Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 26640
-
12-14-25 15:12 #25005Senior Member

Posts: 311With all due respect this is your same tired response and her excuse for her cunty attitude, bait and switch, and shitty demeanor. It's always somebody else's fault and not hers. I've seen her 3 times because I keep hoping it'll be decent. I think if she tried just a little bit, she could be a legend and financially set for life. She insists on lighting it all on fire for moments of dominance over us lowly mongers. I will keep hoping she changes but I won't spend another dime on her until she does.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 14:21 #25004Senior Member

Posts: 404Ashley Winter
If someone reports that they could fuck this chick for 200 for a hh and her attitude and service was good then I'll be a customer. I'm convinced her market is people who want to fuck the hooker sister of the Olsen Twins and maybe her name selection tracks that as well LOL. I never met her as a client but definitely have interacted with her before and her attitude alone was enough to keep my pants on wallet shut. Fetishes are expensive LOL.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 13:32 #25003Senior Member

Posts: 319Call me to please you
Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Took some screen shots thank for any info.
-
12-14-25 12:08 #25002Senior Member

Posts: 4439Ashley Winter
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
The bad reviews will continue from our crew. She looks 15 yrs old and as long as she is treated like a 15 yr old she will continue to respond the way she always has, when that happens.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
I will respond to a few private messages I've received about her here.
Ashely Winters.
Looking for more in site on Ashley. I would love to see her but it seems like a bunch of bad reviews.
Hi Benz can you tell my if it's just a standard h. E. Or is there more on the menu? She's hot. Thanks for any info.
She offers HJ, CFS, CBJ, and excellent message with prostate message (I trained her on both massage and prostate years ago).
She is not cheap. She tells us the price and doesn't want to be low balled. If we need what she has, She will tell us the cost.
So answering Old Dutch, she is the same girl I met yrs ago and willing to kick out clients that want to push and not pay for the opportunity to touch or fuck her. I think the bad reviews start with touching without paying or thinking she is easier to push because she looks very young. She is 30 yrs. Old and has two kids, she is not a push over. I think that wraps up all the Ashley questions for now. She has become a personal friend and a provider of great service for me. Not only me, she has a lot of clients, what she does is working good for her benefit and that's why she is a provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/633120316896
-
12-14-25 10:33 #25001Senior Member

Posts: 58Kayleigh sisters
Thanks for the additional information regarding Jemma!
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Kayleigh really was an excellent provider as far as I was concerned, I had an excellent experience, which was truly GFE. Unfortunately, her sister Neveah did pass a number of years ago from a substance overdose. Always sad learn when someone passes away through drugs.
Take care out there!
Fred.
-
12-14-25 09:35 #25000Senior Member

Posts: 404Jemma and past escorts
Jemma wouldn't classify as BBW but she is somewhat round. Doesn't have big tits but they are very good to play with in person. The rates she will tell you are 150 200 300 for SS hhr and hr but it depends on what you're looking for. She won't rush you out and she sort of carries that old smoker or trailer park tone of voice. Seems to be very YMMV on her as some have reported only CBJ and no DFK but I enjoyed both with her and even almost went BBFS on a whim. I think she's a freak and will do whatever you want depending on her money situation and how you are received as a client. Unsure if I will visit again her service alone would be worth it but looks wise I'm just not that into her.
Originally Posted by PoppaWoody
[View Original Post]
The mention of Kayleigh brought me back! She is actually sisters with another escort Neveah from years ago but you wouldn't know they were related as they are very different. Had one of my best escort experiences with Kayleigh before life and other hard things showed her decline. I would be surprised if either of these women were still alive based on their habits which is sad. I'll never forget a sweaty sheet soaking experience with the MILF Kayleigh though I wish others could perform like her in her prime. One of the best GFE ever.
-
12-14-25 07:34 #24999Senior Member

Posts: 74Cost
What was the cost on this experience?
Originally Posted by PoppaWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 22:44 #24998Senior Member

Posts: 225Ashley Winter
Benz, her reviews have been pretty awful for a long time. Has she turned a new leaf?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
12-13-25 19:25 #24997Senior Member

Posts: 42Jemma
Sorry I forgot her name. Jemma.
Originally Posted by PoppaWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 19:24 #24996Senior Member

Posts: 321Savannah
The numbers click and no flags on my search but I would procced with caution with this one. # 1 haven't seen her add before, 2, last night in town (bait) and yes TGTBT. Remember, its the holidays and lots of scams and LEO out shopping also. On the other hand, feel free to keep us informed and it would be refreshing to see more talent in the area. Be safe everyone. FS.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 18:58 #24995Senior Member

Posts: 42Positive Experience
I had a nice visit about a month ago. I'm not familiar with Kayleigh so I can't comment on that. Good comms, hotel was decent and just off 28th St. Full menu, decent massage to start, covered FS with greek to finish. Pleasant conversation, clean, nice smelling room (as was she), no evidence of drug use. Unrushed service with no complaints. Clean towels and time to clean up. Very positive experience, I'll repeat sometime soon.
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 18:49 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 4439Ashley Winter update
Ashley Winter is working out of a Hotel now, no longer at serenity.
Her stg add has her location in bold letters on the bottom of the add.
She has tantric listed in her services, I highly recommend her Prostate massage She offers the best Tantric that I've had in GR.
Pictures are 100% accurate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/633120316896
-
12-13-25 17:56 #24993Senior Member

Posts: 321Kayleigh
If you are referring to Keyleigh from holland who had a longtime residence at the extended stay I would have to say the pics don't match. She was a mid 40 MILF, long legged and long black hair and definitely enjoyed a few dates with her. Loved it when she would tell you Ill let you in then drop the overcoat with nice lingrie underneath,. Led to some great Daty shortly there after. LOL FS.
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 17:35 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 412Ok, I think this would work
If she doesn't include it on the ad or the ad has no menu, I ask via text or during beginning of the session if she speaks Greek, normally they understand what it means.
Originally Posted by RickDee
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
12-13-25 15:43 #24991Senior Member

Posts: 58Play Time is she Kayleigh?
Hi All,
I was wondering if any of you guys had seen this lady. She goes by Play time on STG. She reminds me quite a lot of Kayleigh! I've tried searching the escort reports and seem to remember a positive review a few weeks ago but I can't find it now!
Any info would greatly appreciated!!
Thanks Fred.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/185608953399
https://skipthegames.com/img/013/Mzc...JhMjcwZjM.webp










Reply With Quote





