Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 27131
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25916

    Mako Oda is back for her third December birthday in a row!

    Posted December 2023 during Mako Oda's first visit to Manhattan AMPs:

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by PPC (pleasure-palace. Club) earlier this week during the day for a 45-minute appointment with Mako Oda. As noted from my earlier post, her rates are higher than most girls, $300 for 30 minutes, $400 for 45 minutes, $500 for 60 minutes, and $800 for 90 minutes. I paid $400 for a nice session and the sheet cake that I brought was my in-kind tip. No BBFS available but I posted this review on this board since all of the posts about her have been written here.

    First, a refresher. Mako Oda is a well-known JAV video star with over 50 videos / films to her credit. She started in the business at age 26 and will turn 40 years old tomorrow Sunday, December 17,2023. She is an attractive, sexy female whose biggest attributes are a massive set of boobs, as is obvious from the photos that appear on the PPC website (and from watching her videos). The photos are real with little to no photoshopping or filtering (except for the very first, bare-breasted photo), however it should be noted that they were taken several years ago. I had the PPC website cued up on my iPhone and we went through those photos together at the end of my session, she pointed out that several of the photos were taken when she was "very young" meaning age 26 when she first started her JAV career.

    As noted in my earlier post, I brought a medium-sized sheet cake with "Happy 40th Birthday Mako Oda Dec. 17" written in red icing on the top. The young, short MMS who greeted me at the door took the cake from me, led me down to Mako Oda's room at the end, and gave it to Mako Oda, saying "look what your customer brought for you" then "is your birthday today?" to which both Mako Oda and I replied, "it's Sunday the Seventeenth. " The MMS then asked "how old will you be" to which Mako Oda giggled, held her hand over the "40" and said something in Japanese, then the MMS left to put the cake in the fridge. Mako Oda thanked me several times and it's obvious she was not expecting that nor had never read my USA SG posts.
    Posted in early 2025 during Mako Oda's second and most recent visit to Manhattan AMPs:

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    I shuffled my schedule and drove into Manhattan earlier today with a nice tiered chocolate cake in hand. Mako Oda remembered me and seemed happy to see me (and receive the cake), she even remembered that the cake I had brought in December 2023 was a large flat cake, larger than today's tier cake. She also noticed that today's cake only said "Happy Birthday Mako Oda" with no mention of her age, unlike last time when it read "Happy 40th Birthday".

    Today's session was virtually the same as my session with her in December 2023, meaning a nuru-type boobs massage of my back and legs (while I lay on my stomach), followed by a boobs massage of my chest, enthusiastic Russian, blow job, then cowgirl CFS and mish (with me on top) until I couldn't hold it any longer. Her restrictions were the same: no PSE extras, no video, no kissing, no DATY, no kissing of her boobs, minimal touching of her boobs except during the Russian and cowgirl moments. Since I knew what to expect, I didn't mind these restrictions this time, although I was disappointed back in 2023.

    Would I recommend? Yes, if you are willing to accept her restrictions as this will be neither a full GFE session nor a PSE session. Mako Oda has a planned-out routine that in and of itself is very enjoyable, so just go with the flow. And receiving a Russian from those tits is a special event.
    I checked the PPC website this morning and lo and behold, Mako Oda is back in town for the third December in a row! Same rates as the last two years. This means that she will be celebrating her third birthday in a row at PPC, as she will turn 42 this Wednesday, December 17.

    Yes, despite her restrictions, I plan to see her and yes, I'll be bringing yet another chocolate cake, without "42nd" written on it. The opportunity to receive a 'Russian' from her is too good to resist.

    Also, as stated before, BBFS has never been possible during any of her visits to the US, that should not be confused with the BBFS action in her 50+ JAV videos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mako Oda IMG_8484.jpg‎   Mako Oda thumb.jpg‎  

  2. #25915

    Pleasure Place Club, Club Anal

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍NYC (6 babes):
    ➕ Audrey R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27332 - she is good pussy.
    Has blondie been here before?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍NYC (6 babes):
    Aoi PPC is very skinny and tall. You guys can get it. I think she was in one of the small rooms on the left. Alan Boyname girl is in the odd-shape room. Perfect for DK to see her again as that room is just his absolutely favorite.
    I don't even recall my session with Alan. I think my mind blocked it out in order to cope.

    BTW: PPC has more Anal on offer than ever before. I think that Gaga must be telling all the girls that they need to give up the butt in order to compete in today's tough economy.

  3. #25914

    First time questions

    Planning to have a fun evening in the city tomorrow night after a conference and was looking for some pointers on where I could go to be seen by someone tomorrow evening. Reading through the thread it looks like there's a few places that offer what I'd be looking for. But I'm having trouble understanding the requirements from them. Do I need to be precleared by the host to see a provider? I saw a few on PPC that I liked but the wording sounded like they are not taking new guests on at this time? Is this true? How would I be able to see one of the ladies otherwise?

    Additionally I'm assuming all of these offerings include an incall location unless noted correct? I'm travelling so was hoping to go and stop in somewhere since I won't have my own hotel to utilize.

  4. #25913
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    ➕ Michi MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$380 - remember this one, nice tits.

    ➕ Kiki SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27328 $260/$320/$400 - she looks like k pop girl from I've.
    📍NYC (6 babes):

    ➕ Suzuna R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27334 $230/$280/$340 - new $230.

    ➕ Audrey R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27332 - she is good pussy.

    ➕ Mako Oda PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/makooda $300/$400/$500/$800 - older JAV.

    ➕ Laiza Samantha PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/laizasamantha $300/$360/$440 - just moved from SE.

  5. #25912
    ➕ Michi MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$380 - remember this one, nice tits.

    ➕ Kiki SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27328 $260/$320/$400 - she looks like k pop girl from I've.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    ➕ Sena SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27323 $240/$300/$380 - left and back to mothership this time.

    ➕ Amila R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27324 $260/$340/$400 - dunno her but she's been here.

    ➕ Aya R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/11499 starting 12/5 also.

    ➕ Mina PoshK Nicole PPC starting tomorrow 12/5 also. https://www.poshkroom.com/mina.


    Aoi PPC is very skinny and tall. You guys can get it. I think she was in one of the small rooms on the left. Alan Boyname girl is in the odd-shape room. Perfect for DK to see her again as that room is just his absolutely favorite.

  6. #25911

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas151  [View Original Post]
    So is Julia just a new girl or does she do BBFS? I know this board is the unofficial Asian BBFS board LOL so hoping to see something different as I slightly get back into this game.
    Not new. She used to work at Diamonds and Lear pre-Pandemic. World class BBBJCIM MILF and that's her in the photos, but she's a hard no on BBFS. I know her very well.

  7. #25910
    ➕ Sena SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27323 $240/$300/$380 - left and back to mothership this time.

    ➕ Amila R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27324 $260/$340/$400 - dunno her but she's been here.

    ➕ Aya R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/11499 starting 12/5 also.

    ➕ Mina PoshK Nicole PPC starting tomorrow 12/5 also. https://www.poshkroom.com/mina.


    Aoi PPC is very skinny and tall. You guys can get it. I think she was in one of the small rooms on the left. Alan Boyname girl is in the odd-shape room. Perfect for DK to see her again as that room is just his absolutely favorite.

  8. #25909
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Although I live in DC, I keep tabs on NY girls as some cycle down to DC. Just my luck the last few I missed because my work is so demanding, little free time.

    Anyway this one looks like one I hope swings through DC, have not found any reviews.

    https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27288

    But dang. Looks like something on a Chris Hansen TCAP.
    That's a super pervert special. Falashing is known to have fake pictures for most of the Japanese girls though so it's a hit or miss unless we see the same pics in Manhattan. Manhattan for some reason ends up being real pics most of the time but we are seeing a lot more extreme photoshop jobs these days for Japanese girls. It's a bad trend.

  9. #25908
    GFE only usually mean no BB.

    If you see PSE, Extras or "B" on sites such as pleasure-palace then it means they will go for the Bare Back.

    Again Japanese and Koreans, 99% will do it.

    C girls and Latina are selective, far less girls will do it consider the # of C and Latina girls in NYC.


    Once you are verified with the specific spa, you can just ask them, the phone guy / gal will tell you for certain



    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    So unless it says "GFE only" or "no BB / BBFS" should I assume BBFS is a go?

  10. #25907

    Sakura at MissKyoto So Sweet GND Girl with Peach Ass

    Had Sakura on my to-do list ever since her New Jersey run, so when I saw she was back I booked right away through the site.

    Once I saw her, I was so pleased with her looks. She is definitely the girl in the pics, but even prettier and sweeter in person. Sexy GND looks with a nice body.

    She was a little shy at first, but when I threw out some broken Japanese she burst out laughing and the ice broke instantly. Clothes off, quick mouthwash and shower. She cleaned me thoroughly and had me rock hard in no time. Got to admire that nice peach ass and perky natural small Bs up close.

    Started with LFK standing by the bed, then moved to deeper kissing. She was totally into DFK and kept giggling "you're handsome" the whole time, YMMV but it felt genuine.

    Had me lay back and she crawled over for a slow tongue bath, nipples, stomach, then straight to jr with great eye contact. Couldn't wait any longer so I pulled her up for 69. Freshly shaved, super clean, and tasted sweet.

    Capped up, laid her back, spent more time on her tits before sliding in. Won't do a play-by-play, but the connection was on fire. Hit mish, standing mish, doggy, standing doggy (grabbing that thin waist while pounding her peachy ass is a top-tier view), finished in lotus sucking on her tits. She kept grinding after I popped, pretty sure she was chasing another one herself.

    Cleanup, cuddles, and some easy chat before the final shower.

    Overall, Sakura is sweet, passionate, and delivers real GFE with great energy. Easy repeat for me, already looking forward to next time.

  11. #25906
    Although I live in DC, I keep tabs on NY girls as some cycle down to DC. Just my luck the last few I missed because my work is so demanding, little free time.

    Anyway this one looks like one I hope swings through DC, have not found any reviews.

    https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27288

    But dang. Looks like something on a Chris Hansen TCAP.

  12. #25905

    Any Thai BBFS?

    Hi, I'll be visiting NYC soon. I was wondering if you could recommend any Thai BBFS? Thanks!

  13. #25904
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    So unless it says "GFE only" or "no BB / BBFS" should I assume BBFS is a go?
    I wouldn't assume anything, but chances are pretty good (with a requested tip). This isn't a 'customer is always right' business, the girl always has a right to deny a particular service. Be nice to the girl, be clean, and even if it's not offered right away you can politely inquire to the girl directly, but if she doesn't offer or she says no, it is what it is. There's several NYC area orgs or providers that DO spell it out so if it's a requirement, those are the ones you want to see.

  14. #25903

    Still translating

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Japanese girls -- almost all do it.

    Koreans. Almost all do it.

    C girl Latina Girls. Read the reviews. Not all do it but some do.
    So unless it says "GFE only" or "no BB / BBFS" should I assume BBFS is a go?

  15. #25902
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    I've done a fairly deep dive but couldn't find the answer to my question: Although these reports are all in the BBFS board, it would appear that not all are. I was able to find one profile on Smiling eyes that mentioned the option, but there is no mention on Rising Sun anywhere. In Vegas, they list the option and price for BB add on, and in Los Angeles, they mention "special service available".

    I lost my bat decoder ring in a hotel room in Thailand and need some help with translating the spas in NYC.

    If there is a "dummies guide" somewhere on here that I missed, I'd love a link to it.

    Thank you in advance as I'm planning to be in Manhattan early January.
    Japanese girls -- almost all do it.

    Koreans. Almost all do it.

    C girl Latina Girls. Read the reviews. Not all do it but some do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape