Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 27830
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26810

  2. #26809
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    Her time management skills are 0/10 but I wouldn't be surprised. Asianguyva did her IPO and isn't his strat to just bareback the new hoes right out the gate?
    I don't think that.

    Just send him a message and ask.

  3. #26808
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    Her time management skills are 0/10 but I wouldn't be surprised. Asianguyva did her IPO and isn't his strat to just bareback the new hoes right out the gate?
    You ain't kidding. I don't know the guy; have never interacted with him. But I learned a looooong time ago that if Asianguyva did the IPO on some girl, chances are excellent that she earned that introductory review with the ol' BBFS special. He is very, very frequently first to market with these chicks.

  4. #26807
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethoes  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Aubrey_baby? Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...y_baby.677179/

    Thanks.
    Her time management skills are 0/10 but I wouldn't be surprised. Asianguyva did her IPO and isn't his strat to just bareback the new hoes right out the gate?

  5. #26806
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    MoaningMonika says she never does BBFS.

    Here are screenshots of her and a sugardaddy.

    No condom in sight. You can vompare her tramp stamp.
    That makes sense because her latest ad on the local board includes a $200 "VIP" upsell for both hhr and hr sessions + longer appointments. There's no way that's just for Greek LOL.

  6. #26805

    Aubrey_Baby

    Any info on Aubrey_baby? Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...y_baby.677179/

    Thanks.

  7. #26804
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    MSC is on her retirement tour again. Just gave her my donation. Bbfscip. Looks like she is packing the schedule tight. Could still feel the last mf swimming inside her.
    Eat it out next time.

    I am a dirty fuk.

  8. #26803

    MarieStClair

    MSC is on her retirement tour again. Just gave her my donation. Bbfscip. Looks like she is packing the schedule tight. Could still feel the last mf swimming inside her.

  9. #26802
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    She does have a good business model. Congrats.
    Looking at her post history where it goes from 4 bills an hour to 8 bills an hour is pretty insane, but good for her if she can get it, never heard a bad thing about her.

  10. #26801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    The deed is done. First time seeing her. Bbfscip and bbfscim. Didn't bust in her ass but used all her holes as I deemed fit!

    She is gorgeous for her age. Certified MILF with the hardest of boobies. Super responsive and a super soaker.
    I busted in her ass so we have filled all three. High five.

  11. #26800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple of these girls. They've never pressured me to write a review, but I also never got the idea bb was on the menu. I guess I never flat out asked, but I hinted and they seemed a little standoffish about it. Just saying that I'm not sure it is a slam dunk with this posse.
    Bella is the only slam dunk. The others will be based on the mood. . Making them orgasm muliple times always helps. I got one that I will not name to go bare just because the sex was so hot she wanted it. No upcharge. I am sure she regrets that moment of weekness.

    Some will be picky. Have test results and extra cash.

  12. #26799
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    The deed is done. First time seeing her. Bbfscip and bbfscim. Didn't bust in her ass but used all her holes as I deemed fit!

    She is gorgeous for her age. Certified MILF with the hardest of boobies. Super responsive and a super soaker.
    She does have a good business model. Congrats.

  13. #26798

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I will be busting a nut in her pussy or ass real soon.
    The deed is done. First time seeing her. Bbfscip and bbfscim. Didn't bust in her ass but used all her holes as I deemed fit!

    She is gorgeous for her age. Certified MILF with the hardest of boobies. Super responsive and a super soaker.

  14. #26797
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but I believe you need to be a regular that she likes. She's hot enough to be picky. Would love to plow her and give her a nice facial.
    Research I've seen coincides. She is reportedly very YMMV and should you have the look, personslity, $$ along with a little chemistry she "might" loosen up a bit. According to reports I've seen here. But I have no verification.

    The reality is all if the above can be true about any provider. If they like you, possibly find you attractive and you have a certain chemistry and they enjoy sex with you the odds of all sorts of activities open up they ordinarily will never do with other clients will expand. There is no full proof way to ever know unless they straight up accepting extra donation for said activity.

    I personally prefer the types that suprised me with it even if it takes a few months / years. If I really like them I'm cool with the long game.

  15. #26796
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Why is it like a 1 to 1 correlation that the girls that take it raw also suck ass at time management? It's wild. A girl who will scream at a bare cock can meet within. 5 milliseconds of the agreed time but the girl who likes to get filled up will be 3 hours late after her period mysteriously started and then ended within a few hours.
    LOL in my experience, they all suck with time, outside of a very rare few.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape