Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 13318
-
12-11-25 18:04 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 38Anygbody seen either of these
Hey guys. I'm double posting this in Greenville and Spartanburg and hope that's okay. One is in Duncan, but both have advertised in both cities. Just curious if anybody has seen either of these girls.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/106985105614
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/746272767930
Neither has a name posted. So I'll refer to the first one as " Soaking Wet Throat Goat " and the second as " Please Ya " for anybody else searching.
-
12-11-25 16:04 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 60Sinnamon
Tried, had a good conversation, set up to meet, all seemed good till an hour before and then response was could I come to about 40 miles away instead.
Originally Posted by ScDude99
[View Original Post]
A shame, like the pics too but done.
-
12-11-25 07:03 #12656Regular Member

Posts: 4Sinnamon
Has anyone seen Sinnamon yet? She looks good in the pictures, but you never know.
-
12-10-25 23:55 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 565Absolutely
If more guys would do this it would probably help! The nasty ones still get paid when you don't walk away. I tell them exactly why I am leaving! I have some offer discounts to stay, but nope, I am out!
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 08:05 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 1189I wish more guys would do that instead of the "well I was there anyway " bs that's what these girls expect us to do. I just say "I'm sorry there's been some mistake " turn and walk.
Originally Posted by Incockneeto721
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 00:04 #12653Regular Member

Posts: 21Candy link. My bad
I haven't seen any other reviews on her. So all I can speak on is my experience. And it was fantastic. She was legit. And way better then any of the girls I've seen recently. I walked out on 3 catfish in a row. Opened the door. Saw a gargoyle. Dipped. These chicks need to learn that when you post a pic that looks nothing like you. Then they don't get payed shit and deserve to get laughed at and a door slammed in there face. . candy was very much the girl in the pics. Big dark eyes. Tiny little girl with proportionately built body. Nice ass. Perfect tits. And tight. Skills were on point. . I posted her link above. Hit her up. You will be happy you did.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/860780472067.
-
12-09-25 16:06 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 100Speaking of large.
She must be using the same photo editor.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
If Kristin spent as much time working on losing weight as she does on editing her photos, she'd be the main ticket.
Don't waste your time with her, she seems terrified to even touch you much less do anything worthwhile.
https://tryst.link/escort/kristin-bay
-
12-09-25 15:23 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 50I need help yall dang
Ever since Queen of the south got locked up. I've been looking for a regular week night bbj girl.
All the ones I can find that even halfway decent at it. Don't work regular. Most just seem to enjoy wasting time.
Last few days. I tried one girl in easley. Didn't hear back til 5 hours later.
Tried Tara. She answered but then left me hanging when I asked where to meet.
Tried nova. She answered but then also left me hanging when I asked where to meet.
Don't waste a drop girl never answers.
Another "juicy" is pretty good but doesn't work regular.
Sassys head is pretty good but never finishes.
Little queen is hit or miss whether or not she's awake.
That big young girl working the hotel off wade Hampton. Has good head but spits it back on you when she's done and doesn't work regular.
Melanie answered but went silent when I asked where to meet.
-
12-09-25 15:18 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 52Not OP but I think this is Candy
Give this a shot: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/860780472067.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
Looks like the description. Although the review seems a little fishy if you ask me LOL.
-
12-09-25 12:23 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 147Link or pics
Would you be so kind to provide a link or pictures in your review so we know who exactly your talking about.
Originally Posted by Incockneeto721
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 09:57 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks All
I appreciate all the input. It's a hard pass. I just had a weak moment to even consider it. Thanks for reality reminder.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
I'll keep lookin'.
D.
-
12-09-25 09:28 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 504Very Large?
All the pics except maybe one seem altered, beautified!
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 23:19 #12646Regular Member

Posts: 21Candy
I was hesitant to see her. But I am glad I finally did. She honestly stopped me from. Giving up on this hobby. I was about to give up on trying to meet any of the girls in Greenvile due to the amount of disgusting chicks who look nothing like there stg pictures. I mean. I can't believe y'all actually pay these slime bucket Halloween costume looking ogres. Last week I walked out on 3 girls in a row. Bc of how ugly they were and how much they were catfishing. . Candy isn't a catfish. She is 100%real. She looks like her pics. She is sexy as hell! She's got long gorgeous hair, a banging body and her ass is perfect. She's a tiny girl. But I like tiny. She's a very soft spoken sweet girl, but she doesn't take any shit. Don't bullshit her and keep it straight forward and to the point. Treat her right. And you will not be disappointed. I'm hoping she is down to go again tonight. I really dig this chick!
-
12-08-25 16:10 #12645Senior Member

Posts: 120Her ad photos: In the second row, center picture, did you look at her face?
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 09:00 #12644Senior Member

Posts: 160Very large. Did I say VERY large! Performance was mediocre. G doubts if YMMV.
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






