Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 14595
-
12-17-25 07:40 #13035Regular Member

Posts: 5Vivian
Similar experience but was eventually able to get a date. BBBJ + cfs. $$ qv in.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
Pros. Responsive. Takes direction. I suspect open menu but I didn't inquire. Service was good 7/10.
Cons. Not really the girl in pics. At best, add 30 lbs + 25 yrs. Chest was smaller. Looks 3/10.
YMMV. Overall would not repeat because looks not for me.
-
12-17-25 06:08 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 407Prison pussy
I've had fresh out of Prison pussy & boy let me tell you. Probably some of the best pussy I ever had. And her pussy was already good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...r/458130477462
I'm sure she already been broken in. I'm pretty content with whom I'm fucking now but I just may treat myself to a little Christmas Anal with this one.
-
12-17-25 00:19 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 67Brittany a no go
Brittany is 15 - 20 years and 50 extra pounds away from her pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/521964035125
Wants $$$ H $$ HH. Friendly enough but not very active and full of rules not at all suggested before arrival.
YMMV but I will not repeat.
-
12-16-25 11:32 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 44Kelly
She's a guest of the county.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 23:45 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 35Kelly 5 in tongue
Hey guys does anyone know what happened to Kelly the one with the 5 in tongue and the fake tits haven't heard from.
Her for a while thanks Guy!
-
12-15-25 10:31 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 740The funny thing about this is
The funny thing is my review of her wasn't bad. I gave her three stars. I said I had a good time. My only criticism was that her pics were a tad misleading but I also stated she was still an attractive girl. Some people just like to play the victim. So be it. This is only a hobby to me but it is her life.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 09:54 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 407In town
I'm in town for the holidays and would like to partake. What's the damage? PM if you would like.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 08:08 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 329I'll definitely try to see her. What about this one? I like variety.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ing-92023.html#listing_tab.
-
12-14-25 06:22 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 205I agree
Saw here in North Naples a few days ago. Worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 16:56 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 407Kodie
I remember I had 4 days reserved at Spinnaker Inn Naples. We traded the 4 days. It was nice. Nice pre work BJ. FS after work. That girl can suck a mean dick. Never in a million yrs would I think she go this route.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 16:02 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 407Think & rich & Chocolate
I cleaned her out just for you Buddy.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 06:33 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 137Stay far far away
She's definitely working the dark side of the street. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. I too have known and enjoyed her for a long time. But things started going south for her in Q1 last year and the spiral continues. Big surprise is that she's still around doing her thing, or at least trying to.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
Bad seed, don't risk it.
-
12-12-25 17:32 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 407Nykee
I'm going to sound contradicting here. Me personally. I have never ever typed a bad review on her performance. Nykee herself is really easy to be with. Her BBBJ are out of this world. She is way above average on attractiveness. For the money she can be a downright freak.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
Nykee problem is Nykee. She is her own worst enemy. She associates herself with the wrong people. She apparently got butthurt over the post regarding CASSANDRA. All CASSANDRA had to do was make it right & the gentleman would have never made the post in the ripoff review. Even after the review CASSANDRA could have still made things right & I'm certain said gentleman would of posted that hey. Shit happens Cassandra made things right all is right in the world.
Nykee had. Has. The world at her feet in this buisness. If she could just stand out of her own way.
-
12-12-25 14:42 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 329What about this one?
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/311541684577
-
12-12-25 13:22 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 329Isababy
Anybody know anything about this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/sexymexi











Reply With Quote




