Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 2740
-
12-15-25 15:22 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 67Really
I heard she is pretty standard, she cute but doesn't have fun if I'm wrong please give me the info on the dm.
Originally Posted by MrSnowblood
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:15 #2289Regular Member

Posts: 12Queeninbloom
Happy holidays everyone.
Any intel on this girl that can be share. What to expect and $$ for every session.
-
12-15-25 13:44 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 38Search the forum for sapphire_luv.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 11:10 #2287Regular Member

Posts: 12Sheena is my personal favorite.
Originally Posted by Shsh1288
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 01:12 #2286Regular Member

Posts: 5Info on Softkitty1980
Has anyone met SoftKitty1980? How was the experience?
-
12-14-25 22:10 #2285Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Enjoyed our time
Thanks bunches.
Originally Posted by TuscanyMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 18:59 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 48Cuddle Sites Info
I'm new to the cuddle sites. Never done it, never met with anyone. Any tips on how should approach / go about it? I'm only really looking for BBBJ. Thank you.
-
12-14-25 18:15 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 660Aaliyah_Cuddle
Anything on this one? Bounces between clearwater and orlando.
-
12-14-25 14:27 #2282Regular Member

Posts: 8CC Pros With Extras
Gents: who is your favorite CC pro?
-
12-14-25 10:25 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 44I've messaged her but have never gotten a response. I don't think she's very active on CC.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 08:23 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 215Heiisaro?
Wondering if anyone has anything to share about heiisaro. I prefer cuddlers who host and find her smile intriguing, I am curious about her posted body type of "a little extra".
Thank you each in advance.
-
12-13-25 08:23 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 68Sydney jax
Has anyone seen Sydney or Lynda in jax? I posted in their section with no response. Pm if you can. Thanks.
-
12-12-25 10:49 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 38Search the forum for sapphire luv.
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 10:15 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 252CuddlyQueenV
She hit me up that she will be in town until Monday if anyone is looking for a nice cuddle, as always YMMV. She is looking to extend her stay depending on bookings. She is available to host or outcalls. No FS but fun can be achieved.
-
12-11-25 21:52 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 347Re: QueeninBloom
Search Starlush in this forum.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






