Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 167 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 2496
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2181

    VT spa Instagram

    Does anyone know VT spa instagram? Could you please share with me. Thank you.

  2. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by OhheYandy  [View Original Post]
    Was this the Kate at Good 9? Indian spinner that was hot af?

    I recently saw Victoria that used to be at 109 or 112 - forgot which one but she is still hot and at a place in Laguna Niguel. She's hot, but was robotic and expensive for just the standard. Would only repeat when I'm not in the mood for hot asians.
    That's the one and only. Kate at 109. Kate / Sage at 112. Just an incredibly sexy attractive girl.

  3. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she offers more or purely nuru?
    I didn't ask if she offered any upgrades / extras on my first visit.

  4. #2178

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for over 1. 5 years but she sure is memorable. I heard from 1 of the girls at 109 that she finished school, got a real job and is in a serious relationship.
    Was this the Kate at Good 9? Indian spinner that was hot af?

    I recently saw Victoria that used to be at 109 or 112 - forgot which one but she is still hot and at a place in Laguna Niguel. She's hot, but was robotic and expensive for just the standard. Would only repeat when I'm not in the mood for hot asians.

  5. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was very popular in the past and either retired for a while/ took a break and is back at ROM, as someone a bit newer to the scene was wondering if anyone could share their experience with her? Her looks and level of service as well? I've been recycling around the same few girls lately at the spa so someone new is intriguing. From other reviews I've read she seems to be a big hit and sounds super friendly but would love to hear from you guys, appreciate it!
    Top tier service, very cutesy, and friendly is correct. Maybe like 5'2" and has curves from what I remember. Not fat but not skinny. Worth seeing at least once while she's around.

  6. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewate  [View Original Post]
    Go see Sayuri if you want to experience a legit fbsm with nuru gel. She's Japanese / Brazilian. IMO she looks better than the ad picture.
    Do you know if she offers more or purely nuru?

  7. #2175

    Yuyu

    I saw she was very popular in the past and either retired for a while/ took a break and is back at ROM, as someone a bit newer to the scene was wondering if anyone could share their experience with her? Her looks and level of service as well? I've been recycling around the same few girls lately at the spa so someone new is intriguing. From other reviews I've read she seems to be a big hit and sounds super friendly but would love to hear from you guys, appreciate it!

  8. #2174

    Rom Orange

    Anyone mind sending me the ROM insta? Appreciate ya'll.

  9. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for over 1. 5 years but she sure is memorable. I heard from 1 of the girls at 109 that she finished school, got a real job and is in a serious relationship.
    She was memorable. Her smile was infectious. Totally legit normal girl you would have no problem taking home to mom. I'll spills the beans since she retired buts I got upgraded to BBFS and there was no going back. A top 3 ATF.

  10. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I've never seen a rom girl less than an 8, and I've seen a few 10's (assuming you like pretty asian girls).
    Then I am definitely picking the wrong girls here because I have never seen one above a 7. I think the best looking that I have seen here was Milan and I would say she is an all around 7. Pretty face, great body, great attitude.

    Stacey would be close as well if she lost some weight.

    Paris is a 5 at best. Smaller plain white girl.

    Coco is maybe a 4 or 5. Much older. Face is cute I guess but her body is awful. She is a large woman with rolls and lots of surgery scars.

    Most recently I saw Kiana. She is maybe a 7 as well. I think she's Asian but has a Hispanic look about her and a great petite body with manmades.

    Saw Demi awhile ago as well. If she lost about 30 pounds she would be a 7 as well.

  11. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by BTrain  [View Original Post]
    Is Sage / Kate / Priya still around at all? She popped up once or twice a little while ago, but I didn't get a chance to see her.
    I haven't seen her for over 1. 5 years but she sure is memorable. I heard from 1 of the girls at 109 that she finished school, got a real job and is in a serious relationship.

  12. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    IMO to put it in perspective Sage / Kate / Priya is a 10. Chanel - 9. 5. Porsche from 109 days - 9. 5. Stacey -9. 5. Bella -9. Kai -9. I've been around. Janet may be your cup of tea but she certainly wasn't mine. Looks nothing like her picture.
    Is Sage / Kate / Priya still around at all? She popped up once or twice a little while ago, but I didn't get a chance to see her.

  13. #2169

    OC Wellness

    Can someone give me some info on this place? Their pictures seem super legit, IR sauna, an old white lady with their name on a polo giving a massage, etc. But their IG has hotties in bikinis in that same sauna posing.

    Also any recommendations for a b2b/nuru place with a hottie that won't break the bank? LF Chiro? Thanks

    Actually, reading the forum I was able to find some hints at rates and stuff. Not sure it's worth it at OC Wellness. But I'm still curious, it looks super legit - their site and reviews from women and stuff.

  14. #2168

    Delightful time with Darla at mybluorg

    (thanks to the Admin for help with getting activated).

    Had a delightful first time at MYBLUORG with Darla the other day. She was a sweetie and took her time with this old man.

    Massage was good, a bit painful in places, but very worthwhile.

    Don't quite get the point of the "light dom" part. Didn't really notice anything related to that. Maybe I'll try again with someone else and see.

    The facility is really nice, one of the best I've seen.

  15. #2167
    She's Asian, Kaylie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the Latina girls right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape