Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 37603
-
12-11-25 15:19 #35758Senior Member

Posts: 79I've been to M-1 a few times this fall after someone posted about a "she she" a while back. I usually just call ahead to make sure she's working and head in. Lots of people are walking past M-1 to go to the party store in the parking lot, so I just park further down and duck in as I'm walking past M-1. The service with She She has been great. I think she has an attractive face, slim figure with bolt ons, and she doesn't look like a grandma to me. It's been a bit since I was there but last I saw her she said she didn't plan on leaving soon, so she's likely still there. FS was $220. I prefer places with a table shower like this place so I'll probably be back.
Originally Posted by WixTrain
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 13:23 #35757Senior Member

Posts: 427Was going to be me guess
Those were going to be my guess. Thanks for confirming. Sounds like the issue was undocumented workers and ice was involved. Just hearsay.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 13:06 #35756Senior Member

Posts: 81Commerce's Vital and Terra. Closed Today (forever?)
I am local here. And that was my favorite place (s). I was a huge fan of Terra as I mentioned in previous reviews.
I couldn't get them in Text, drove over as it's like less than 2 miles. Closed.
I will miss TinTin.
So close to home, literally.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 12:02 #35755Senior Member

Posts: 144Will throw in my experience as well
I used to go to Saigon in 2018-19 when Tiffany will still changing her name from Rachel to Tiffany. Heck, I even got a couple of pedicures there. I believe I was one of the first to make Tiffany to go FS, was a great regular, had Jenny, Cindy, and was overall well known. After moving out of town for a year and coming back, I called for a visit and saw the upstairs had been refurbished. "Tiffany" was super happy to see me and remembered me, but I ended up waiting 30 minutes in the waiting room, even though I called ahead and told her when I'd be there. The service and "care" definitely changed and was not what it used to be. It felt like it went from a "ma and pa store" to a "walmart" like it was being "managed". No thanks. If I'm going to pay top dollar, I want a top dollar experience, especially when I'm establishing that I'll be a regular again. I actually left after waiting and never returned, and I will never return.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 10:48 #35754Senior Member

Posts: 194That's Redford. People aren't going to act out quite as much there, as they might do in other municipalities. A walk from your car to a business there shouldn't be too problematic.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 10:19 #35753Senior Member

Posts: 37Got it
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 08:35 #35752Senior Member

Posts: 246Closed down
See title.
Originally Posted by Jackeye234
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 22:31 #35751Senior Member

Posts: 37Queen spa
Is queen spa still open and FS?
-
12-10-25 21:20 #35750Senior Member

Posts: 127Nobody??
Nobody ever saw MIA from Saigon Spa?
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 20:45 #35749Senior Member

Posts: 427Place shut down yesterday
Anyone know which place north of or near Commerce area got shut down yesterday? My Chinese friend let me know but I can't put a pulse on the place she's referring too.
Says was 3 girls there always busy.
-
12-10-25 01:49 #35748Senior Member

Posts: 59This is terrible advice in my opinion, if you don't think the parking lot is safe then I wouldn't be going for a leisurely stroll to get there.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 22:30 #35747Senior Member

Posts: 113Strip mall at Telegraph and Schoolcraft.
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 22:09 #35746Senior Member

Posts: 143Where is it?
Originally Posted by WixTrain
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 21:09 #35745Senior Member

Posts: 113I'd personally park at the White Castle, car wash, or shoe store and walk there. The lot itself is shady and used to be home to a shitty strip club. Lots of vagrants. I've only been to M1 once and while I had fun, it wasn't worth the hassle of the location.
Originally Posted by WixTrain
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 19:33 #35744Regular Member

Posts: 9How's M-1 these day?
I drove by there after work and couldn't bring myself to go in. Pretty shady spot, anyone been there recently know how safe this area is? Any idea how the talent is? Thanks!












Reply With Quote





