Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 14595
-
12-12-25 10:45 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 300Agree
If you look through the discussions about Nykee on here, you'll notice a pattern of negative feedback. It doesn't seem coincidental — many people feel the service and approach just aren't working. Some users will always defend anyone, and that's fine, but a few of those "White Knight" posts seem more like attempts to stir things up than genuine reviews.
Originally Posted by OnlyBoysTalk
[View Original Post]
At this point, the reputation around her presence here is pretty damaged, ruined and her best bet is to move to a different city. There are countless other cities where she could try to reset things if she wanted a fresh start. The "I'm the victim" mindset may gain sympathy for a while, but it usually wears thin wherever it goes. Even a quick look at her site shows that comments she disagrees with tend to disappear, which eventually frustrates people too. Lots of new members. Yet almost no new commentary from her community.
It's a solid concept, just the wrong person running it. Honestly, it would probably be better for everyone if she moved on so the space can get back to a healthier dynamic. The negativity has taken a toll — and it's time for things to clear out and improve.
-
12-12-25 10:44 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 909BlackNWhite
Clear out your message box or I'll have to come down there and WHOOP some ass, Happy Holiday Season upon you.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 08:58 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 184Kodi
I have heard recently that she is still ripping people off. I seen her for probably 8 plus years. The addictions are way too much for anyone to deal with. I would never trust this woman again she will slit your throat in a minute if she thought she needed to. Avoid it all cost.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 08:37 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 25I agree with Big Dog
I agree with your explanation 100% as I am also a person that posts "negative" comments. The reason why I don't post good ones, is everyone is good about posting them on here. I look at it more of letting people be aware of what they're going into. And the lack of effort and desire is non existent in most of these. I'm not asking for much, give me some quality time and do something that my wife won't do. That's why I'm dropping mario coins. It's not complicated idea, and to the people that deliver with their service, we are forever thankful. But many of these advertise 30-60 min rates, and then only give you 10 minutes. Phone ringing during the session and they want to pick up, etc. Etc. Etc. I'm giving you something. Be mindful of what I give back. I have no tolerance for disrespectful mongers, but a guy like me that's easy going respectful and enjoys the convenience of doing this, it's very disappointing that I have to travel outside the area to get 'decent' service.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 08:15 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 32Kodi in Lehigh
Boy friend still hang around and robbing people, keep your $.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 21:28 #13015Regular Member

Posts: 6Do not miss out!
Well worth the $$ and drive, I was in fort Myers and decided to give it a shot. She's in Naples get it while she's here fellas!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/198163601
-
12-11-25 19:32 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 537Ma and pa kettle
Years ago the dudes around here were paying to fuck this old lady while her old ass husband sat at the end of the bed and watched. I think they could have found that for free on any swingers site. Not my cup of tea, to each his own.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:14 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 407If I wanted old pussy I'd fuck the ones around here for free. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
Hahaha.
You know I love ya happy holidays.
-
12-11-25 17:12 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 407Dark meat
They all used to be on that site that went under fuck I can't remember. Oversee girls. Young Jamaicans. W. African girls etc. They all at the Red roof in Naples. One. Five. Zero for 30.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
I used fuck 2 that were sisters one 19 other 21. Jesus the titties on them. Firm everything firm.
-
12-11-25 13:13 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 71Chocolate
I would recommend the chocolate goddess. She comes and goes, so she might not be around when you come, but it is worth a try. Good luck!
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/198123705
-
12-11-25 11:09 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 329Recommendations
Hey fellow mongers. I'll be in Naples next week for the FBU football tournament. I'd like to check out some of the local talent, preferably AA, without refinancing my house to pay for it. If some of you could DM me some recommendations I can return the favor if you're ever in east TN.
Stay safe out there.
-
12-11-25 10:02 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 158Kodi
So is Kodi still on the crooked path or has she turned herself around like she used to be as a good F?
-
12-11-25 09:58 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 15819 yo
Once in a while you hookup with one that just does not seem right for the job. She was responsive. Good English. But not much eye contact and just seemed not interested. $50 for 30 min. Got the job done but will not repeat. I guess her age reflected her desire.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/078875314228
-
12-11-25 07:37 #13007Regular Member

Posts: 12I wouldn't repeat. On her phone the whole time.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 21:13 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 147The bees sting is worth it
Was driving around ft Myers today and found my car making a funny noise and I thought I should pull over and give it about an hour or so of cool down time. Well. To my luck I pulled over Right In The Parking Lot of.
Thescentshops.com
I looked online and was wanting to see what the BUZZ was for Mia. It was Well Worth the visit. Long dark hair falling on that brown skin was an amazing site. Nice natural Bs and a 'I want to please' attitude jad my toes curling in no time. I finished fast because I always doubt she finished the time with a nice and decent massage. This is turning into my 'go to'place. I'm never disappointed and always leave with a smile and drained.
May try out the rest of the lineup later next week.









Reply With Quote





