Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 1678
-
12-14-25 01:58 #913Regular Member

Posts: 10Sugar mamasan
Can someone let me know Mamasans name at Sugar Spa? Has anyone been able to get a session with her? I was waiting on a recent trip and she came over in a cute dress and pulled it up and put my hands on her ass. Then sat on my lap and put my hands on her tits so I could feel her hard nipples. Left me wanting more.
-
12-13-25 23:50 #912Senior Member

Posts: 36201 Healthy Spa closed
Are they permanently closed. Rolled by there last week they were closed. Went there today in the afternoon and all closed up.
-
12-12-25 19:43 #911Senior Member

Posts: 59Sun spa
Was in San Diego area for work for a day and finished early so had some time to kill. Thought of trying my precious spot, called and got to know a new girl Ivy is there. Made appointment and was there in 30 minutes. Ivy looks about mid 20 or so youngish kind, when I saw her I got a very seductive energy about her, About 5'3, skinny and lean. Got a pair of C size natural tits, nicely trimmed pussy, shoulder length black hair and a tight asian butt that is lovely to grab on to. This is the second time I have been to this place.
Ivy was very passionate during my visit, not a clock watcher. Everything felt natural with her, not a leader type girl, I have to lead her in on everything. After seeing how seductive she looked I had to go for a one hour session. I wish I had more time and would have planned for even longer session. She greeted me with a smile, gave a hug and light kiss before even getting into the room. Once inside we exchanged the deeds and I told her what I wanted. After the exchange she went out for a brief period to get the supplies and told me to take off everything and laydown and relax. Once back into the room she started with a gentle massage while exploring my body with sensual touch every where. After a few minutes of teasing she started with a cat bath and came up for DFK. We continued kissing each other passionately while her hand was stroking me and my hands were exploring her natural tits, groping, squeezing and kissing. She slowly moved on to my chest seductively caressing and kissing my nipples and slowly went down. I was already rock hard by then with all the sexiness she had brought into the scene. Next thing I knew, she was between my legs, giving me a BBBJDT; long, slow strokes, no teeth, plenty of tongue.
After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore so I asked her to place the hat on my Johnson. After applying the cover she gave me another brief BJ to get ready for the main event. She put me at ease and asked me lay down on the bed and just relax. She then hopped on the bed and slid me in slowly in RCG. I couldn't stop putting my hands on her butt and squeezing it. I smacked her gently and she didn't mind it. After a few long and slow strokes she turned around for CG and at this point I was blown away by watching her tits bouncing up and down. We moved to missionary on the bed and I gave her some hard pounding while our lips were locked all the time. She reciprocated back by passionately kissing me. As I was getting closed to I switched to doggy, had to get a better view of her that I was admiring during RCG. I held her hands on the back and went in deep and hard a few times. She realized that I was getting tired so took the charge and kept the momentum going while I was just standing there and watching her making moves. Ended up with lazy k9 and I was all spent by then. She didn't rush and let me cuddle with her while we both were catching our breaths. Then she cleaned me up with wipes and excused herself to go out freshen up herself. When she came back there were still a few minutes left in the session so she asked to give me a head massage which was a nice touch. Session ended with more hugs and good bye kisses and I promised her to comeback soon.
Will definitely be a repeat for me while she is still here, probably my ATF for now. Happy mongering, hope you enjoy.
Recommendation / Repeat: Yes if time permits and she is still available.
-
12-12-25 17:30 #910Senior Member

Posts: 254I believe you're confused, there's no Miranda at Serenity Health and Wellness.
Originally Posted by Alsnow89
[View Original Post]
The current line-up at Serenity Health and Wellness, is one Thai girl (Amanda) and one Latina girl (Nataly).
Amanda offers BBFS and Greek.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ing-79742.html
-
12-12-25 16:30 #909Banned Member

Posts: 55Correction
There is a Thai girl working with this name at this location, but no Latina. You can try speaking to her in Spanish. No habla espanol, lo siento.
Originally Posted by Alsnow89
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:03 #908Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72GND Hailey at Sugar spa
I came down to SD for a business trip, got a few recommendations to come try Sugar spa's delicacies from a monger I chat with. Got commended Hailey by their mama-san, real cute young looking one, early 20's, 5'3, petite skinny body with that got a pair of natural soft D size hooters, smooth shaved down below, got that lovely cute medium thicc pink petals that still gets me to think about. She is got that goodie GND thing down packed, play off that innocent factor real well.
Started me off with a quick massage, a bit on the light side, but I was not expecting top-notch service massage with a skinny girl that doesn't weigh more than 110. Little tease with some cat bath and her soft hooters press and slides got the blood start to go to the right place. Turned over, she got on top and got me some LFKs and a mouthful of those soft Ds, she work herself self down to get down do some great BJ. Enjoying the hands free BJ more than the hand grip version though, both got solid suction and she can go fairly deep with that throat of hers. She spun around so I got to taste those lovely pink petals, got her wet in no time and she toss on the thin hat and went for a ride first. Really enjoy those bouncing Ds when she is on top, I picked her up and went in deep and hard in that tight fit clam of hers for a few rounds. Then some lovely K9 and I got to enjoy those swinging tits in the mirror reflection while slap that cute Asian bubbly booty a few times. She must had felt I am close, she ask me do I want to nut in her mouth, I happily yank off the hat and let her work her magic until she caught all the gravy in her mouth. We rested and cuddled a bit until my time is up, she went to grab me a water as I got dress and ready to leave. On my way out, the other 3 gals came out and said hi, didn't catch names but all great looking beauties, felt like a kid in candy store moment ntl, I would come back here again before going home Sunday. Haily is really a sweet treat I needed.
BJ + CIM: 5/5.
CFS: 4/5.
GFE: 5/5.
Total damage: 60+150 dono.
-
12-12-25 15:38 #907Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Big booty Sia at Pure Massage
Came by here to start the weekend off on the right note. Sia cute young Asian girl but will call me by surprise with that Latina style ass. It was nice and round with a thin waist and ready to be pounded. All real too no injections. The only thing that was injected was my cock from behind. Pretty good massage. She didn't go right for junior she made sure she got me nice and relaxed with a back rub even a foot rub for getting me nice and hard by playing with the boys. Flip me over no cover needed for the oral. This girl can suck very nicely. She let me hold her hair out of her face I could watch those beautiful lips wrapped around my cock. I couldn't wait to get her on top of me. First cowgirl then reversed. I lay back and let that big booty do it's work. I bent her face down and drilled her and doggy and the sounds of my balls slap it on her ass had me drop a huge load. Love an Asian girl with a Latina ass.
-
12-12-25 14:22 #906Senior Member

Posts: 169Same
So true. My max is $ OTD and I'll usually get anywhere from 10 to 20 min, even at big name places. You have to be confident and make the rules yourself. The art of the deal LOL.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 22:02 #905Senior Member

Posts: 436Yea
They always do but what I can tell you I got one of the hottest ones that had different names for 100 out the door. Sure maybe it was for about 20 min but you can't beat that. I don't mind spending more but sometimes it feels good to test the waters and actually succeed. It's weird too because the first time I saw her she was a ***** and wouldn't let me see her again, literally turned me away 10 x. Never realized I saw her again at a different place many more times and somehow did not realize it was her. Realized it was her when I tried texting her she was already in my phone. And so odd she gets my texts and I don't get hers. Attitudes can change. 200 hh and 270 h out the door is just only a goal they strive to. I've definitely had lots of 200 H out the door. YMMV.
Originally Posted by FaustHammer
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 16:10 #904Regular Member

Posts: 16Shills
If you notice the shills are also trying to drive the prices up.
Originally Posted by VinDrake
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 15:37 #903Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Nicole throat GOAT at Studio 107
Nicole – Petite Chinese Spinner With Great Skills & A Fun Attitude.
Details:
Met with Nicole, a true spinner type — about 5' tall, long black hair, natural B-cups, and a slim frame with a bit of ink that gives her some edge. She's well-kept, clean, and has an easy smile that helps you relax right away. Setup was simple and her place was neat and comfortable.
We started with some LFK to warm things up, and she was responsive without rushing. DATY and 69 were both available, and she stayed involved and attentive the whole time. She also offers TUMA, handled with good technique and confidence.
Her BBBJ was the standout — smooth, focused, and impressive enough to earn the "throat goat" label without exaggeration. Great pacing, great control, and she knew exactly how to keep the momentum.
Cover came on and we moved into CFS, rotating through multiple positions. Nicole may be petite, but she keeps up easily and adjusts well to different angles, staying engaged and maintaining a steady flow throughout.
Session wrapped with a CIM finish, handled cleanly and without any awkwardness. She stayed friendly and relaxed right to the end.
Overall, Nicole is a petite gem with strong skills, great attitude, and solid pacing. Easy setup, no rush, and definitely worth a repeat.
Damage: .60 house fee $.8 dono.
-
12-11-25 13:31 #902Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Greek option Latina Miranda at Serinty
Wow Miranda was a smoking hot j. Lo factory Latina. Talk about junk in the trunk and she let me pack my junk in that throat hole right in her junk. I know that's not for everybody but let me tell you it was tight and she was all kinds of sexy fun. This girl is the definition of girlfriend service. Started with a Nuru body glide. Basically she put oil on her tits and ran her body up and down mine. She was completely naked and I swear I almost slipped in a couple times she was running that nice little kitty all over my cock. We moved to 69 and damn this girl knows how to blow on me blow a guy. I can lay the pipe down pretty good too and had her nice and wet before she went reverse cowgirl. She bounced that ass up and down for a while and I started to pound her in doggy. I put my thumb right on that brown hole and pressure just a little bit. She started tomorrow and I asked if she likes it in the ass. She said for an extra hundred bucks definitely. So we saddled on 250 for the tip I put on a new cover she put some lube on and I slave my cock right in that brown hole. It was so nice and tight and she took it like a champ. I started off nice and slow once I realized she could take it I pounded her little a hole. I left my load in the bag and left a happy man. This was A plus escort like service.
-
12-11-25 12:40 #901Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Ava at Kokoro Spa
Ava is a stunning, all natural Asian dime piece in her early 20's, about 5'2", 115 lbs, with a sexy face, full C-cup breasts, and a sexy attitude. Her overall performance was top-notch, and gave me a memorable session HF: 80 plus 200 tip, with services: BBBJ, DATY, and multiple CFS positions.
I dropped by this Spa this past weekend to check out the new talent and was greeted by Ava. She's got a cute face, long black hair, and a natural rack with responsive nipples. She's flirtatious and friendly, making the whole experience easy from the start. After a quick shower, she immediately started with deep kissing and then moved down to a sensual session, working her way from BBBJ to rim with impressive skill. Her mouth is warm and silky, and she kept tempting me with long, teasing licks.
She's very talented with her lips and kept the action flowing into 69, where her shaved, clean pussy tasted sweet and inviting. Before putting on a condom, she let me face fuck her for a while, which was a great prep for the main event. We tried several positions, and she was very responsive, squeezing her tits and engaging fully in the moment. Her enthusiasm and technique made edging almost impossible, and she pushed me to the point of no return before finally cumming in her, filling up the bag. Cleanup was nice, with a soft extra blow job.
After the session, she help me get dressed and I left feeling satisfied and eager to return for a new experience soo.
-
12-11-25 11:53 #900Regular Member

Posts: 10Alexa?
Latina = no BBBJ?
Originally Posted by BemyLover
[View Original Post]
Was the tip high too?
-
12-11-25 02:35 #899Shill for Erma Spa

Posts: 22Alexa back to MM Wellness
Had a little bit of down time yesterday so I stopped in for a quickie. I've been with Alexa probably a half dozen times before so I was excited to hear she is back again. Came in and we went to table shower. Dried off and went to the room together, she kiss me and hold me we wasted no time. She's ridiculously hot. Pretty face, at least 5'3 I'd say, thin waist, big ass, some C's that look and feel good, more beautiful than the last time I saw her. Skipped the massage, started with a little grinding, she put the cover on and did just enough CBJ for me to say "ok estoy listo".
Went to standing doggy first, then mish on the table, then doggystyle. Took my time in doggy because it's a perfect view, especially if you've got a room with a mirror on it. Finished up, got cleaned up with a hot towel and then back to work. I'll probably see her 2 or 3 more times in the next week and a half, Alexa is up there as one of my all time faves at this point. Enjoy!











Reply With Quote






