Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 973 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 14595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13005

    The bees sting is worth it

    Was driving around ft Myers today and found my car making a funny noise and I thought I should pull over and give it about an hour or so of cool down time. Well. To my luck I pulled over Right In The Parking Lot of.

    Thescentshops.com

    I looked online and was wanting to see what the BUZZ was for Mia. It was Well Worth the visit. Long dark hair falling on that brown skin was an amazing site. Nice natural Bs and a 'I want to please' attitude jad my toes curling in no time. I finished fast because I always doubt she finished the time with a nice and decent massage. This is turning into my 'go to'place. I'm never disappointed and always leave with a smile and drained.

    May try out the rest of the lineup later next week.

  2. #13004

    Massage

    Is Sunflower spa closed?

  3. #13003

    Sexy mature natural Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Are there any recent pictures of her, how does she look?
    She posted today as Sexy mature natural Redhead AKA Mrs Robinson I know that is her just months ago because I took some of those pictures, as a favor sure as hell I'm not a Photographer. Read and understand my post (MILF--GILF). As Aretha Franklin use to say they work hard for the money. But unfortunately time age mother nature and gravity come into effect. I clearly stated nice parking out front new two story Condo, 3 Br. 2.5 BR. And driving a new SUV. A lot of clients she does have so like I said the service she gives is very well given and enjoyable. If your looking for perky tits and fresh out of H. S. Don't bother looking on skip the games. I know some have there own opinions but don't have to be so cruel, don't think she is that type of person to piss someone off. Again mongers my opinion and that's exactly right about each of us letting one another know how the service is compared so much for the Beauty contest. Ciao mongers and hope all have a happy holiday season coming upon us. Drive safely. Thick.

  4. #13002

    How does she look?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Are there any recent pictures of her, how does she look?
    Well, if you could imagine a bucket of cottage cheese with stockings on you'll like it.

    Titties are advertisement for Ihop! I've actually had fuller pancakes there.

  5. #13001

    Anyone seen these providers?

    Scheduled an outcall paid for the uber and everything they canceled it on the way to me and then tell me my location is too far to come to without a deposit when I was paying for the uber already and willing to pay for it back even offered to her drinks / food for when they arrived.

    I'll think about doing an incall w them if any of you boys can vouch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/197969300

  6. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to Mrs Robinson the service is still great if not better then the times before. She seems to age very well and her BBBJ, is absolutely be (Cuming) greater all the time. She is very sexual in the mish and dogie position and loves when you reach that climax, as most of the time she does with you. If you want something (My Opinion Gentlemen) that is very pleasant and satisfying do make the trip nice parking and very nice condo. Happy holidays you mongers you.
    Are there any recent pictures of her, how does she look?

  7. #12999

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreCrotch  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/060992666881

    Not real images. She is friendly and pretty but has more full body tats and possible candy scars. Just a heads up.
    Was she a good fuck?

  8. #12998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is headed to a big investors convention
    Lmao. Holy shit do you people do way too much.

  9. #12997

    Rate these balls

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    The poster stated that I write all bad reviews so I must be "punishing" the girls. The reality is that 90% of my reviews tend to be negative because 90% of my encounters are negative. I have zero tolerance for bait'n switch, highly filtered or old pics, chicks who gained 50 lbs since they took a new pic, bad hygiene, poor performance, substance abuse, pimp in the closet or generally bad attitudes, to name a few of the reasons for the reviews. All my reviews are honest and obviously subjective. I post the truth because reviews have saved me countless hours and dollars and I want to pay it forward. I know a lot of girls read this so here's a tip for the ladies. Want a good review?. Be clean, be honest and provide great service. Simple. I do find it ironic that Nykke, however she spells it, controls this site and also received a so-so review from me. The best part is the poster put up a list of my most recent five reviews from a particular site. Of the five reviews one of them got five stars and another got three. Lol. Way to prove a point. You can't make this shit up.
    I bet She thinking I maybe shoulda rethunk that post.

  10. #12996

    I got a bad review on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthBeTold2  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, just wanted to drop something I've been seeing around. There's this new site called RateThatDate.net where providers are reviewing clients now. Like, the same way we talk on here, they're swapping stories over there.

    I'm not trying to advertise anything just giving a heads up. Times are changing a bit, and it looks like the ladies are getting more organized about sharing info on guys who no-show, get weird, push boundaries, or act unsafe.

    So if you're respectful, cool, and handle your business like an adult, you're fine.

    But if you're out here playing games or acting wild, just know it might get around.

    Anyway, stay safe and stay smart. Just figured folks should know.
    The poster stated that I wirte all bad reviews so I must be "punishing" the girls. The reality is that 90% of my reviews tend to be negative because 90% of my encounters are negative. I have zero tolerence for bait'and switch, highly filtered or old pics, chicks who gained 50 lbs since they took a new pic, bad hygeine, poor performance, substance abuse, pimp in the closet or generally bad attitudes, to name a few of the reasons for the reviews. All my reviews are honest and obviously subjective. I post the truth because reviews have saved me countless hours and dollars and I want to pay it forward. I know a lot of girls read this so here's a tip for the ladies. Want a good review?. Be clean, be honest and provide great service. Simple. I do find it ironic that Nykke, however she spells it, controls this site and also received a so-so review from me. The best part is the poster put up a list of my most recent five reviews from a particular site. Of the five reviews one of them got five stars and another got three. Lol. Way to prove a point. You can't make this shit up.

  11. #12995

    Pregnant and Beautiful

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/060992666881

    Not real images. She is friendly and pretty but has more full body tats and possible candy scars. Just a heads up.

  12. #12994

    Once

    Quote Originally Posted by LeecountyBest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider been eyeing this post for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/247304745484
    I saw her once. Her photos are filtered. She is thicker then the photos. Nothing about the session was memorable. She will do the job but YMMV. I never went back.

  13. #12993

    From MILF to Gilf

    When it comes to Mrs Robinson the service is still great if not better then the times before. She seems to age very well and her BBBJ, is absolutely be (Cuming) greater all the time. She is very sexual in the mish and dogie position and loves when you reach that climax, as most of the time she does with you. If you want something (My Opinion Gentlemen) that is very pleasant and satisfying do make the trip nice parking and very nice condo. Happy holidays you mongers you.

  14. #12992

    But but but

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    You really can see everything on that site. Calling it "secure" is almost laughable. It's obvious she wants attention. I wrote a review addressing her lack of discretion, my review was classy, honest, and respectfulbecause people were flooding this board about her at the time. We all know she has offered BBFS in the past; I did not engage in that during my single session with her, especially after noticing several red flags.

    In spite of my review, she put me on her site's "red flag" list. None of the claims were true; it felt like she was blindly throwing darts and hoping something would stick. I made a thread to show her post, but ultimately it was just a revenge "red flag" because I had reviewed her. Which is against her own sites rules. She posted a full phone number on the post also, which is against the sites rules as well. Go ahead and create a provider account, is easy and you don't have to verify anything at all to see all the information.

    In my opinion, the site she created is poorly designed and far from secureanyone could create a provider account, including law enforcement. While I agree that a discussion board could be valuable, this is not the right way to do it..
    She is headed to a big investors convention. None of which I'm certain will do a simple background check to see whim exactly their handing their money over to & see she been in & out of the clink for past 20 yrs.

  15. #12991

    Anyone

    Has anyone seen this provider been eyeing this post for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/247304745484

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape