Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 801
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #546

    Lydia, Coming Soon

    I am on the fence about seeing a new girl, but my circumstances free me up to do so before the Christmas holiday.

    I wouldn't really know the difference (yet) between Kiwi and Lydia. I may see Kiwi if Lydia isn't here yet, but something about Lydia intrigues me- while KP says she is 34 C-24-34, they seem to say that about just about anyone.

    She has 5 pages of TER reviews just from 2025, which I consider a good thing. And the reviews there suggest a thicker D-cup girl, which is a good thing for me.

    If anyone knows more or gets to see either one and has a report, I would greatly appreciate it.

    Brianna suggests she will be back in several months. I saw her 3 times. All three were nonstop and girl can take a hard fast time. Her CIM was to completion, but she did run off to spit and rinse. It did not take away from the fun.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 12-17-25 at 15:59. Reason: correction

  2. #545

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Layne123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the assist.

    Figures Victoria would be gone today.

    I guess I haven't been in a while as I haven't seen the whiteboard.

    Thanks.
    I just saw Brianna.

    Amazing girl if you have not already seen her. Today is her last day.

    Board showed 40 extra pop.

    Great service and truly beautiful.

    Looks just like the pics.

    Great dfk daty BBBJ mish cg rcg standing dog more mish.

    Then ff to cim.

    Tip of 60 for great service, but that's just me since I'm nice guy.

    Definitely worth a visit, if you've not already seen her.

    Darth.

  3. #544

    Re: Pse

    Thanks for the assist.

    Figures Victoria would be gone today.

    I guess I haven't been in a while as I haven't seen the whiteboard.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Varies per Girl but usually it's a BBFS upgrade for 100-200 extra.

    Sometimes the girl will allow video but that's rare.

    I usually just bring extra cash and check the white board.

    If I like the girl I might upgrade but I try not to as BBFS is risky in my opinion.

    Victoria was gorgeous and I caved and upgraded.

    So glad I did is it felt so nice to CiP with her but normally I save the money and go cfs and then just CiM which is usually standard service for no upcharge.

    Darth.

  4. #543

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by Layne123  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to PSE at Korean Palace, what does that entail or is it a per girl sorta thing and just bring extra cash?

    Thanks.
    Varies per Girl but usually it's a BBFS upgrade for 100-200 extra.

    Sometimes the girl will allow video but that's rare.

    I usually just bring extra cash and check the white board.

    If I like the girl I might upgrade but I try not to as BBFS is risky in my opinion.

    Victoria was gorgeous and I caved and upgraded.

    So glad I did is it felt so nice to CiP with her but normally I save the money and go cfs and then just CiM which is usually standard service for no upcharge.

    Darth.

  5. #542

    Pse

    When it comes to PSE at Korean Palace, what does that entail or is it a per girl sorta thing and just bring extra cash?

    Thanks.

  6. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpark52  [View Original Post]
    So hold on. You send in your info. Which is way more than just about any other place* - and then they just don't even bother to tell you whether or not you made it? Obviously they're not hurting for customers right now, but that's still not good for business. Not even sure it's really safer even.

    *Website says full ID (nothing blocked) and proof of employment (pay stub or business card).
    Yeah, the risk / reward isn't there. I travel to California and Asia for work enough it doesn't make sense.

  7. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpark52  [View Original Post]
    So hold on. You send in your info. Which is way more than just about any other place* - and then they just don't even bother to tell you whether or not you made it? Obviously they're not hurting for customers right now, but that's still not good for business. Not even sure it's really safer even.

    *Website says full ID (nothing blocked) and proof of employment (pay stub or business card).
    Pretty much, after a month I usually submit my info again and I get the same run around. If verified you get a response, if not, nothing. They will respond to the info submission but nothing after that. What are people who have been accepted submitting pay stub or business card. Just seems like its like a guessing game on what to do to get in.

  8. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname6321  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to verify for almost 8 months now. This current lineup has been wanting to get in so bad with all the good reviews I have been reading. What are the requirements cause it seems like after submitting I just get ghosted and no response after I submit the information. There is something I have to be missing.
    So hold on. You send in your info. Which is way more than just about any other place* - and then they just don't even bother to tell you whether or not you made it? Obviously they're not hurting for customers right now, but that's still not good for business. Not even sure it's really safer even.

    *Website says full ID (nothing blocked) and proof of employment (pay stub or business card).

  9. #538

    Victoria

    She is the best I have seen at KP. Young beautiful body sweet face nice smile. Easy going. She had recent breast surgery so her nipples are sensitive. Great service.

  10. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I think the best way is to contact them asking to make an appointment with a specific woman that day.
    Ask for an early appointment on a weekday with someone who has been here over a week.

  11. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by TrauMorgus  [View Original Post]
    From what I can tell, nobody really knows. I haven't gotten approved either. My plan is to keep trying every 6-ish months, and amuse myself elsewhere in the meantime.
    I think the best way is to contact them asking to make an appointment with a specific woman that day.

  12. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname6321  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to verify for almost 8 months now. This current lineup has been wanting to get in so bad with all the good reviews I have been reading. What are the requirements cause it seems like after submitting I just get ghosted and no response after I submit the information. There is something I have to be missing.
    From what I can tell, nobody really knows. I haven't gotten approved either. My plan is to keep trying every 6-ish months, and amuse myself elsewhere in the meantime.

  13. #534

    Verification

    I've been trying to verify for almost 8 months now. This current lineup has been wanting to get in so bad with all the good reviews I have been reading. What are the requirements cause it seems like after submitting I just get ghosted and no response after I submit the information. There is something I have to be missing.

  14. #533

    Victoria

    She is a must see. Short with a cute face, she is the exact girl from the picture with the black top and beige skirt. Her body is 10/10 amazing. I could not find a single flaw. Boobs are perfect and feel that way, she has a great ass and is very fit. Service is also excellent. She is nice and tight. Her BBBJ is one of the best I've ever got. Slow and methodical, it felt amazing. When she rides on top of you, she knows how to please.

    She is the best I've seen at KP by a longshot and also the hottest. A must see. She leaves at the end of the week.

  15. #532

    Inna

    After reading some of the glowing reviews I visited Inna recently. I have to say that while I had a good time I left a little disappointed.

    Yes, the white board was out and upgrades were available. But she seemed older than I expected. I would say mid-30's at least. She had something going on with her mouth. She has an odd smile. As for the loose skin that has been mentioned. I'm 95% sure she was pregnant and the loose skin is from that. Not really a big deal as her tummy was flat otherwise and you only noticed in certain positions. She is also thin. Like really thin. No ass at all. Ribs showing. Just not my personal "type". I like a few more curves. For those of you that like super thin ladies Inna is the one for you.

    The service was very good. Great nuru type sliding in the shower that was a lot of fun. If I was in my 20's still I might have blown a load just from that. Good BJ but nothing special. Tight kitty but it all seemed a little scripted. Took a break between rounds and she took out her phone and the translate app and we had a fun little chat before starting round 2. I dunno. She seemed a little tired. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape