Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2324

    MILF Fever

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    Hey there big red. How ya hangin. Gglad your back safe and sound. They didn't cut your ball off, by some chance. Dam, we better watch out, this boy know how to do a woman from what I hear. LOL

    Now you probably want to do an RT or something. Go out and get laid, get drunk, or something childish and male. HMmmmm sounds like fun. LOL.

    Oh big red. I am having way too much fun out here in MILF, and semi-pro ville. The dam woman are falling our of the sky at me. So help me, They just need a couple of bucks to help pay the rent. They call me. "Oh SF, can I come over to see you today. Sure I would give you a discount. Your so much fun, and I cum so much, and you eat me sooo good. But I need some money for the rent. " Oh no problem honey, I can help you.

    Lovin every minute of it.

    Smiling Fox
    Hello SF:

    If I can help you with this MILF windfall I will. Just trying to do my part Fox! I tried my MILF up in Gettysburg and she just happens to be between boyfriends the planets must be aligned. I wailed her for about three hours the day after Christmas.

    Hell an RT sounds good, I will buy first round got to spend some of this combat pay.

    It is good to be home the year went fast.

    Big Red

  2. #2323

    ISO opinions

    I was given an early Christmas gift earlier this month in the form of gonorrhea and I am looking for your opinions on who you think was most likely to give it to me. I saw the 3 suspects all on the same Friday night and I got the drip on Monday afternoon. I figured I'd get a better response here than in DC where this happened, I hope you don't mind.

    Suspect A. $20 crackhead SW. BBBJ. I also received a BBBJ from her a few days prior. She is very good at what she does, this is why I am asking. I also thought (naively perhaps) that it was hard to catch a STD from oral sex.

    Suspect B. $20 SW. BBBJ. Just down the street from Suspect A. First and last time I've seen her out.

    Suspect C. K st SW. More like early Saturday morning, 5am. Cbj and cfs. During fs I pulled off the condom and jerked to finish.

    My reaction has been to stay away from the area where I picked up A & B, figuring A was most likely the carrier. I figure C is unlikely. What do you think? Thanks in advance for your participation.

  3. #2322

    Lori

    Saw a cute little WSW down Catherine so decided to stop. 27 y. O. , see cups, nice body but caught a double whammy habit or ready and dope. Fresh down here from eastern shore with her sister. Dropped a. 2 for BBBJ. Lots of twisting and turning but couldn't DT. Kept going for 20 minutes and started to rush and asked for more money. Said only if I nut and went back down. Face fucked her for 10 more but she still refused to DT but still got my nut for. 1 more.

    I might pick it up again if desperate or going for 1/2 & 1/2.

  4. #2321

    Mustang69

    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    Is there anyway to get him kicked off the forum?
    Jackson can ban you. If Mustang continue to post other people's pictures, I hope he does. Bottom line is no one likes a thief or a bullshit artist - and so far he has yet to prove that he isn't one or the other.

    Bench

  5. #2320

    Dam, Big Red is back gotta protect my woman

    Hey there big red. How ya hangin. Gglad your back safe and sound. They didn't cut your ball off, by some chance. Dam, we better watch out, this boy know how to do a woman from what I hear. LOL

    Now you probably want to do an RT or something. Go out and get laid, get drunk, or something childish and male. HMmmmm sounds like fun. LOL.

    Oh big red. I am having way too much fun out here in MILF, and semi-pro ville. The dam woman are falling our of the sky at me. So help me, They just need a couple of bucks to help pay the rent. They call me. "Oh SF, can I come over to see you today. Sure I would give you a discount. Your so much fun, and I cum so much, and you eat me sooo good. But I need some money for the rent. " Oh no problem honey, I can help you.

    Lovin every minute of it.

    Smiling Fox
    Last edited by Admin; 12-31-08 at 16:22.

  6. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Sleeping Bag, You know you took one of the best little girls out of here with you. That girl is GFE all the way & I will surely miss her, she is one hell of a good date. I will always keep an eye out for in the years to come. Have a good journey, Happy One, now sad.
    Who was that?

  7. #2318
    Sleeping Bag, You know you took one of the best little girls out of here with you. That girl is GFE all the way & I will surely miss her, she is one hell of a good date. I will always keep an eye out for in the years to come. Have a good journey, Happy One, now sad.

  8. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red50
    Hello Balmer:

    Big Red is back from Baghdad...

    I have exact location for trusted senior members.

    Back in town

    Big Red
    Thanks for your service to both our country and to the board. Let this sniveling regular member salute.

  9. #2316
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red50
    Hello Balmer:

    Back in town

    Big Red
    I am glad you are back here and safe.

  10. #2315
    Quote Originally Posted by Papuk
    Does anybody know any spots in Dundalk or Essex area I have heard about it but do not know any places. Also tonight I made visit to patapsco nothing out there spent about 45 mins and came back.
    Old Eastern and Back River Neck road used to have some girls from time to time. Also Middle River Rd. Haven't seen much in the last year but every once in a while you will see one.

  11. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red50
    Hello Balmer:

    Big Red is back from Baghdad and it is coming apart at the seams in some areas. I touched down rented a car and scored some pussy on the east side pretty BSW 20 5-2 120lbs 36-24-36 pretty ass. Went to notel she had a fine body, little bit of a belly from kids but otherwise real tight and clean, nice tits started with CBJ and no 69, then CG it has been a while so I popped fast. We talked and CBJ for round 2 and I hit it doggy what a nice ass, two pops $40, notel $30 young fresh pussy priceless. I think if I see her a couple of times there will be more on the menu. Says she is new to this, she might be, she is not a jockey or pipehead, gave me her real name I could tell from her tattoo WTF. It is so good to see things have not changed in Balmer.

    How is the RT? LL, Doc, Fox, Robux, Fool, Cloud, Benz, Larry how the fuck have you guys been

    Nicole looks/body/service/attitude 8/8/7/8 service could have been a 9 with BBBJ and 69, her attitude was great she just politly said she would rather not when I wanted to 69.

    I have exact location for trusted senior members.

    Back in town

    Big Red
    I think I may have been with this girl before. Sounds like a girl I met on Conkling between Baltimore and Fayette. Says she lives somewhere around Preston St, and I'm pretty sure her name was Nicole and she definetely said she was new because I remember teasing her about it. Yup. Has to be the one. She's one of two young BSWs over there. The other is Bunny. I've never had a bad time with Bunny and have written maybe two reports about my encounters with her.

  12. #2313

    Big Red Back from Baghdad

    Hello Balmer:

    Big Red is back from Baghdad and it is coming apart at the seams in some areas. I touched down rented a car and scored some pussy on the east side pretty BSW 20 5-2 120lbs 36-24-36 pretty ass. Went to notel she had a fine body, little bit of a belly from kids but otherwise real tight and clean, nice tits started with CBJ and no 69, then CG it has been a while so I popped fast. We talked and CBJ for round 2 and I hit it doggy what a nice ass, two pops $40, notel $30 young fresh pussy priceless. I think if I see her a couple of times there will be more on the menu. Says she is new to this, she might be, she is not a jockey or pipehead, gave me her real name I could tell from her tattoo WTF. It is so good to see things have not changed in Balmer.

    How is the RT? LL, Doc, Fox, Robux, Fool, Cloud, Benz, Larry how the fuck have you guys been

    Nicole looks/body/service/attitude 8/8/7/8 service could have been a 9 with BBBJ and 69, her attitude was great she just politly said she would rather not when I wanted to 69.

    I have exact location for trusted senior members.

    Back in town

    Big Red

  13. #2312

    PP area

    Took a ride thru the PP area Saturday. To my surprise there was some decent walkers a blonde on Baltimore, a little burnette on Paterson. I pick up this BSW and she got in nice looking but didn’t feel right. So took her around the block and just drop her off. She told me her name but don’t remember. But after thinking why it didn’t feel right it came to me. She use to call herself Destiny some of you may remember her.
    Be Safe
    M1951

  14. #2311
    It could have been, I forgot what she told me it was. The description sounds right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Licsem
    Great report! Her name wasn't Brooke by any chance was it? I had a similar experience with a cute little thing who wouldn't take her shoes off because of smelly feet. If its the same girl, she's outstanding, clean, friendly, all good

  15. #2310

    Sure..

    Quote Originally Posted by Papuk
    Does anybody know any spots in Dundalk or Essex area I have heard about it but do not know any places. Also tonight I made visit to patapsco nothing out there spent about 45 mins and came back.
    At the BP gas station at Dundalk and Holabird, a WSW named Chrissy hangs out there. She is reasonable with pricing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape