uniform. I asked her to wear it when she got to my room and she did. She came out of the bathroom and I was just in awe. She spun around several times and that ass was so nice. We started making out and I pulled her top off. She performed BBJ for a few then I flipped her over for doggy. After a few other positions, we ended with cowgirl and she bounced in it like she was training a horse. Very very submissive. As I mentioned in other posts I live way out in West Georgia near the Alabama line, so I always pay a little extra for ladies to come to me and I not have to deal with Atlanta traffic. $600 ppm and definitely worth every penny! She hangs out in buckhead when she's here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0610.jpg‎  

  12. #16428

    Chace

    This one's pictures are very misleading. She is atleast 75 pounds bigger than her pictures. There was one or two positive reviews but just wanted to warn you reputable gentleman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fa310d491de4

  13. #16427

    Had her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    I feel the same, I had her a couple of times and done with her now. Pillow princess and head game is so so. Price is good but can't host and drive so I am moving on.
    I saw her last week and was disappointed. The BJ was awful and she got lots of notifications on her phone. Constantly checking her phone. I won't repeat.

  14. #16426

    As expected

    She is back on the site as expected. Gainesville.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray0630  [View Original Post]
    This one can be a lot of fun. Says she is just looking for one SD, but that is not true, she will see plenty. Not necessarily a pro, but can definitely be courted by one suitor at a time. Cannot host, and will often need an Uber or picked up. Somewhat dependent at the time. HOWEVER, she is a TON OF FUN in bed. No anal, and no swallowing. Other than that, have not heard no yet. When you get some Tito's and cranberry in her. Hold on! Pics are accurate, very nice set of bolt on's. Seemingly she was a taken care of wife / mom, and then a divorce happened. So, supplementing income to keep up lifestyle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-e90c130c7d12

    Wants 500 ppm. But there can be quite a bit of value in that, as that includes her time for an all nighter. I picked her up at 6 pm on a Thursday, and dropped her off at noon on Friday. With LOTS of play in that time. Great time. Warning: can be somewhat chatty via text, and can sometimes begin to feel possessive. (Wants more of your time and $$.

  15. #16425

    LOL who pays for a 40 yo?

    LOL who pays for a 40 yo? She is on every platform and I met her on tinder and fucked for free many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned JC a while ago:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-6c423e7fbb16

    I'm considering here, and came across her tryst profile. Thought it might be helpful to others:

    https://tryst.link/escort/xojcxo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape