Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 31824
-
12-11-25 10:42 #31149Senior Member

Posts: 142Harley
Went ahead and seen Harley, peeked at her profile before but never went for it. Setup was easy, I had to drive a little far but I did inform her that was the case she got a little upset but eh LOL. Incall did not reflect her rates weirdly enough, though LE is heavy around the area so I assume things go on but the hotel seemed nice to me. Upon getting to the room, first glance she looks like her pics but I feel people usually look better than the pics posted and that was the case here, face was on point and body was even better. I tested the waters with a quick visit but from here on out I will do more time next time I decide to visit. Overall I think she's worth it, no signs of demons or handler or anything like that. https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9013401704 Here's that link.
Last edited by DespiteFulmon; 12-11-25 at 10:44. Reason: Misspell
-
12-09-25 01:49 #31148Senior Member

Posts: 376I'm glad she's doing well. Seen her plenty of times but don't know the story of the green mustang. Do share.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 21:48 #31147Senior Member

Posts: 2528
Originally Posted by Duke68
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by EvilerDuckmann
[View Original Post]
I remember when BC introduced us. That's been years go. Duckman is right, she is retired. We use to talk. Glad she got out of Oklahoma and moved. Still proud of her.
Originally Posted by DocJayLight
[View Original Post]
If why'all remember her then why'all know the green Mustang.
-
12-07-25 19:26 #31146Senior Member

Posts: 89Memphis Nichole
There have been some post looking for Nichole.
This is her TikTok. Memphis Nichole 304.
https://www.tiktok.com/@memphisnicol...ZP-922KB7RgHJ1
-
12-07-25 17:47 #31145Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah, learned a tough lesson to never hand over the money or send money even to someone you've seen before until after the session.
Originally Posted by Shy66
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 17:20 #31144Senior Member

Posts: 104Any idea what extras she offers?? L1, L2, L3? BBBJ? FS?
Originally Posted by Duke68
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-06-25 01:47 #31143Senior Member

Posts: 138What a damn shame. Smh
Gezzzz she has resorted to this behavior?? What a waste of good talent. Hate to see it.
Originally Posted by DeepOne123
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 19:49 #31142Senior Member

Posts: 104Saw Renea (Bambi) a few weeks ago. Been busy. Just now catching up.
Saw Renea a few weeks ago for a visit. If you've been around awhile, you would remember her as Bambi.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/197731328
Great visit. She was passionate and got into the session.
She had put on some weight awhile back. That had never really bothered me, but she did say that some guys had commented on how big she had gotten.
Anyways, I'm happy to report that she's lost all of it. She's back to being skinny and looking fit. She looks damn good.
Her number is 901-509-7246.
The 3rd pic is probably the most accurate of her pics in her ad.
BBBJ is on the table. You'll have to ask her about other stuff.
Her "no" list includes no anal, no going down on her, and no cowgirl (she says she hurt her leg and can't do it without it hurting her).
If you can get beyond that short list of no's, you're in for a treat.
Happy hobbying.
-Robert.
-
12-03-25 14:36 #31141Senior Member

Posts: 289Nicole
MIght be a different Nicole. The one on Facebook is still around (at least as of a month ago), living in West Memphis and looking for customers.
Originally Posted by EvilerDuckmann
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 13:24 #31140Senior Member

Posts: 585She Is Retired, Married and Living In Michigan.
Originally Posted by OlderMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 11:33 #31139Senior Member

Posts: 205Cherry
Legit spinner. Only doing car dates at the moment but if you like them young and slim she's right up your alley. Very nice and not sketchy. Going back for seconds today. Qv 150. All covered which is fine by me. Be safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/197465942
-
12-01-25 19:35 #31138Senior Member

Posts: 93She's definitely real. When I met with her her legs were extremely and honestly grossly swollen. Rest of her body looked normal. Her personality was cool and she was easy to talk to and relaxed. But the legs really seemed to have some serious problems going on. These pictures look newer and it looks like maybe whatever was causing the swelling has resolved? I've considered reaching out to her on the basis of the new pics and giving her another chance, but I wouldn't see her again if her legs were still grotesquely swollen. She is a cool, nice person though regardless. I think her white boyfriend was around, but no issues or anything.
Originally Posted by Suave4467
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 07:01 #31137Regular Member

Posts: 20Kesla
Can anyone confirm that she's real?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9012790309/1
-
12-01-25 06:29 #31136Regular Member

Posts: 22Memphis Nicole
I would like her contact info as well!
Originally Posted by Frodo59
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 00:24 #31135Senior Member

Posts: 75Memphis Nicole
Could you send me her link as well? Thank you.
Originally Posted by OlderMan
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





