Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 44201
-
12-12-25 18:05 #41651Senior Member

Posts: 117Are you saying donation for 1 girl peach+nuru is same price for 2 girls linda+jenny (140+100)?
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 18:03 #41650Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Shiit man, if you believe what Mandy said 100% of the time, I got bad news for ya. She fell off the true atf for me for a reason. LOL.
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 17:59 #41649Senior Member

Posts: 117Du Calme spa is the sister spa, the girls rotate between the two spas every 2 weeks and you can rotate between the 2 spas and use same Garden Spa frequent flyer card to get that free "massage" (no house fee).
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 17:12 #41648Senior Member

Posts: 81Really? She told me she was going to be there for the entire month. That makes me a sad panda.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
I would definitely call to make sure Fendi is still there before going.
-
12-12-25 17:08 #41647Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Left the building
Mandy had already left the building, Mandy lovers like myself is sad once again by how short her stay was. I asked today was told that she left for unknown duration. Boooo.
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:06 #41646Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Vivian. OA Spa
Thanks for the heads up on Vivian bro. I just saw her. Your description is spot on. Those big natural D's are so much fun to play with.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:06 #41645Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72You can literally found that out if you call their hotline just saying, it is not like both garden and du calme shops heavily advertised LOL.
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 14:06 #41644Senior Member

Posts: 8199 Health
Went to 99 Health earlier this week on word that Mandy was back in town. She remembered the last time she saw me. Long story short, she rocked my world and had me coming back the next day for more. She seems to be very popular as both times I had to wait a bit, but all worth it. Don't skip the TS.
She also told me if I am interested in BBFS, which I am not but passing this on for those who are, Fendi offers that.
-
12-12-25 11:24 #41643Senior Member

Posts: 417Affiliated
What is Garden Spa's sister store? (Frequent flyer card).
-
12-12-25 03:11 #41642Senior Member

Posts: 62Japanese Peach at Du Calme
I have not been here for a few weeks due to thanksgiving and family time. I have seen people posting reviews on Linda, Mila, Coco, so I decided to make a stop today for some nice threesome play, this place has never disappointed me.
I was lucky that when I get there, it was not busy. Linda opened the door for me, she is super hot, super cute, pearl white skin, slim and young. Then I saw Jenny, super sexy with nice curves. I was ready to get both of them and then, the story took surprise turn. Peach walked in.
She dressed like Japanese anime character, what short flower puffy dress, round face with big smile. I was sitting down and she sit on my lap. Her voice sounds just like Japanese anime as well with high pitch excitement. She explained to me that her speciality is nuru massage. I was lucky enough and experienced nuru massages in asia many many years ago, and it is a experience at whole different level.
I thought about threesome with two hot girls Linda and Jenny, or nuru massage with this petite girl who looks like just came out of cosplay convention. I had to go with nuru.
It was like how it is in Japanese jav porns, except the area is limited. She has some real nuru that she said she brought from Japan, very slippery. Her service was second to none, started on my back with me facing down. She used very little of her hands, mostly her body and every curve slide up and down, front to back. And then I flipped over, it felt so nice, I wish I was not in a such hurry, but I was so horny. I told her to put a cover on me so I can enter. Just a side note, she did offer me extra special service, including no cover and backdoor, but I turned them down.
The sex was so easy when the fraction is low, haha. She started with riding me like a cowgirl with multiple angles, then, reverse cowgirl, then I lay her down to missionary, then flipped her over to doggy. By then, I can't hold it anymore and her high pitch voice screaming in Japanese didn't help me either.
Overall, it was great experience. She was super caring, obedient, crying for pain, and all of that plus many more details made the experience with Japanese girl different from all others.
-
12-11-25 21:46 #41641Senior Member

Posts: 36I have written a review on this spot last year in my posts. I believe they do nuru prices but not much "nuru" if you know what I mean. But YMMV. Last time I went, I was quoted $ $ . 4 for FS. I was able to tell her that I usually do FS for $. 4 and she agreed. YMMV, I've heard some individuals say good things about certain therapists there.
Originally Posted by Raobjcovtn
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 19:18 #41640Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Haha, I literally started to question if I needed my eyes checked. Thanks for the shout out!! Glad you enjoyed, she is so sensual and passionate.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 18:16 #41639Senior Member

Posts: 95Garden Grove best massage?
New in town working. Looking for a cmt type massage with quality HE. No jackhammers 😂129315;.
I am from Thousand Oaks area and can share info there, but just getting started here.
Will share all the info here.
-
12-11-25 17:49 #41638Senior Member

Posts: 68Is this appointment only or walk in welcome mostly? This Vivian sounds good to try.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:37 #41637Senior Member

Posts: 49Susan at Garden
It is a late review as I got a cold recently. Now I have recovered and decided to write a review for Susan, who I saw last Friday.
So I managed to pop out on Friday noon to release some stress built up over the week. Made an appt with Susan based on recommendation from someone. Arrived a little before my appointment and led to the room. A few min later Susan came into the room and I was very satisfied with her look, very pretty face, like a mixed Russian girl, very petite and skinny body with well shaped boobs pushed up in her dress and they seemed very perky.
Finished the paperwork and uneventful first half until her clothes were off, she asked me to sit on the edge of the table and gave me a very enthusiastic BBBJ with lots of spitting and licking up and down the shaft. Almost blew right there because she was great. Then she told me to get on all fours and jerked me and sucked me off in that position. After a few minutes of that she slid her body under me and continued the BBBJ, I face fucked her until I was almost about to pop. Told her to get on her back and DATY, she seemed very responsive to this and def seemed to enjoy it with her legs suffocating me a few times. She told me to get on my back and continued with another spirited BBBJ, I got to tell you I don't think I've met a provider that loved to give as much as her. I finally asked her to stop and put on the cover and went to standing mish, followed up by regular mish. After a few minutes of very hard thrusting I donated in the bag and collapsed on her. We stayed like that a few minutes with her grinding up into junior and then she went to get a hot towel clean up. Very good session and would recommend checking her out.












Reply With Quote




