Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1810 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 27136
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25906
    Although I live in DC, I keep tabs on NY girls as some cycle down to DC. Just my luck the last few I missed because my work is so demanding, little free time.

    Anyway this one looks like one I hope swings through DC, have not found any reviews.

    https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27288

    But dang. Looks like something on a Chris Hansen TCAP.

  2. #25905

    Any Thai BBFS?

    Hi, I'll be visiting NYC soon. I was wondering if you could recommend any Thai BBFS? Thanks!

  3. #25904
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    So unless it says "GFE only" or "no BB / BBFS" should I assume BBFS is a go?
    I wouldn't assume anything, but chances are pretty good (with a requested tip). This isn't a 'customer is always right' business, the girl always has a right to deny a particular service. Be nice to the girl, be clean, and even if it's not offered right away you can politely inquire to the girl directly, but if she doesn't offer or she says no, it is what it is. There's several NYC area orgs or providers that DO spell it out so if it's a requirement, those are the ones you want to see.

  4. #25903

    Still translating

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Japanese girls -- almost all do it.

    Koreans. Almost all do it.

    C girl Latina Girls. Read the reviews. Not all do it but some do.
    So unless it says "GFE only" or "no BB / BBFS" should I assume BBFS is a go?

  5. #25902
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    I've done a fairly deep dive but couldn't find the answer to my question: Although these reports are all in the BBFS board, it would appear that not all are. I was able to find one profile on Smiling eyes that mentioned the option, but there is no mention on Rising Sun anywhere. In Vegas, they list the option and price for BB add on, and in Los Angeles, they mention "special service available".

    I lost my bat decoder ring in a hotel room in Thailand and need some help with translating the spas in NYC.

    If there is a "dummies guide" somewhere on here that I missed, I'd love a link to it.

    Thank you in advance as I'm planning to be in Manhattan early January.
    Japanese girls -- almost all do it.

    Koreans. Almost all do it.

    C girl Latina Girls. Read the reviews. Not all do it but some do.

  6. #25901

    Assistance decoding the websites.

    I've done a fairly deep dive but couldn't find the answer to my question: Although these reports are all in the BBFS board, it would appear that not all are. I was able to find one profile on Smiling eyes that mentioned the option, but there is no mention on Rising Sun anywhere. In Vegas, they list the option and price for BB add on, and in Los Angeles, they mention "special service available".

    I lost my bat decoder ring in a hotel room in Thailand and need some help with translating the spas in NYC.

    If there is a "dummies guide" somewhere on here that I missed, I'd love a link to it.

    Thank you in advance as I'm planning to be in Manhattan early January.

  7. #25900

    Tsukiji Snow pussy deliveries

    ➕ Kuromi MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$360 - Naoki, indeed good submissive fuck, shaved flexible.

    ➕ Marinna R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27306 $260/$320/$400 back from Queens. looks like price adjusted since PPC days too

    ➕ Aoi Myoji PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aoimyoji $240/$300/$360/$560 5'8 Aoi Aoi Aoi.


    A lot of price adjustments I see on a few girls. must be slow.

  8. #25899
    I seen this post for some time, I think she been around the block since the CL days. Anyone know her older reviews. I now for sure she been posting a long time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9179382477/1

    https://secrethostess.com/10610112/

    https://x.com/GrandMaCoreforU

    https://x.com/TheGermanDomina

  9. #25898
    I see a lot of 34 dd or 34 F, which ladies would you say have the biggest rack? I'm talking about Ari from City Place Spa big. I heard she no longer working.

  10. #25897

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍NYC (3 babes):

    ➕ Sakura MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$380 - MLE then R8 now MK. She does have a good looking ass for k9 action and pussy is pretty tight and service was pretty good light #BATC.
    So is Julia just a new girl or does she do BBFS? I know this board is the unofficial Asian BBFS board LOL so hoping to see something different as I slightly get back into this game.

  11. #25896
    📍NYC (3 babes):

    ➕ Sakura MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$380 - MLE then R8 now MK. She does have a good looking ass for k9 action and pussy is pretty tight and service was pretty good light #BATC.

    ➕ Fuka R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27286 $240/$300/$360.

    🆕 Potential match found: Fuka-R8 ↔ NaNa NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/27143 - 100%.

    ➕ Julia BH https://www.barbiehouseny.com/our-models/julia $160/$240/$260/$300.



    📍Flushing (2 babes):

    ➕ Mai 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27288 $240/$400/$600 - now this is a pervert special based on the pictures.

    ➕ Copy-of-bella PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/copy-of-bella $300/$400/$500.

    Damn we got all bases covered!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT. She is now Fuka R8.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/27286

  12. #25895

    Nana

    Thanks for TOFTT. She is now Fuka R8.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/27286

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill on a layover so set it up. Of course she is not the girl in the pics but is a young spinner more girl next door. Decent BBBJ. Then it gets annoying. Even with lube just starts complaining. Keeps trying to grab junior with her hand so not all the way in. Finally get her to stop full insertion and of course then the you finish yet keeps getting repeated. Says she just switched to there but will probably switch again next week because she is not busy. Hmm. I wonder why LOL.

  13. #25894

    NaNa NYAS

    Had some time to kill on a layover so set it up. Of course she is not the girl in the pics but is a young spinner more girl next door. Decent BBBJ. Then it gets annoying. Even with lube just starts complaining. Keeps trying to grab junior with her hand so not all the way in. Finally get her to stop full insertion and of course then the you finish yet keeps getting repeated. Says she just switched to there but will probably switch again next week because she is not busy. Hmm. I wonder why LOL.

  14. #25893
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/momosuzu

    Is she better behaved this time around? Detective DK please report for duty!
    I don't remember her for some reason myself.

    DK -- "I would avoid this one. She’s a dead fish. Will post my notes later."



    📍NYC (2 babes):
    ➕ momosuzu PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/momosuzu $260/$320/$380
    ➕ ahiru PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/ahiru $260/$340/$400/$600
    🆕 Potential match found: ahiru-PPC ↔ Mashu R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/26624 - 100%

  15. #25892
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    They have been replaced by https://tongxinclub888.com/.

    Source
    Ah nice! Will update my url pointer and going to keep everything as is. Weird another brand decided to change the brand. Maybe something was cracking down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape