Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 472 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 7069
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6379
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Oof, That's rough. Vivi round. 5, idk LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DropTune  [View Original Post]
    It was really starting to get to me and I could even feel myself softening up. I got up for mish and it was like humping the side of a shit wagon, I couldn't keep the fumes out of my face. I literally had to concentrate on finishing before I went soft. To top it off, she started doing that thing where they push their hips up and make it so that you can't get any depth. I finished and told her I was ready to go, I still had like 30 minutes left but didn't care. As I was getting dressed, Vivi walked in and sat on my lap and introduced herself and started touching me a bunch. She told me that she wanted to have me but she just got lip injections done and her bottom lip looked like a hot dog and she said it was still hurting. She was feeling me up and said "next time you come see me".

    So totally will repeat next time in town to give any of the others a go, especially Vivi, but I will walk out if my only option is Puff the stank ass dragon.
    I'm sorry that happened to you! It's often luck of the draw when it comes to these shops. I had gotten lucky today. I've been splitting my time between South Florida and Seattle, this last month, but every time I'm here I check if Vivi is available. I went in the early afternoon and found it quite slow. I had an appointment with Vivi, and when I showed up she was in her cute blue dress with her twins prominently on display. She always gets me rock hard, and this was no exception. Once in the room, she notices junior is rising to attention and she drops to her knees to give him a wake up call. BBBJ preview, since I still need to undress completely and get a quick shower as per my preference.

    Once I'm back in the room she's on her back on the table, legs up and inviting me to dinner. Happily, I dove right in, getting my fill of DATY before she flips around and invites me to do a little facefucking. Man she's the sweetest, freakiest provider this side of the rockies. We change positions and we're essentially doing 69 but I'm on the top, which I've done a handful of times. She also reaches up trying to get to my own hole, I let her lick around there as she's great at it, but I'm not feeling a finger today LOL. I think I'm over that part of my life.

    After some time, we flip and I"m on my back and she's giving me some sexy eye contact while going to town on junior. I tell her I'm ready for her and she slaps on the cover before giving me some ACG. Asian cowgirl? Idk if that's the proper term but like squatting on me. We swap to K9, and even though I want to hold it in until I do my other two favorite positions which are standing mish and prone bone, I end up blowing in the bag, with her turning around, ripping the cover off and cleaning me with her mouth. I was twitching like crazy, and I think that amuses her because she kept trying to stimulate and tickle me while I'm in the sensitive afterglow phase.

    There are no interruptions, and so while she's cleaning me up, she calls out to Anna and she comes in. She's so cute too, with a more narrow eye eye shape but still round face and cute smile. I also noticed she had dyed hair and I'm kinda really into dyed-hair asians. She pulls her top down to give a preview of the goods, lets me fondle while we make out a little bit. After she leave, Vivi and I spend some time cuddling and talking and really relaxing to get my heart rate back down to a reasonable level. This was one of the most unrushed, truly relaxing sessions I've had in a while. I guess it lives up to the name.

  2. #6378

    Beware of the breath

    So I am in town for a few days and checked the board before to see where I might spend some time and Relaxing sounded like the place based on all of the talk about it. I didn't go in knowing much about any of the girls except that people wanted Vivi and some got Anna and were ok with her. I got there before they opened and was going to wait out front and eat my mcmuffin until they opened, but I saw the sign go on like half an hour early so I started to wrap up my breakfast. Before I could even do that, some other dude came limping up and walked inside. I followed like 5 minutes later as to not make it awkward if he saw me in the hall (I don't care personally). I was greeted by a tiny spinner who instantly grabbed me and seemed friendly. We went to the room and I opted for the hour. After like 3 minutes she had crawled on my ass and was rubbing herself back and forth on it and started the reach under. She then leaned forward and whispered in my ear "what you want today" and I was damn near knocked unconscious by that breath. I said I wanted it all and she smiled and said "I want too" and that's when I saw the rotten crunkle teeth and realized I must have got the bad teeth girl a lot of people talk about. She has an absolute spinner of a body, perfect little tatas and a tiny box. She went for the north / south position and put it right in my face and it was really nice looking. I didn't partake in dining though, not my thing on a girl who I don't know what's been in there recently. She went for the rodeo position and went to town, but my god I could smell her breath panting towards my face like a biological weapon. She would lean in and try to kiss me but I kept turning my head and just giving my neck or cheek, I figured she would get the hint. It was really starting to get to me and I could even feel myself softening up. I got up for mish and it was like humping the side of a shit wagon, I couldn't keep the fumes out of my face. I literally had to concentrate on finishing before I went soft. To top it off, she started doing that thing where they push their hips up and make it so that you can't get any depth. I finished and told her I was ready to go, I still had like 30 minutes left but didn't care. As I was getting dressed, Vivi walked in and sat on my lap and introduced herself and started touching me a bunch. She told me that she wanted to have me but she just got lip injections done and her bottom lip looked like a hot dog and she said it was still hurting. She was feeling me up and said "next time you come see me".

    So totally will repeat next time in town to give any of the others a go, especially Vivi, but I will walk out if my only option is Puff the stank ass dragon.

  3. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe232  [View Original Post]
    Def sounds like you saw Ana instead. Vivi speaks fairly good English.
    Yes, I also had a B&S, she wasn't bad but wasn't groundbreaking.

  4. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Maybe it wasn't Vivi that I saw, she didn't speak any English, she had to use her phone translator or motions? I did ask for her, but no biggie. If not, it was probably mt fault, I just told her my name and followed her in and didn't mention Vivi. But, who am I to deny a cutie leading me by the hand with a big smile. LOL I did notice that a few minor things differed from reviews that I read. She was about 5', a slight chub and kinda a pudgy face. Maybe it was Anna. Don't get me wrong, she was cute and I had a great time. This just made me go hmmmmm. On the positive it seems that all there are fun and accommodating.
    Def sounds like you saw Ana instead. Vivi speaks fairly good English.

  5. #6375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Maybe it wasn't Vivi that I saw, she didn't speak any English, she had to use her phone translator or motions? I did ask for her, but no biggie. If not, it was probably mt fault, I just told her my name and followed her in and didn't mention Vivi. But, who am I to deny a cutie leading me by the hand with a big smile. LOL I did notice that a few minor things differed from reviews that I read. She was about 5', a slight chub and kinda a pudgy face. Maybe it was Anna. Don't get me wrong, she was cute and I had a great time. This just made me go hmmmmm. On the positive it seems that all there are fun and accommodating.
    Anna is the chubbier girl. Grace is skinnier with limited English and jacked teeth.

  6. #6374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Vivi!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw Vivi, she said it had slowed down because
    Hmmm. Maybe it wasn't Vivi that I saw, she didn't speak any English, she had to use her phone translator or motions? I did ask for her, but no biggie. If not, it was probably mt fault, I just told her my name and followed her in and didn't mention Vivi. But, who am I to deny a cutie leading me by the hand with a big smile. LOL I did notice that a few minor things differed from reviews that I read. She was about 5', a slight chub and kinda a pudgy face. Maybe it was Anna. Don't get me wrong, she was cute and I had a great time. This just made me go hmmmmm. On the positive it seems that all there are fun and accommodating.

  7. #6373
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw Vivi, she said it had slowed down because someone had left a review on RM saying they got so busy and the doorbell kept ringing during his session. So maybe it's a good time to enjoy the fallout of a bad review? LOL I think someone mentioned "I'm curious how long this shop stays open". Are there a lot of busts here? I'm curious about Vicky not Vivi always lures me in. She's got the best service but I'll never know how the others compare if I don't try them LOL.
    Went their last Friday night. I did not enjoy it. Kept leaving the room, checking the camera etc. It made me paranoid. Vivi starts and leaves in 1 min and crooked teeth slim girl comes in no English, I said no I want vivi and then anna walks in. I decided to continue and spent 120 additional.

    Anna swalled, rimmed me. She was ok looking.

    I won't repeat. I don't like the fact vivi left the room and then switched the girl. Its a matter of time if someone pulls up and LEO. Makes me paranoid.

    However, definitely PSE experience.

  8. #6372
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Now's the time

    Quote Originally Posted by StableGenius69  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha, so true. But I guess when you field full of relatively older and routine players, someone who is more than decent will make splash. Don't get me wrong, I have seen her three times so far. I even had two hours session with her. He personality and sensuality is what makes her better option. I'm interested in seeing Vicki there. I think she is more beautiful than Vivi.
    The last time I saw Vivi, she said it had slowed down because someone had left a review on RM saying they got so busy and the doorbell kept ringing during his session. So maybe it's a good time to enjoy the fallout of a bad review? LOL I think someone mentioned "I'm curious how long this shop stays open". Are there a lot of busts here? I'm curious about Vicky not Vivi always lures me in. She's got the best service but I'll never know how the others compare if I don't try them LOL.

  9. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by StableGenius69  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha, so true. But I guess when you field full of relatively older and routine players, someone who is more than decent will make splash. Don't get me wrong, I have seen her three times so far. I even had two hours session with her. He personality and sensuality is what makes her better option. I'm interested in seeing Vicki there. I think she is more beautiful than Vivi.
    Saw her on the way out. Had my time with Grace, she was nice.

  10. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Relaxing Spa on 62nd street Oakland Park is thicker / chubby.
    Thanks for the info. Want to passby one of this day, if she's still there.

  11. #6369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know an AMP place with a chubby / bbw attendant? Please. DM.
    Anna at Relaxing Spa on 62nd street Oakland Park is thicker / chubby.

  12. #6368

    Spa

    Anybody know an AMP place with a chubby / bbw attendant? Please. DM.

  13. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by LofterB  [View Original Post]
    I'm really entertained about how much hype one woman has produced in a fortnight. I'm interested in seeing how long this spa stays open. Keep the reviews coming fellas, lets build the case in record time.
    Ha ha, so true. But I guess when you field full of relatively older and routine players, someone who is more than decent will make splash. Don't get me wrong, I have seen her three times so far. I even had two hours session with her. He personality and sensuality is what makes her better option. I'm interested in seeing Vicki there. I think she is more beautiful than Vivi.

  14. #6366

    Purple Place

    I visited the Purple place on US1. Wonderful service but I don't get out much and was happy to get a complete massage with standard 2 bills for tax tag and title. I wonder if this is better that the relaxing place that get's spelled wrong.

  15. #6365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Wrong. That is Relaxation Spa. The Relaxing Spa that people are talking about is off of Cypress Creek. Easy to find on Google, provided that you use the correct name "Relaxing"
    On commercial? I'll be down this way next week, might have to check it after out reading good reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape