Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 295 of 3926 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 1295 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 58879
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #54469
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    If you do decide to hit up Turkey Lake you can get a decent massage with an L1 finish. Nothing more. At least not for me. The girls were just average there.
    I went there about a month ago. No L1 was on the table for me. Massage only. Not sure who you had but I had the super skinny older lady.

  2. #54468

    Whatsapp

    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having trouble contacting Meiji? No response with WeChat or texts.
    I was able reach via WhatsApp two days ago.

  3. #54467

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGP  [View Original Post]
    After a lackluster session with Angel at VIP (somehow we didn't click or she was getting close to pms) last month I decided to have a dream in Venus massage. I was greeted by Chloe and knew I got lucky from her smile. I did the half hour with lots of fun during table shower. Her BBBJ skills are great. Back in the room she asked to check the oher girl and I couldn't resist. I love the variety with Chloe in the slender side and the other lady with more meat and curves with nice DDs that felt natural. All I can say is that my mouth and cock were always busy while the two of them were there. I assume the other lady is Lucy from other reports. Well worth the time and money for me. Definitely will repeat after I get more funds. After this dream wake up on my way to work.

    Stay safe,

    HomerGP.
    Chloe and friend for 30 minutes. What did that cost?

  4. #54466
    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    So after looking up a few places. I seem to see a pattern forming. It seems that their are a few barber shops rite next to some of the barber shops. Is this a coincidence, or is it some type of code.
    I've noticed this in several states.

  5. #54465
    Anyone having trouble contacting Meiji? No response with WeChat or texts.

  6. #54464

    Re: Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNZBills  [View Original Post]
    Been waiting for the Mona return! Can't wait. Is Orchid the same donation structure as M&why used to be? What are they looking for?
    Same donation as usual, 240 an hour.

  7. #54463

    Masssage & Barber Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    So after looking up a few places. I seem to see a pattern forming. It seems that their are a few barber shops rite next to some of the barber shops. Is this a coincidence, or is it some type of code.
    It should read massage parlor, next to a Barber shop.

  8. #54462

    Orchid

    Been waiting for the Mona return! Can't wait. Is Orchid the same donation structure as M&why used to be? What are they looking for?

  9. #54461

    Massage & Barber Shop

    So after looking up a few places. I seem to see a pattern forming. It seems that their are a few barber shops rite next to some of the barber shops. Is this a coincidence, or is it some type of code.

  10. #54460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer67  [View Original Post]
    Is Orchid (M&Y) on turkey lake?
    If you do decide to hit up Turkey Lake you can get a decent massage with an L1 finish. Nothing more. At least not for me. The girls were just average there.

  11. #54459
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    You’re welcome! Oh and btw, one of the other girls at that spa, Mona, offers it as well.

  12. #54458
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Blue offers it but I did not partake of it in this session. I don't know about Rachel. With all the FIA, she may be down for it too.
    Thank you.

  13. #54457
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Were Greek lessons possible with either of them?
    Blue offers it but I did not partake of it in this session. I don't know about Rachel. With all the FIA, she may be down for it too.

  14. #54456

    Venus delivers!

    After a lackluster session with Angel at VIP (somehow we didn't click or she was getting close to pms) last month I decided to have a dream in Venus massage. I was greeted by Chloe and knew I got lucky from her smile. I did the half hour with lots of fun during table shower. Her BBBJ skills are great. Back in the room she asked to check the oher girl and I couldn't resist. I love the variety with Chloe in the slender side and the other lady with more meat and curves with nice DDs that felt natural. All I can say is that my mouth and cock were always busy while the two of them were there. I assume the other lady is Lucy from other reports. Well worth the time and money for me. Definitely will repeat after I get more funds. After this dream wake up on my way to work.

    Stay safe,

    HomerGP.

  15. #54455

    Orlando's best?

    In Orlando, who is the most talented at each skill:

    BBBJCIM-.

    TIMA-.

    Face f*cking-.

    F*cking-.

    Greek-.

    Best two girl-.

    Tit job-.

    Prostate massge-

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape