Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 5802
-
12-14-25 05:46 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 56Simone and Anja
Hello lads.
First time posting but will be many more going forward. Had my eye on Simone for a while now but her schedule and mine haven't lined up. Anja looks too good to pass up. I'm sure theyre both different experiences entirely but what I'm wondering is the services both provide. Don't much want another subscription and paying for TER. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
-
12-13-25 11:45 #5426Regular Member

Posts: 1Kandy
Anyone see her yet?
-
12-13-25 09:20 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 170My favorite curvy girl
I posted a review of Michelle about a year ago. She is my current favorite on the DI roster. Her body is a firm curvy. (Not loose or flabby). Pretty face, nice smile, shiny black hair, nice curves, sexy spanish accent and a pleasant, easy going personally. Holding on to her curvaceous ass while hitting it doggie is magical. Michelle ticks all of my curvy girl experience boxes.
Originally Posted by LunchboxHero
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
12-13-25 08:48 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 85Michelle
Got to see Michelle yesterday. Wow. If thicc, voluptuous latinas are your jam. Run to see this woman. Her body is a sight to behold, it is curvy and tight not "sloppy" at all. She is sensuous and passionate. Not sure why there aren't more reviews, that made me hesitant. So glad I booked anyway. She is a delight to spend time with, I will repeat for sure. DFK, DATY, BBBJ were all skilled and enjoyable. Her ass is amazing! I recommend highly.
-
12-13-25 08:03 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 1904Summer has come and gone from DI site many times. Sometimes she goes independent, sometimes has a new boyfriend / sugardaddy. Be patient, she will likely surface again.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 21:52 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 972Wouldn't mind seeing her in a club, I wonder which ones?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 14:48 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 893Summer
I don't know if Summer went independent. I've settled into the sugar baby and AMP scene. If Summer is independent on Tryst, Eros, others. I wouldn't know. I remember she said she danced in jiggle bars. Hence the hot toned fit and trim body!
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 11:11 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 29What page?
Originally Posted by IndyRacing
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 15:04 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 972Summer
Did Summer leave Discreet? Did she by chance go independent like Lana?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 18:40 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 310Erica
Can't get enough of Erica. Saw her last week. Love the way she arched her back when we were fucking hard in missionary. She really wanted it bad. And she enjoyed having her D cups sucked on and played with while riding me. Outstanding BBBJ-CIM. PM me if you'd like more info.
-
12-08-25 18:16 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 218Gratitude
Thanks Talos. I may just need to finally pull the trigger on one of these soon then. Ciao!
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:01 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 170Rate
I pay the rate and sometimes leave a tip. I am easy to please so never have upcharge issues. One girl I met had Greek and BB available for extra.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
12-07-25 21:01 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 218General question than a post
I just am curious to the rates. If it says $$ or $$. 5 for hh or $$ 5 for hour, is that it or is there additional fees / tips expected for that time? I mean beside upcharges for extra stuff / special requests of course.
-
12-07-25 12:49 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 195Deborah
Sounds like her photos don't do her justice. Quite a bit hidden by the clothing. Andes.
Originally Posted by LunchboxHero
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 06:17 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 85Debora
I agree and second everything in this post. Great session! She is thicker than her pictures and it's fantastic, she carries it very well. Chest is epic and natural DD. BBBJCIM is how I finished. Very chill lady, worth your time IMO.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






