Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 2184
-
12-20-25 07:59 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 108New Gaiia
In need of a massage and my ATF was busy so I swung by 6 E Broadway. There was a Santa and Christmas lights behind the door but it was locked. I was talking on the phone and they said it was open. I was totally confused so they sent me a picture. They are actually on the corner of Manning and E Broadway. Not the door that has the number 6 on it. Man did I feel dumb LOL.
Give 0.5 for the half to a tall slender beautiful endowed masseuse and didn't realize she had another monger in the other room. If I had know I would have walked. Walls don't go to the ceiling and I could hear everything. Ten minutes later another girl comes into the shop again beautiful with mm C's done right. DATY and CBJ 1.5 tried for 1 but we were going back and forth and she want more so we ended on the 1.5. She was very friendly, fun, and has skills, I would repeat. There are presently some good options as from the sounds in the other room there are more options with beautiful young women.
-
12-09-25 17:59 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 184https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...e/610024446552
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 16:25 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 822Across from the Casino
There is a big condo style professional office park across from Gate City casino. Dentists, insurance agents, etc. They are in there, I forget exactly where.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 12:23 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 2189Not sure if we can post number or addresses.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
Just google "fragrance q spa Nashua".
-
12-09-25 09:42 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 905Address or number? I know the general area but can't find it.
Originally Posted by JustAnotherGo
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-06-25 06:22 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 74Yup, I got the same text. I'd only been there once ages ago when Mandy was there on Rt. 97 in Salem, so they must be reaching out to everyone.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 23:55 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 356Side door, but still fairly exposed. I will say that they really have no advertising so unless someone else is in the know, you would probably not get a second look. FYI, the heated table is pretty nice considering the recent cold snap
.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 19:31 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 119Across from the Gate casino lot. Pretty expensive offerings. Wanting like 120 on top of house fee for CBJ with top less. Been a long while since I've been back as a result. Whennin Salem they always had very hot girls, haven't seen many that fit description here.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 17:56 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 1813Text from old Fragrance Q
Did anyone else receive a text from the number that was used by the old Fragrance Q Spa in Salem? That was the spa that was 50 feet from the Mass border. They told me they are now in Nashua.
-
11-30-25 13:15 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 141Well, yeah.
It's hard to pretend to be a different establishment and keep the same phone number. They have a CL ad with a different number from the one on RM.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
I like the review the other user left, but dayam. That place is just begging to be shut down again.
-
11-30-25 10:18 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 108Derry
I hope they haven't been shut down they're in my rotation now so it will be a few weeks before I check back.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 10:15 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 108New Gaiia
I wonder if there is a back door to this place? The front door and parking out front is to exposed for me.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 22:13 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 332Was the outside entrance door unlocked. I stopped by recently and it was locked but there were flashing lights & "massage" sign in the window. Called the number listed on Rubmaps and was told they had been closed by the police. Certainly looked open to me but maybe the lights are on a timer.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 22:03 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 332Was in the area a couple nights ago and even though I didn't have the time to stay I stopped to check if they were open. It definitely did look closed but the front door was unlocked. A cute girl named Yaya greeted me. Was totally covered up unlike the old Gaiia gals. Looked on the skinny side but very pretty face. Said she'd been there a couple months. I may try to return soon.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 10:01 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 108Happy Thanksgiving
Thank you to all the wonderful women, Happy Thanksgiving!
Originally Posted by BillR
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





