Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 18176
-
12-13-25 13:02 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 61Sophia
Gentlemen I totally forgot to mention Sophia said because for the month of December she was giving a Christmas discount on her rate as a special thank you to her clients.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
GR.
-
12-12-25 14:16 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 117Veronica-Winter Wonderland
Took some time out to see this beautiful lady on this crisp Florida Winter day. She surprised me at the door by being fully nude and I had to get my clothes off in a hurry. She is always the epitome of GFE and always makes you feel like you are the only lover in the world she wants to be with. It's an amazing superpower that she has and I'm glad to be the recipient of it. Her sexual skills BBBJ, CG and all the other things she is fantastic at make for a lovely afternoon delight. I can't wait to see her again. Read the forum posts if you want to find her current GK.
-
12-12-25 02:10 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 169Natalia
You are correct.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 21:33 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 1039Is this the Natalia that "retired" a few months ago? Digits ending in 6412? Awesome massage, she was great.
Sox.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 16:47 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 169Misspelling
Looks like I misspelled Ghostrider01, a few members couldn't find "Ghostrider" because that name doesn't exist anymore.
CC.
I
.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 16:41 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 169Natalia
Saw Natalia this week. Great communication and as always, had a shower when I got there. Her massages put you in a great state of mind, between the music playing and the way her hands work out your knots while caressing you sensually, I am always drifting off into lala land. Had a great release. No need to go into details as she has plenty of reviews, so if you have her number, send her a message. If you need her gatekeeper, I believe it is Ghostrider01.
CC.
-
12-11-25 12:30 #16625Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Better late than never can't wait till next time.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 09:09 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 61Sophia UTR
Two sexy ladies in a week I am lucky AF! I had a visit with Sophia yesterday, Sophia came over to my outcall late last evening. I had a buddy visiting he left early and told me to make good use of his hotel room it was paid so I did LOL. Sophia arrived dress to the nines nice and sexy with a mini skirt and thigh high boots! Dame She looked fine AF!! We spent some time chit chatting before the Maine event. Many positions were had. Doggie I love! What a view, any way after doggie I told her to finish me with a good BBBJ which she did I finished all over her face and tits. Know I need to rest for a few days, Veronica and then Sophia totally drained me LOL. Have fun gentlemen!
GR.
-
12-10-25 22:36 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 76Sarah Maitland. Overdue post
I meant to send this 2 weeks ago but got too busy mongering in Flushing, NY. This review is overdue by weeks, but my visit to her was overdue for years! It's hard for me to get out to her neck of the woods due to my S. O. , but was able to spend some quality time with her that made those 3 years since I saw her last melt away to nothing. She is such a treasure and indulged me in every way including some of my fantasies. She is eager to please and such a treat to be around someone that truly enjoys her craft. Despite a tougher economy than when I saw her last, it was still $$ to spend about an hour with her so still a great value when compared to other options out there. Looking forward to seeing at Sarahmaitland the next chance I get.
-
12-09-25 20:12 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 61Veronica
I had another wonderful experience with Veronica. What can I say that hasn't been said. Veronica is young, beautiful, and very sexy! She greeted me in a very sexy outfit showing off that beautiful ass that she has. We had a great time she definitely enjoys what she does. Multiple positions were attained with multiple O's! Veronica is a very sweet girl and definitely worth the visit!
Have fun.
GR.
-
12-09-25 09:16 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 330Lee Vista MILF
Scheduled with her last week and had work emergency and had to cancel two hours prior. She went off and was ugly and blocked me for future comms.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
Looks like I missed a bullet with this one.
-
12-09-25 08:26 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 161Chocolate Maya
Back in the saddle after a long holiday trip and some wonderful entertainment with Maya, my ATF right now in Orlando. Picked her up and headed off to my day use room. I had everything set up already so she got dressed in the requested outfit and hit it with a slow lap dance and strip tease to kick things off. As usual we fuck so good together after nearly 3 hours and both of us cumming multiple times we hit the shower to wash off the lust See my previous reviews for more details & pics.
Maya is the real deal, young tight frame, delicious chocolate skin and an ass tone and tight that can't look any better til you bust all over it.
Hmu for digits.
-
12-08-25 19:48 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 252Lee Vista MILF
First I want to thank Evanos for the connection. He always comes through with helping us out whenever he has talent to share. I met with her today. Agreed to 350 and seemed everything would be good. As soon as I get there and we are comfortable the rules start. No kissing, etc. I say fine lets go on as she is cute. Then like 10 minutes in she gets a call from her son saying he is on his way home. Calling him babe and saying I love you. She tells me its already been half an hour and says I have 20 minutes before he gets home. Then starts rushing me. Completed in probably like 35 total minutes and paid for the hr.
Then she starts hitting me up wanting me to pay for her car at 2,800 and texting about sob stories. Will not repeat and seems like a pro running a bit of scam. Not sure but she also told me about her clients back home. For me not a repeat mostly due to admission donation and rush / answering phone then putting me on timer as well as the blowing up my burner after.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 17:45 #16618Senior Member

Posts: 126You guy got to try some of the suger dating sites that's were most utrs are coming from. Yeah sharing is caring but sometimes we got to hunt for our own meals LOL.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 15:56 #16617Senior Member

Posts: 790UTRs outside of Orlando
TPA sucks as well. UTRs don't stick around or don't know how to market themselves. If it wasn't for the traffic I would head to Orlando more often.
Originally Posted by FunInJax5
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





