Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 58920
-
12-11-25 18:42 #54510Senior Member

Posts: 1172If you do decide to hit up Turkey Lake you can get a decent massage with an L1 finish. Nothing more. At least not for me. The girls were just average there.
Originally Posted by Hammer67
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 18:02 #54509Senior Member

Posts: 854You’re welcome! Oh and btw, one of the other girls at that spa, Mona, offers it as well.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:13 #54508Senior Member

Posts: 1095Thank you.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 16:51 #54507Senior Member

Posts: 854Blue offers it but I did not partake of it in this session. I don't know about Rachel. With all the FIA, she may be down for it too.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 14:47 #54506Senior Member

Posts: 86Venus delivers!
After a lackluster session with Angel at VIP (somehow we didn't click or she was getting close to pms) last month I decided to have a dream in Venus massage. I was greeted by Chloe and knew I got lucky from her smile. I did the half hour with lots of fun during table shower. Her BBBJ skills are great. Back in the room she asked to check the oher girl and I couldn't resist. I love the variety with Chloe in the slender side and the other lady with more meat and curves with nice DDs that felt natural. All I can say is that my mouth and cock were always busy while the two of them were there. I assume the other lady is Lucy from other reports. Well worth the time and money for me. Definitely will repeat after I get more funds. After this dream wake up on my way to work.
Stay safe,
HomerGP.
-
12-11-25 14:41 #54505Senior Member

Posts: 1095Orlando's best?
In Orlando, who is the most talented at each skill:
BBBJCIM-.
TIMA-.
Face f*cking-.
F*cking-.
Greek-.
Best two girl-.
Tit job-.
Prostate massge-
-
12-11-25 14:37 #54504Senior Member

Posts: 1095Were Greek lessons possible with either of them?
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 13:10 #54503Senior Member

Posts: 335Crystal / Tokyo round 2
Went back this morning to see Ivy again and as we were getting undressed in walks Angela (the squirter) and she is looking better than ever. She asked if I wanted 2 girls and I said sure, how can I not? Angela quickly got undressed and started doing a little dance for me. Than girl has one of the nicest asses out there for an Asian girl. Anyway this time Ivy let me know she was in control this time and I wasn't about to argue with that. First she had me sit on the edge of the table and her and Angela were kissing and licking their way down to my already rock hard cock. They were both licking my cock and then started licking the head while looking up at me which damn near put me over the edge. After a few minutes of this Ivy gave me the "eat my pussy sign" so I laid on the table and had her sit on my face while Angela was riding me RCG. After a few minutes into this Ivy is tightening up and came hard on my face. I had Angela get in the doggie position while Ivy was spread eagle in front of her. I started pounding on Angela while she was attempting to eat Ivy's pussy but she kept pulling away because she was still too sensitive. So while she was giving herself time to recover she started making out with Angela while I was still plowing her from behind. I wasn't long before I could feel Angela starting to quiver and the next thing you know I could feel her warm juices running down my legs. Switched covers and I had them switch positions and I started pounding Ivy from behind while she was playing with Angela's pussy and making out with her. Finally she got down to business and actually started licking her pussy. It wasn't long and Ivy had Angelaa squirting again, I had Ivy cumming again and I knew I was about to come too. I had Angela get beside Ivy and I unloaded a huge load on both of their asses. They hopped down and proceeded to suck me dry driving me crazy in the process. I laid back on the table and they cleaned each others asses off and then we all headed to the shower for a quick rinse off. Then we went to the break room where we had breakfast with Candy and Abby. Those girls are crazy especially Candy. She kept saying "the next time you come here I want you to fuck my in the ass" All of them were laughing like crazy. So needless to say fun times were had once again at Crystal Spa.
-
12-11-25 12:27 #54502Regular Member

Posts: 11Mona or Soda
Both provide excellent service, but who's higher ranked, or who's in the top five. Just having some fun. Pro's, Con's.
-
12-11-25 11:26 #54501Regular Member

Posts: 20Orchid. Cherry & Mona
Made a visit last Sunday I got cherry as a walk in. We go directly to the room to handle business while making out and feeling each other. It was a slow day so she asks immediately if I want 2 girls. I ask if Mona was around and she said yes. We go to the table shower get cleaned up with a nice preview of BBBJ and rim. We get back to the room for the main event. Making out and lays me down for a nice BBBJ with attention to the boys. Mona comes in ready to join to fun. She makes out with me and shoves her big tits in my face. I'm squeezing and sucking on them for a bit while cherry DT and gets sloppy with me down below. Mona then joins her as I watch these two sluts licking me up and down and enjoying themselves while doing so. Mona comes up telling me to eat her pussy while cherry gets rubber to come climb on top. I'm going to town of Mona's lips and clit when cherry is riding me with a lot force and she was so wet. Cherry then says she wants me to fuck her doggy. So we switch positions and I'm giving her a hard pounding. She's looking back at me with a look of complete lust telling me please don't stop. Mona feeling all over me and kissing me watching and enjoying the show telling me I think she likes you baby. Some monger's come in so Mona leaves to attend which is the only part that sucks about 4 hands so next time I will just stick with 1 girl. I put Cherry on her back and continue in mish. Making out and kissing her neck while I continue to pound her out. I'm sure we went past the hour but I think she was having such a good time that she didn't even care. I get her down to her knees with one leg over the table so she alternate with giving me head and rim. I gave her a big load to the face telling me wow baby you were so good. We both a laugh it off and she offers me another shower so I et cleaned up and then head out.
-
12-11-25 11:01 #54500Senior Member

Posts: 39I think Eastern is a sure thing for L1. The others closer into LBV area might be hit or miss. Just going by what I have seen on RM.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 08:48 #54499Regular Member

Posts: 5Incredible tease in milking table
I had the most incredible time with Krys. She's down in Palm Bay but I wanted to share. She is massage therapist so a HE is about all you'll get but it is with out a double the best HE you will ever get. She has a milking table which brings everything up to the next level. She does an incredible tease and a very explosive finish. She's very kink friendly and a very friendly person overall. I highly recommend searching her up on here and you'll find all the information you'll need.
-
12-11-25 08:41 #54498Senior Member

Posts: 304Meiji. Natsuki x 2
I've seen Natsuki twice during her visit. The first was before the reported LEO presence. I saw her yesterday too after that report. She has been moved to the usual altamonte spot and there was no LEO presence. This girl has the most perfect set of natural tits on her. They're so plump and fat but perky with nice dark nipples and aureola. She does wince a bit when I try to go balls deep or pound her but she takes it like a champ. I believe today is her last day. She's probably my 2nd fave behind Airi.
-
12-11-25 07:35 #54497Regular Member

Posts: 19Try into the BB world
Been in this hobby for a good minute, but have never done anything Bb with a provider with the scare of coming back home with a present. Any gentlemen have had any experiences with any providers in Orlando? Want to try but a little worried.
-
12-11-25 05:49 #54496Senior Member

Posts: 346Wow
Big In Japan and HappyXXX you guys are living the good life! I'm counting the days to my orlando visit and it sounds like the visit will happen every few weeks, Yah.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Keep the great posts coming, you only live once.












Reply With Quote




