Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16996

    Starlite

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I think she used to advertise on STG but haven't seen on there in a while.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/91597915
    Before the kid she was fun but she was producing spiderwebs. Take it with a grain of salt. But I'm going to reach out to her and if that is a consolidation.

  2. #16995

    Anyone seen Starlitebaby??

    Has anyone seen her? I think she used to advertise on STG but haven't seen on there in a while.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/91597915

  3. #16994

    Laura

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/91389946 hey guys Laura asked me if I would post that she will be in town Monday morning for anyone who wants to see her and have a good time you can contact her by the number in her ad here that I posted y'all have fun and have a good day.

  4. #16993

    Where did she go?

    Danced at Diva's and Platinum Dolls (I think). She went by the name of Barbie. Short blonde with big boobs, Bubbly personality, Tattoos. I got a private. She was very generous. BBBJ and DDP. I'm sure I could of done more but not going to do that in the club. She did extras.

  5. #16992

    Which Kate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennect8  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a long time. Still has a banging body, great attitude. Enjoyed my experience.

    We are in a down period right now.
    To which Kate are you referring? That's been a common name of providers. Link?

  6. #16991

    Luv Kate

    She has been around for a long time. Still has a banging body, great attitude. Enjoyed my experience.

    We are in a down period right now.

  7. #16990

    Session in Paris. Chubby, but not sagging, and wet as a sponge

    Most the ads that I've seen of her have a face pic, which is what got my attention. I'm sitting on the fence with this one, for several reasons. The positives are that she's kind of cute and if you turn her on, her engines are running full throttle. She was sopping wet and going after that clit a mile a minute while I fucked her. The negatives are that she has some physical limitations that limit her flexibility, she lives in a partially finished basement with some questionable dog spotting, and she is limited to the times her family will not be there (upstairs and allegedly siblings, not a lover). If you're an experience hobbyist who knows how to fuck escorts to turn them on, I'd give her a chance, particularly given her reasonable donation of $150 hr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/295167696570
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails replace nasal md.jpg‎   replace nasal md1.jpg‎  

  8. #16989

    Mia's a Mess

    After 5-6 years of wondering and after 4 or 5 babbling text messages over that same period of time, I decided to satisfy my curiosity with a visit. Although it's been awhile, I've had my experiences with 3 G providers, but Mia was the most unusual. When I arrived, she called me into the room where she was lying facedown on the bed and on the phone with a potential, making arrangements that would have him arriving right in the middle of my 30 minute session. When she got off the phone and before the donation, I made sure she understood that I was there for 30 minutes and wasn't going to be cut short, to which she replied that she always gives clients their time. Although that may be, after the session began, I found that I wasn't interested in staying the entire time. Not until I was leaving did I ever see the front side of her body as she remained turned from me the entire time and going into doggie from the get-go, no hugs, no foreplay, no kisses, nothing. Even as I was penetrating her the first time, she grabbed her phone and started scrolling and texting, which she did the entire time, which wasn't long because, although she did have a nice pussy which felt great, who wants to fuck someone who just assumes the position; I just decided to get my nut and get out. One thing I learned years ago, I'd rather give up some looks to find a provider who wants to fuck you back, and although Mia is probably one of the more fit and better looking, she is surely just a piece of meat. She's in the slammer now and looking really, really, bad, and when she gets out, I might go back for a $50 qv, but other than that, I won't repeat. I've attached a couple of her jailhouse photos. It's not pretty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 980436_07122024233549.jpg‎   998355_11172025155344.jpg‎  

  9. #16988

    MiYungDong

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Bummer. You won't get your free fuck.
    For your information I'm not getting anything free I do this to help the girls out that are good providers and to help the guys out on here so they will know when they are going to be in town and not have to stroll through pages or whatever looking for their ad and just because you probably wouldn't help these ladies out without expecting something in return not all of us are like that.

  10. #16987

    Bummer. You won't get your free fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    I have an update on Laura and Danielle
    Bummer. You won't get your free fuck.

  11. #16986

    Laura and Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499;7465952[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/lexington/197965221[/URL] hey everyone Laura is coming to Town Wednesday morning and Danielle will be here also you can hit Laura up for both of them if you want enjoying have fun.
    I have an update on Laura and Danielle they won't be coming to Lexington due to the bad weather that is supposed to come in so they have canceled I just wanted to let everyone know for them.

  12. #16985

    Laura and Danielle

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/197965221 hey everyone Laura is coming to Town Wednesday morning and Danielle will be here also you can hit Laura up for both of them if you want enjoying have fun.

  13. #16984
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: [blue]This report was deleted because it appeared to be an [u]Escort

  14. #16983

    Vivian Grace

    Vivian's availability is opening back up this weekend and next week. No set schedule yet, still working that out, so contact her for a time (s).

    As always, contact me for her contact information if needed. They have not changed.

    Be safe. NGN.

  15. #16982

    Caramel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/897707908152

    Anyone have any info on this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape