The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 183 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2290

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowblood  [View Original Post]
    Sheena is my personal favorite.
    I heard she is pretty standard, she cute but doesn't have fun if I'm wrong please give me the info on the dm.

  2. #2289

    Queeninbloom

    Happy holidays everyone.

    Any intel on this girl that can be share. What to expect and $$ for every session.

  3. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? Bounces between clearwater and orlando.
    Search the forum for sapphire_luv.

  4. #2287
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsh1288  [View Original Post]
    Gents: who is your favorite CC pro?
    Sheena is my personal favorite.

  5. #2286

    Info on Softkitty1980

    Has anyone met SoftKitty1980? How was the experience?

  6. #2285

    Enjoyed our time

    Quote Originally Posted by TuscanyMan  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meeting for Thursday morning. She is on USASG so it was easy to set up. It was a good session that started with a BBBJ and she showed a lot of attention to the boys. Kay then moved to the riding position which was great. She did not offer BB and I did not request it.

    Stay Safe,

    TM.
    Thanks bunches.

  7. #2284

    Cuddle Sites Info

    I'm new to the cuddle sites. Never done it, never met with anyone. Any tips on how should approach / go about it? I'm only really looking for BBBJ. Thank you.

  8. #2283

    Aaliyah_Cuddle

    Anything on this one? Bounces between clearwater and orlando.

  9. #2282

    CC Pros With Extras

    Gents: who is your favorite CC pro?

  10. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has anything to share about heiisaro. I prefer cuddlers who host and find her smile intriguing, I am curious about her posted body type of "a little extra".

    Thank you each in advance.
    I've messaged her but have never gotten a response. I don't think she's very active on CC.

  11. #2280

    Heiisaro?

    Wondering if anyone has anything to share about heiisaro. I prefer cuddlers who host and find her smile intriguing, I am curious about her posted body type of "a little extra".

    Thank you each in advance.

  12. #2279

    Sydney jax

    Has anyone seen Sydney or Lynda in jax? I posted in their section with no response. Pm if you can. Thanks.

  13. #2278
    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    She lists her location as Clearwater.
    Search the forum for sapphire luv.

  14. #2277

    CuddlyQueenV

    She hit me up that she will be in town until Monday if anyone is looking for a nice cuddle, as always YMMV. She is looking to extend her stay depending on bookings. She is available to host or outcalls. No FS but fun can be achieved.

  15. #2276

    Re: QueeninBloom

    Search Starlush in this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mk4545  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? I have something set up for the weekend just wanting to know what to expect.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/QueeninBloom

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape