Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 10356
-
12-15-25 12:21 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 1057Ania
Anyone thinking of trying out this jax refugee; I suggest you go look at her reviews in the jax escort review thread LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/479993899011
-
12-15-25 10:56 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 92Thank you
Not ideal only because distance, but maybe the only move while I'm here. Thank you.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 08:16 #9874Senior Member

Posts: 485No AA
Well if your willing to drive over closer to the Orlando area if you check out Sylvia Hope69 in the Orlando UTR section or just looks for some of my posts and you will find her and her pictures. She loves AA no problem. Closer to the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Well worth the trip and no games. Certified freak an great fun. To reach her just message her directly at Sylvia Hope69 through the messages here.
Originally Posted by JustCruising11
[View Original Post]
Yeah a lof of providers don't like AA for their own reasons. Hard to say always. Each are different. JB.
-
12-15-25 00:09 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 437It's not as bad as some other places but it's still a thing here. Maybe you should've started here instead: https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/brie...rida/daytona/1. Fewer surprises there.
Originally Posted by JustCruising11
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 15:43 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 92No AA common here, in town for a time
First I contacted is like no black men, that common here? Was not in the ad. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/198322256
-
12-11-25 19:57 #9871Senior Member

Posts: 96Deland
Thanks for the info Dman. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 18:15 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 252DeLand
All three are great just depends on your preference of body / look. I personally like Riley over Stephanie. And Cami used to go by Renee. She is great if you want that more petite person. All good service providers though.
Originally Posted by Readytoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 07:29 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 96Thoughts on these two
Been considering visits to these two and looking for feedback.
Have any of you seen Stephanie since she and Riley parted ways? How was the service, has it improved since she is on her own. I know she became a little less interested before the split and I would enjoy visiting again if she has gotten back into the groove since she is alone now.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tona/198078941
Although this one advertises routinely I have come up short on info during searches. Saw an indication her name is Cami but not sure that is accurate. I did a search and got older reviews from 2017. They were not good but I am not sure it is the same person since the posted links are now dead. Pictures look good but we all know how that goes so if you can help me with info on her it is greatly appreciated.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tona/198090012
Inbox is open if you prefer to send data there. Thanks in advance for any info you may have or can point me to.
-
12-10-25 11:56 #9868Senior Member

Posts: 802I remember Amanda Waterfall. Kinda figured she prolly passed.
Originally Posted by GCumer
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 06:59 #9867Senior Member

Posts: 228Allie new.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/649154392622
Anyone taken the plunge? Def looks intriguing.
-
12-09-25 09:28 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 616She was one of the best. And she was a fun gal to be around too.
Originally Posted by GCumer
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 21:19 #9865Regular Member

Posts: 17She is over by Dixies.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 17:16 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 1112https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/144109899071
Where about in Deland is she located?
Thanks.
T-Man.
-
12-08-25 10:31 #9863Senior Member

Posts: 1112I seen Alicia for the first time back in the Spring of 2016-17 ish. She had a place on Nova near Bellevue. She was a lot of fun. The last time I saw her was at Mikes in her back room. She finished me off, looked up at me and said, "I swallow my cum!" I looked her as it ran down the corner of her mouth and thought this girl is awesome! I'm going to miss her.
Originally Posted by GCumer
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
12-08-25 07:56 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 70Starr
I wasn't sure it was real but her brother's post on her FB clarifies it. She was a troubled soul with way too many demons but I will remember how much fun she was before the drugs took over her life. Too bad the landscape of working girls can't take note of a tragedy and correct their own behavior but I am not naive enough to think that has a chance.
RIP.
I didn't see that but just saw a post from Katie. I guess it was October.
Sad definitely demons. We remember the good ones. Alicia.
And Jessica aka Amanda waterfall. RIP your free now.








Reply With Quote






