Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #900

    Alexa?

    Quote Originally Posted by BemyLover  [View Original Post]
    Had a little bit of down time yesterday so I stopped in for a quickie. I've been with Alexa ...
    she put the cover on and did just enough CBJ for me to say "ok estoy listo".
    Latina = no BBBJ?

    Was the tip high too?

  2. #899
    Shill for Erma Spa


    Posts: 22

    Alexa back to MM Wellness

    Had a little bit of down time yesterday so I stopped in for a quickie. I've been with Alexa probably a half dozen times before so I was excited to hear she is back again. Came in and we went to table shower. Dried off and went to the room together, she kiss me and hold me we wasted no time. She's ridiculously hot. Pretty face, at least 5'3 I'd say, thin waist, big ass, some C's that look and feel good, more beautiful than the last time I saw her. Skipped the massage, started with a little grinding, she put the cover on and did just enough CBJ for me to say "ok estoy listo".

    Went to standing doggy first, then mish on the table, then doggystyle. Took my time in doggy because it's a perfect view, especially if you've got a room with a mirror on it. Finished up, got cleaned up with a hot towel and then back to work. I'll probably see her 2 or 3 more times in the next week and a half, Alexa is up there as one of my all time faves at this point. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43c34c97a473b06418370363c8f015cb.jpg‎   3e6bcda5d3d540a08be403b6978b5acb.jpg‎  

  3. #898
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Latina Dani at Star Spa

    There's a couple spots that are named star Spa this one's on Claremont Mesa boulevard. Lots of parking in front big neon sign you can't miss it. And trust me you don't want to miss a Latina action here either. Danny was my girl beautiful big titties nice thin frame and a god-giving ass. At least it felt like a god-giving ass and I was pounding it from behind. Clean me off with some alcohol and warm towels before going down on me. Beautiful face one while she blew me. She will let me guide her head up and down which I like. Then she died of that big ass up and down in cowgirl. Boy this girl can shake one too. Put in reverse cowgirl laid back and let that booty do its thing. I was going to explode pretty soon so I put her face down and I pounded her in doggy. Those titties bounced around very nicely while I busted my nut. I love a good Latina time this girl's off the hook.

  4. #897
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    Latina Sharon at Waples Spa

    Definitely glad I heard this place and nice hot Latinas. Sharon fit girl she know what to do with that big booty. Massage not bad at all I've had better but I definitely had worse. At least she put at least 40 minutes in before we got to the main event. On came the cover and on came her mouth all over my dick. She flicks her tongue all over my tip of my cock it was super hot. Great eye contact too she really let me guide her head with my hand up and down. I squeeze those titties as she sucked me off and then she got on top. She rode me hard. He has long legs I put her missionary and she wrapped around my waist and pulled me in close. I buried my face in those titties and busted a huge load. Saw another girl on my way out. I didn't catch her name but I'm definitely going to catch that ass next time.

  5. #896
    What are the go to websites for AMP advertising these days? Is it rubrankings? It looks like rubratings might be back up, that was a good site years ago. I know a few have closed down, like rubmd, and I think bedpage and other "page" sites are mostly spam.

  6. #895

    Korean Girls BBL

    Are there any recommendations for Korean providers with or without BBL. I only see 2 names really popping up Sophia at SD ocean, and soomi at sugar. I'm driving down to San Diego to celebrate my birthday, thought I'd treat myself.

    Private msg is preferred.

  7. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    No mention of a Condom, . No mention of House Fee & Extra Tip, . And the ESL just hits different.
    Lmao the ESL hits different.

  8. #893

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    No mention of a Condom, . No mention of House Fee & Extra Tip, . And the ESL just hits different.
    The goofy one liners to always start the post, something about the ass and having to hit doggy, mentions of dick must've had gold inside the way she sucked. Lots of patterns with the same flow and verbiage in this thread. Shill central.

  9. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    This is called Pure massage but it should just be called Pier kinky because this is all about that extra activities. So I had a Asian girl named Dora but she had a Latina ass that's for sure. I love a girl with a soft ass too something about sliding my cock between those cheeks just gets me going. Places easy to find actually really clean too had a bleach smell to it which always puts me at ease. Hate to think about what you guys done to those sheets before I get there LOL. She took me by the hand I laid there waiting for all my stomach no towel of course. She offered a nice little rub down before the main event. Little ball play with their tongue before putting the cover on. I love how she blows me and juggles my balls at the same time. She was nice and tight got pretty wet and cowgirl before switching reverse. She really shook that ass almost had me nut but I always finish in doggy. Today was a lazy dog session slid myself in grabbed her titties and really wrote that pony. Place gets two cocks up recommendation.
    No mention of a Condom, . No mention of House Fee & Extra Tip, . And the ESL just hits different.

  10. #891

    Viet Monica in Kearny Mesa

    Monica at Balboa Wellness. Everything about the session just hit right. She's fun, sexy, easy to be around, and knows exactly how to keep things moving in all the right ways.

    She is Vietnamese and about 5'3" tall. She has long black hair with blonde streaks, pretty eyes and a nice smile with big white teeth. She has some nice 32 C breasts with soft pink nipples, petite but tight body with a great round bubble butt. She speaks a little English, but only enough to keep things fun and flirty.

    Began with a quick body-to-body warm-up. She rubbed her tits and even her kitty across my back, which honestly did more than I would have thought to get me in the mood. She made some playful cowgirl gestures and jokes which added to the mood.

    DATY was clean, responsive, and vocal. We slid into 69 and her BBBJ kicked in strong. Good suction, good rhythm, some partial DT, and plenty of spit. When she came back up for a face-to-face BBBJ with eye contact, it got real intense real fast.

    She hopped on for CG with some light LFK and rode smooth while I played with her tits. RCG gave an amazing view. Her pussy has to be the tightest I've ever felt. I could have easily busted like this, but I wanted to finish doggy.

    Wrapped up in K9. Great arch, great bounce, and she pushed back just right. Finished deep, filled the cover, and had to take a minute to recover. Monica is the full package at BW. She has a sexy attitude, tight body, great service, and a natural GFE feel without trying too hard. Definitely worth the visit and someone I'd go back to without hesitation. Damage was 240 OTD for 45 minutes.

  11. #890

    SD Ocean Spa sexy Tiffany

    Stopped by SD Ocean Spa on Saturday afternoon and got Tiffany. There was another girl there but she was already rushing to take care of someone else in one of the rooms, I did notice that she had some big tits, but maybe next time I'll get a better look.

    Anyways, Tiffany is in her early 30's, has long black hair, about 5'2", 115 lbs, with a natural look, full D-cups, and a sexy tattoo over her breast. We settled for an hour 70 and I donated 160 for her cause.

    We headed to the shower first, then she immediately started with some DFK, her lips felt warm and silky. She went down for a BBBJ that was hot, wet, and she knew exactly what to do to get me rock hard within seconds. Her mouth felt incredible, and she kept playing with her tongue on my cock, making it hard to hold back.

    Back in the room she gave me a short shoulder and leg massage, then it was back to having my cock in her mouth. We did a little 69 and that pussy of hers was tasting sweet and juicy. Her pussy was shaved, nice, and looked really tight. I got a chance to face-fucked her for a bit then we applied the rubber for CFS; we switched positions a few times, doggy, mish and she was into it, squeezing her tits and grinding on me real hard. She pushed me close to cumming several times, and I finally blew my load inside her filling up the bag in regular mish. Afterward, she helped me clean up, get dressed and sent me on my way.

    Overall, Tiffany is hot, enthusiastic, and gave me exactly what I wanted. Definitely a good time.

  12. #889
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148

    April at Sugar Spa

    I went by Jamul today for some much-needed fun after Thanksgiving. Saw a few review about Sugar spa seem pretty good option to spend some of my winning before heading back home at night. Got introduced to April, she is about 5'3 skinny petite build, one of the top 5 pair of natural C size perky tits that I got my hands on this year, clean shave clam and a little Asian booty that fits her body shape very well. Got inks on her left thigh, on top of that cute kitty and shoulder area. Really unique pretty look, like an Asian mix with European type with that tall nose of hers, certainly left an impression in my head.

    We went to shower first to wash off funk on my 5 hour session at the poker table, while I was just getting familiar with April, Lia popped her head and flashes me her tits and ask do I need an extra pair of hands, as much as I would like to, I am more intrigued by April so I turned her down, but Lia was also a real decent looker. Got a quick sample BJ and a little lfk in the shower, I pined her against the glass and rub my rod against that shaved clam raw, she tempt me with a little tease of the entrance, but no dice on the raw action still plenty of fun to be had still with this sexy minx.

    Back to the room she stepped on my back a little bit to release some of the tension that I had accumulated from all those hours sitting in the car and at the tables. Little nail scratch and catbaths and we are off with some rim action. She is a real shy explorer, not a whole lot of exploration with that tongue of hers, but the BLS and rod Polish was solid, had better with rim at Sugar spa tbh. Turned around and we got back to where we were, she continue to tease the raw kitty on rod action, she was pretty moist as she grinds on the rod with her pink taco. I flop her down for a little DATY to made sure we are not needing for lube, got her pretty wet real quick, shoved my hard rod in that mouth of hers while 1 hand still rubbing that clam. BJ was way better than rim, neat and slow, she didn't need hand and just let me just facefucks her when she realize she can DT my size. Suit up with a hat and went deep diving standing Mish, so we can both watch the action in our reflecting in the mirror. Tried all the best sides, but she squeeze best in K9 imo, grabs that cute little booty and pound her hard until my every drop fills the hat. It was a bit colder, so I didn't ask for shower before I leave, Soomi did swing by as I was getting dressed, looking real fine too, damn where does Sugar get these fine specimens, I think I am going to make another trip down here before they rotate out.

    House: 60.

    Offering: 160.

    Service: BBBJ, DT, DFK, DATY, Rim, BLS, CFS.

  13. #888
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Healing Massage in Lakeside

    Selena greeted me at the door and introduced me to Emily past her room. The place does not have a huge sign. Healing Massage is posted on the door. She's very friendly and asks me how long. I opt for an hour. I asked her if I could try the other girl and have Selena come in for the second half and she agreed. (I tipped them both accordingly of course.) 60 for the hour house fee.

    Led me to a large room with red lights. Emily the other masseuse came in and gave me a nice back rub. She has a nice firm massage. Maybe around early mid 40's. She focused under my shoulder blades after I asked. Loosened it up quite a bit. I asked if Selena could come in. She's been massaging me for a few months and she already knows my trigger points. She got on her elbows and knees on my back. Before Emily left I gave her the tip.

    Selena stepped on my back for a bit there are no hand rails here so I asked her to use her knees and elbows instead. She focused on my upper back along my spine and really loosened up. Since I've been going to her a lot of my lower back twisting range of motion has come back. When times about up I asked her for another 30 minutes. She stood up and used a new tool to really get some good leverage on my traps. She then began to slowly work her finger tips down my spine. Around my nipples and started stroking junior.

    Her slow sensual HJ is unparalleled. Her sexy demeanor after such a relaxing massage has me popping in minutes. Kisses down my neck. Bites my ear. Tickles my taint. After cleaning me up I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. One of the best in massages and attitudes.

  14. #887
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Lia at Sugar Spa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you don't stop making fake users I'm going to ban your spa on this thread as well.

    A2

  15. #886
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Dora at Pure Massage

    This is called Pure massage but it should just be called Pier kinky because this is all about that extra activities. So I had a Asian girl named Dora but she had a Latina ass that's for sure. I love a girl with a soft ass too something about sliding my cock between those cheeks just gets me going. Places easy to find actually really clean too had a bleach smell to it which always puts me at ease. Hate to think about what you guys done to those sheets before I get there LOL. She took me by the hand I laid there waiting for all my stomach no towel of course. She offered a nice little rub down before the main event. Little ball play with their tongue before putting the cover on. I love how she blows me and juggles my balls at the same time. She was nice and tight got pretty wet and cowgirl before switching reverse. She really shook that ass almost had me nut but I always finish in doggy. Today was a lazy dog session slid myself in grabbed her titties and really wrote that pony. Place gets two cocks up recommendation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape