Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 6007
-
12-14-25 17:58 #5167Regular Member

Posts: 21Yiyi and Gina
Texted MMS about new girls and decided to give Yiyi a try today. Texted for reservation and was given the go ahead. Was met by a thin gal in a see through dress that showed off her bolt-ons. Seemed just what I was looking for. Not a bit of fat anywhere that isn't her ass. She asked about an appointment and confirmed it was with her. Got to the room and handled the donation (Once Yiyi returned, she started to get undressed and was shocked by my still cold hands. Poor girl haha We started with the usual nipple play and bbj before I put her on the table. Almost just pushed straight into her, she was so hot. Enjoyed some dinner at the why while she looked in my eyes. I got her a pillow and was about to enter when she wanted a condom. On with the cover and she felt so good missionary. Helen had stopped in briefly before Gina decided to join the fun. Gina is the big natural MILF type. I wasn't ready for how pretty she is though. That is what convinced me for the double (extra $). I enjoyed some BJ during a cover swap. Making Yiyi straddle Gina while I fucked missionary was such an amazing view. They talked a little but nothing distracting while fucking Gina and fingering Yiyi. Add some cowgirl, doggy, missionary, BJ rotations before popping in Yiyi's mouth. Despite Yiyi being main girl, Gina did all the after services. Seemed like Yiyi rushed out. She did help walk me to the door on the way out.
Swapping girls got a little distracting with cover and their disappointment that I was still going. They gave me a hand towel wash between switching bbj too. No spit swaps LOL was in / out in about 40 minutes. Would repeat with Yiyi for body reasons and Gina for BJ.
Yiyi: amazing stamina in ACG, took a hard fucking, spitter. She tried to give me a taste after.
Gina: great throat skills, willing to add some TUMA, took it hard.
-
12-14-25 02:36 #5166Regular Member

Posts: 7Good to know she's probably temp. Another part of why I didn't walk was its Lotus, always great girls there. Figured was just a small hiccup to start.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Nana is the best for sure. We broke the condom going at it pretty wild last time. Even though there was a moment of panic, she returned and eased the mood, then we got right back to it. Amazing woman.
-
12-14-25 00:24 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 297Salt lake city. I have no idea when she is coming back. Text MMS to bring her back.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 23:35 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 445Monica whereabouts
Anyone know where Monica is, is she still in Seattle area? Had a good time with her last month, want to try a new kink with her. Thanks, appreciate it.
-
12-13-25 17:48 #5163Banned Member

Posts: 994All the hallmarks of a crap session
Begging, rushing, urging you to come, shorting you on time. Sorry to read it.
Good news is I think she is a temp, and you will never get that treatment from Nana or Judy. I'll just avoid now, so thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Storkuk
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 02:29 #5162Regular Member

Posts: 7Not so great Lotus experience
Had only my 2nd bad experience ever and surprisingly it was at Lotus. I've always had a great time there, so tonight was unexpected.
MMS welcomed me in and brought out a girl I hadn't seen yet, Jenny. Cute face, nice cleavage, nice little butt. Got into the room and she asks how long, I said 1 hour. Stupidly my mistake not having the money ready, so pulled out my wallet and gave her the normal $$. She lets out a whimper and grabs my arm asking for more. Normally at this point I'd just walk, always have, but tonight I was a bit tired from work and really just wanted a nice massage with a good finish. She starts promising a good massage and lots of fun, grabs my junk and I let junior do the thinking. Give her another. 4 and get ready.
Her massage wasn't terrible, wasn't the worst. At times she really got at it, at others she seemed tired. I figured it was getting into the later hours of the evening, I normally go mid day, so I'd cut her some slack. Then the flip and off come the clothes. The body I could make out under her outfit was even better than I expected. At this point I didn't even care about the extra tip now. She climbs on top and sucks for a bit, then hops off and grabs the cover. Rides for a bit then wants me to hit it from behind. I start and she starts telling me to "cum please" "cumming soon?" "almost finished? She's nice and tight, so I drown her out and bust after a few minutes of it. She hops off and gives the old "I'm so small, you so big". Gives me a hug and says sorry. I clean up, she's getting dressed and says get dressed and she'll be right back.
I wasn't paying attention to the time too much as her English when I was trying to talk to her wasn't the best, so the massage felt long. Well, I got out of my truck at 24 and was getting back in at 57. When I saw that I got a bit frustrated that not only did she beg for more tip for the hour, but I didn't even get an hour. Was about to go back in, but a group of people came out of the bar next door, and some were standing right in front of Lotus' door smoking and talking. After about 10 mins, I said screw it and left. Just a reminder of why I never give in on extra $$.
Not a terrible experience, but seen a few dozen different girls and this was only the 2nd time I ever walked out disappointed.
-
12-13-25 00:20 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks
Thank you, I'm trying to book Yiyi but no response to text. Maybe I'll call.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 00:04 #5160Banned Member

Posts: 994Yes Auburn just off 15th.
There are two shops in the same building, make sure you go to the one with the Brisa sign. Left at Taco Bell takes you there.
Originally Posted by MongerHalic
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 23:58 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 66Brisa location
I am not from the Tacoma area but planned to make a trip tomorrow and would like to check out Brisa. Is it located in Auburn? I just want to make sure. Thank in advance.
-
12-12-25 23:28 #5158Regular Member

Posts: 12Suki at Goddess. Gina
Its has been sometime and I decided to come out and do a quick shopping for the season before its end.
Saw Suki in Goddess, she told me she just came in to fill the gap for her friends. Great services I wouldn't go much detail except she is not short and looks is easy one of the good one in the Seattle area.
Looks - 8, Body - 8, Services - 8.5, 1.6 $.
Services BBBJ, CFS, DATY, also open for more menu with + tips. YMMV.
Gina on the other hand is an old friends, easy services and release just feel like home.
Happy Holiday.
-
12-12-25 22:06 #5157Banned Member

Posts: 994LOL Why do this?
I guess I better look out for Froggy Files.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 20:53 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 161Atleast put some more effort. +2nd time with YiYi
Originally Posted by AmpedUp3
[View Original Post]
So odd to see a shitty AI edited version of my previous review to be posted by someone else. If anyone is interested in the real and actual experience go see mine LOL.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
On a side note; I did see her again and unironically I think was double-booked with the other fellow that was told 1130. Sorry buddy.
She was the same the second time. Highly recommend her and her velvety smooth kitty is an experience I won't ever forget. Planning to see to complete the hat trick before she departs.
Go quick before she leaves, she told me she'll be leaving earlier than the usual monthly rotation on schedule. (Hint: You got about a week from this post).
-
12-12-25 18:11 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 39Brisa Yiyi, ultimate GFE
Plan to see Yiyi for a while and finally I was able to make an appointment with her today. Per MMS she is the youngest one of them and I believe she has Prettiest face of them too.
Yiyi open the door with a see though white dress, I really love that slim health body, with the beautiful smile, lovely sweet tone and voice.
Details (0-5) - Face: 5, Body: 5, Personality: 5, Service: 5.
LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, 69, DATY, CFS.
Mid 20's, long hair, MM C's, tight healthy body with a bubbly butt, flat tummy no extra fat, trimmed kitty, tattoo on her right shoulder, and pretty face and smile.
She's such a sweetheart, very gentle and patient girl who was very eager to please, she always make sure she was making me happy and comfortable.
She was not very vocal but she was all smiles and try her best to please you, and showing how much she was enjoying our visit.
Yiyi bring me to the room. Handed her the donation. I was undressed when she returned. Both undressed, Little small talk and cubble. We start with some lfk and then dfk, then she kiss me lip, neck and slowly move down, and finally start the deep BBBJ and bls. It was so great stand and watch this beautiful girl knee down and suck my cock slowly and gently, like your girlfriend. She gives honestly one of the best BBBJ, no teeth, perfect suction, couldn't DT but it was so good. I was getting so hard and ready to fuck, but yiyi has another plan. She ask me laying down on the bed, then she start some nuru slide and slow cat bath all over my back, it was so good to look at this slim girl working from the mirror. Flip over, she continue the cat bath moving down and restart the greatest BBBJ, She laid on top of me, giving me some more a cat bath and LFK into DFK, teasing some P2 P the entire time. Yiyi seems want her kitty be pleased too so we move on with 69 for a long time. The kitty looks so beautiful, all shaved, no smell, soft and wet, so delicious, we continued this for a few more times then she laid on the bed, open her leg and asked me to dine which I'm happy to. Once you find the spot then she got very wet. She was clearly enjoying it, grabbing my hair with nostooped light gasp and moan and just kept saying how good she's feeling. She climbed on top again and slide my cock right on the edge of her kitty.
Finally cover on, slipped it in, with a little bit of lube, and OMG her kitty was on of the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. Not many kitties are light this, and her CG skill was soooo good remined me the Sophia few months ago who can make me pop in few minutes with CG. She was so sweet she asked if I want to slow down and change the position. For sure yes, go with standing mish, once I fully got inside, she let me have my way with her. It was such a beautiful looking at this slim pretty girl get punched slowly and hardly. Trying to feel every inch of that soft wet tight kitty with my cock, go deep every time. I didn't want it any other way besides feeling her amazing kitty while seeing her beautiful face. Every time I slowly pulled out almost the whole piece and put it back in, bend her legs so I can see the little kitty swallow the whole cock. During punching, light moans that still came through while kissing. Legs up and together, hitting her long and deep, it was too good I had to do slowly to try not blow my load and have it end so soon. Multiple position tried, finally go back to my favorate CG. Time was almost up, she speed up and got me to pop so fast I just kept shooting while her kitty kept sucking my cock all the time. That was one of the best load I've ever had. She is such a winner; complete smokeshow, insane bedroom game, and sweet personality.
We both take a break then she help me cleaned up. We cuddle and chatted a little more before time went up.
Summery: Yiyi is definitely a winner, one of the top girls at this time, one of the ATF girl. Pretty face, slim health body, great attitude and skill, always make sure you feel happy. Guys do not missed her before she leaving.
-
12-12-25 13:41 #5154Banned Member

Posts: 319Extras potentially available with Gina
Nice. Although you don't mention it, Gina has made it known that extras including BBFS are available for select customers, so it doesn't hurt to ask if you want an expanded menu, but be ready to take rejection kindly if she says no.
Originally Posted by Elong69
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 01:37 #5153Banned Member

Posts: 5Second time even better with Gina at Brisa
Saw Gina last week and have had visions of those beautiful knockers dancing in my head ever since. Everybody has their favorite things, and one of mine is the sort of big floppy hangers that when the girl is riding on you are bouncing around and smacking you in the face or better yet landing in your mouth. Gina is all of that, and if you're into similar thrills or Russian then you're in luck with Gina. And suck on those huge soft titties and they just flow into your mouth like a sweet warm river. Great on all the other usual oral and other positions as well. As might be expected from her build up above she's full figured but totally in proportion and not too big in the waist, and great both to look at and touch. I like a good sized backside myself and hers is perfect for playing bumper cars. And the view is even better when she's face up. Super nice and friendly as well, and really eager to please. Remembered me from the time before and we just continued on from where we left off. Very satisfying time.










Reply With Quote






