Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 31820
-
12-24-25 14:05 #31175Senior Member

Posts: 38[Deleted by Admin]
You gotta be kidding me. You need a special rule to know you can't post about wanting some chick to fuck while taking schedule 1 narcotics?
A2
-
12-24-25 14:02 #31174Senior Member

Posts: 50Gelibeanz
I saw a post long ago, about a Man who was spanked by Gelieanz and enjoyed it. A kinky side fetish, Is she still around and doing it, or do we know and similar babes that would also do it without breaking the bank.
PM me please.
-
12-24-25 10:38 #31173Senior Member

Posts: 376Would love to try her out. Some guy on her had intended to see her, got to her residence and said senses kicked in and left. After seeing his review, I've been apprehensive about visiting her.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:58 #31172Senior Member

Posts: 905Info
Mongers, I am trying to get back into the hobby again. Any information on this one? I am looking for someone who is reliable and in a safe area. All the providers I used to see in past are not around anymore. PMs are ok. Pass me the info Bro! SMO.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...phis/198815471
-
12-22-25 11:59 #31171Senior Member

Posts: 189Violet
Been seeing her ads for a while.
Anyone have any input?
-
12-18-25 16:04 #31170Senior Member

Posts: 36https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/198267654
Originally Posted by Memphis84
[View Original Post]
I got a hold of her once and enjoyed every bit. She actually had her hair done and not wearing a bonnet, nails done smelling good. No rush and I got it how I wanted.
Her qv was $. Worth it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/198548364
I've seen her twice. Decent CBJ only did doggy but that's what I wanted she has the softest ass. I enjoy squeezing it I'll see her again if she's nearby.
Her qv is. 70.
-
12-18-25 14:35 #31169Senior Member

Posts: 905Chelsea
Does anyone know what happened to Chelsea? She Use to be one of my favorites. Last time I had contact with her she had just lost her place about several months ago. Let me know if anyone has heard from her Bro! SMO.
-
12-17-25 14:37 #31168Senior Member

Posts: 200https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/195959857
Originally Posted by Jdubseast
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:18 #31167Senior Member

Posts: 585Barbie
With her she said extra. 4.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 23:22 #31166Regular Member

Posts: 19What's the usual Greek upgrade nowadays?
Originally Posted by URCaveManez87
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 13:29 #31165Senior Member

Posts: 321Check your PMs.
Originally Posted by Jdubseast
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 13:15 #31164Regular Member

Posts: 3RR: Cassie
Does anyone have contact info or link for Cassie?
Originally Posted by AficioGod
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 12:52 #31163Senior Member

Posts: 142Thanks
Actually had her on my radar as well, used to see another lady in the same area so thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 08:41 #31162Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks for the review I had her on my radar. It's a damn shame but all too true that personality matters almost as much as looks (atleast to myself). Petite ebony spinners who give good service are extremely hard to find for some reason (figures there would be SOME in Memphis). If you find one please let me know and I will do the same.
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 06:30 #31161Senior Member

Posts: 2528Well if the pussy ain't wet she is probably high. Classic actually.
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969;7471868[URL
Her add has red flags all over it. To many girls tagged with it. Oh her entitled.
Ass staying on the phone? Why'all know why. It's other dates, drug boy or a pimp.
Looks very high mileage to me. She is a hard pass.
Hate you found out the hard way.







Reply With Quote






