Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16842

    I paid normal

    Twice, if they ask for more I walk.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading that this place wants 260 instead of 200 for the hour- any feedback?

    Also, where the hell do you park to keep a low profile?

  2. #16841

    Deep throat BJ at BJ with Suzy

    After reading about Suzy's pretty face on a sexy body, I had to see for myself. She really does have a beautiful face. Which made it even hotter to see her on her knees, deep throating all the way, looking directly into my eyes. She has ZERO gag reflex and can handle the large hardware in her mouth.

    Her box is another story. We had to start very slow and use lots of "oil. " But damn. Once inside I'd rank it top 5 tightest I've had. Probably helped to be there first thing in the morning. I had to keep slowing down. Eventually I put her on top and let her ride it out of me. I never stood a chance.

    She has a soft body but isn't at all chubby or fat. Her tits are fantastic. She likes to kiss a lot too.

    After the very fun portion, she offered massage. She used to work at a legit women's spa in China and it shows.

    Blue Jade was way quieter than Brisa. I only heard one other customer as he left during my session. When Suzy was done with me, I met Yumi and saw Joey, whom I'd met once before. Yumi's body looks hot but I never saw her out of the dress. Joey was her usual Energizer Bunny self. And I saw every inch of her naked today. She looks like she's lost 15 ish pounds since I saw her last year.

    None of the 3 girls at Blue Jade are young, but none of them are old either. They are all in the younger MILF range and have the types of looks that would make me stay if I walked into any AMP. I know nothing of Yumi's skills but Suzy is a definite repeat for me. But I'll probably see Joey first because seeing her brought back memories of her good service.

  3. #16840

    Yiyi at Brisa

    I'm back on this side again for work and thought Yiyi was cute when I briefly met her on my last trip. She is tall, spinner thin, perky MM Bs that move and feel great.

    She's orally gifted. Couldn't go all the way down if that's your thing but good enough to repeatedly make me almost pop.

    Great BLS too.

    There has been discussion of her unique feeling pussy and I am in a unique position to opine. She has a retrovered uterus. It means that her uterus is tilted the opposite way than 80% of other women. It can be genetic or caused by post-surgical scarring. In her case, she has what looks to be a C-section scar and that's the primary surgical cause. For many women it makes sex extremely uncomfortable. But for others, it makes it feel "tight" in a novel way because it's rubbing different parts of the penis differently than we're used to. Hers has an extra feature where proximity to large blood vessels and organs makes her pussy feel warmer than normal. So she has a 1 in 5 condition that makes her pussy feel uniquely amazing and extra warm. Suffice it to say Yiyi is on my repeat list. She's both a physical and mental "freak" in the best way.

    If you've never experienced a retroverted uterus on a woman for whom it doesn't make sex uncomfortable, you are in for a treat.

  4. #16839
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading that this place wants 260 instead of 200 for the hour- any feedback?

    Also, where the hell do you park to keep a low profile?
    200 works fine here if you hold firm.

    You can park over next to Katie Spa and walk down the sidewalk. There's also one parking spot in the back (marked with a #1).

  5. #16838

    Magnolia

    I remember reading that this place wants 260 instead of 200 for the hour- any feedback?

    Also, where the hell do you park to keep a low profile?

  6. #16837
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She can do a thing on my gluts that makes my whole leg quiver. Very sexy lady too, with good skills. I saw her once of a recommendation and she asked me back and I came running.
    I'm glad I'm not the only Nikki fan. Her new rack defies gravity.

    I was supposed to see her this morning but she started her period last night. She's off for 4-5 days, she said.

  7. #16836
    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    They want your I'd, your job history and your first-born child before they let you in the door. I have references from a J-Girl shop in NYC and K-Girl shop in Vegas, and they still won't take me without the docs, which I am not stupid enough to provide.
    I'd avoid K-Angels for now. That thread is currently discussing possible LE weirdness at their locations.

  8. #16835

    I'm a fan of Niki

    She can do a thing on my gluts that makes my whole leg quiver. Very sexy lady too, with good skills. I saw her once of a recommendation and she asked me back and I came running.

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwVette  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Nikki a few times throughout the years but for whatever reason I never gave he a try. I finally decided to, man I am glad I did! She does a great massage, and is great after the flip as well. Tall, slender, recent MM's and legs that go on for days. She is a lot more playful than I would have imagined, and she can handle it rough. I will definitely repeat. She even jokingly scolded me for not trying her before. LOL.

  9. #16834

    Nikki at Magnolia

    I have seen Nikki a few times throughout the years but for whatever reason I never gave he a try. I finally decided to, man I am glad I did! She does a great massage, and is great after the flip as well. Tall, slender, recent MM's and legs that go on for days. She is a lot more playful than I would have imagined, and she can handle it rough. I will definitely repeat. She even jokingly scolded me for not trying her before. LOL.

  10. #16833

    Correction: Blue Jade Duo was $$$ total

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review and sorry it didn't work out. I've done a dozen or so duos over the years and most of them ended up being just like you described, rushed with little interaction between girls. I did have an amazing duo with two TNA girls when one experienced pro was introducing her friend to the trade. I repeated with them the next day. But that's off topic. In AMPs my duo experiences have been as you described.

    Having said that, $200 for a duo sounds amazing unless it was a typo. I am normally charged extra $100 for a duo. I still prefer a single girl for $200 for a full hour. But if you only gave $200 , I would definitely not expect a full hour. 15 minutes does seem excessively short.

    FWIW I saw each of those girls separately and they both were great experiences.
    Ahh my fault, left out an extra $. Was indeed $$$ total which was a bummer. Lot of money for 15 minutes of meh.

  11. #16832
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Qiu flooded

    Qiu in Auburn has been washed away in the flood.

    It was becoming my goto under the radar place, but God had other plans.

  12. #16831
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    I was told by the booker they have a Beibei working there now (as of yesterday). I know some of you have seen her before so I just thought I would mention where she is located. However, I do not know if it is the same Beibei of TUMA fame.
    If that's Northgate Way, then it is the same Beibei.

  13. #16830

    Sunshine massage

    I plan to be in Lynnwood next week and want to hit up an AMP. Sunshine is the closest to where I will be but recommendations for Sunshine or others close by near 196th in Lynnwood would be appreciated.

  14. #16829

    Thanks man!

    I deeply appreciate that woman, and I wanted to get that across.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverStone9  [View Original Post]
    You've perfectly captured the unique almost intimidating allure of a true 10/10 provider like Irene. Amazing detail.

    And you've gone beyond the checklist and what makes a session with a stunning, reserved beauty so memorable and addictive.

  15. #16828

    Kelly at Q

    I missed Kelly at Q a few days ago because the place was busy like it was Black Friday sale on pussy. I saw her today and god she is amazing. Nice and slow because we had all the time in the world. I swear she had my dick in her mouth for 20 minutes straight. BBBJ was slow and sloppy. I won't go into the details of the session because YMMV but I'll put her right behind my ATFs Shanni and Vivi. She is just perfect. Slow GFE, pretty and all natural, tight, not a clock watcher and can take a pounding. I haven't had such a connection with a girl since Vivi. Our session was done at 50 minute mark but we cleaned up and she wanted to give me a massage. I asked her if she was tired and she said a little so I told her to skip that and just lie with me. She was lying down with me and slowly started stroking my cock but fell asleep mid way. Woke up after 20 minutes and we both started laughing. DFK like she was my long lost gf and I was on my way out. I'll see her weekly until she leaves. She'll be back in China in January and will return to Seattle sometime next year. I didn't want to write a review so that I could have doorbell free sessions but I promised her at the end that I'll write one for her because she is amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape