Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 18558
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17613

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    New AMP down from New Concepts. A few buildings down from New Concepts. Got Lily, only girl for now. More on the way. No idea the rates. I gave my standard hour rate with tip included after the massage. Didn't appear to be a an issue. All legit for me, may be different for others. Very nice massage. But was hoping for a bit more. Will repeat again to determine if more could be on the table.

    BTW. Sheets were brand new, still had creases in them. Loves the extra wide table and pillow rolls used. Nice touch.

    Aura Massage.

    3284 Montgomery Rd. Loveland, OH.
    She gave a very good HARD massage at my request. Got her knees into some pretty stiff muscles. Very cute girl with a nice natural body, but no extras offered or hinted at. But I still may become a regular based on the massage alone. (Of course I'm hoping there is a chance I could get more.).

  2. #17612
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Appointments. Why bother? Most guys walk in ahead of you and they will take them before they see you anyway. Past experience is it's a waste of time. The downside to walking in is the "deli counter" effect. Looks like you need to take a number for service because they are busy. Guys will wait in the lobby but not this guy. No way! I will turn and walk out and come back another day. Some don't mind the wait but I personally won't ever do that.

    As far as the services go. It's dependent to each girl. Most is very self explanatory but you should never walk in and just assume the girl is going to do whatever you want.

    I will PM you my opinion on donations. Etc.

    Good luck.
    I have a different opinion based on my admittedly limited experience. Calling ahead, even an hour or so, has guaranteed me the girl I wanted and kept me from sitting in the lobby with other horny dudes. No thanks.

  3. #17611

    Spring

    Haven't visited there in forever either. The talent hasn't been to my liking in a long time. Don't even remember the girl's name that I visited there. That's how long it's been. I've always wondered if they just get the overflow from the deli counter at Sakura on those very busy days. LOL.

    Does Anna still work there?

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray." Trying to decide among the Colerain AMPs, and somewhat put off by the reports of high volume at Sakura, I decided to try Spring. As is my usual practice, I called as I was about to set out. Nobody answered the phone, so I went to Sakura after all. I saw Annie for 1/2 hr. Attractive girl, pretty good massage, and she stripped naked for the finish, HJ. There were people coming and going in the spa all the time that I was there, which I didn't like, but they didn't interfere with my appointment. .4 for the half hour appointment and 1.2 for the extras.

  4. #17610
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Had some time and $ this past weekend so wanted to try a few spots.

    1. Daisy's Massage in West Chester. They close at 9 but let me in at 9:05. Decent massage and right to the little guy on the flip. Younger lady said she had been there 3 years. Nothing more then L1 and wanted $. 50 just to lift up her shirt. I wanted more so got off table and got dressed. She was a little shocked by that.
    I've always gotten a great massage from Daisy's, but the service is pretty restricted. What you get is great. For what you get. Usually it's plenty for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Last Summer I had some mixed experiences here, but I've tried recently over the past few months and have been pleasantly surprised. I concur with the good massage review left last week. Cee cee gives a good massage here. Actually all the girls do.
    I saw CeeCee recently too. I agree. The massage was great. She tried valiantly on the finish, but we didn't make it there (unfortunately common for me, not a reflection of her skill).

  5. #17609

    Sakura, after all

    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray." Trying to decide among the Colerain AMPs, and somewhat put off by the reports of high volume at Sakura, I decided to try Spring. As is my usual practice, I called as I was about to set out. Nobody answered the phone, so I went to Sakura after all. I saw Annie for 1/2 hr. Attractive girl, pretty good massage, and she stripped naked for the finish, HJ. There were people coming and going in the spa all the time that I was there, which I didn't like, but they didn't interfere with my appointment. .4 for the half hour appointment and 1.2 for the extras.

  6. #17608
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    After reviewing this forum I'm highly considering a transition to AMPs. Although Sakura seems like the only really reliable option. The escort scene is not good. Too much drama and higher priced low quality drugged out or ugly options. I definitely enjoy petites. So I believe the Asians would fit nicely into that preference.

    Have a few questions on details and services. Especially at Sakura. Based on the forum and all the mongers visiting it seems like each lady is doing a high daily volume. I assume they provide covers and use them for full services but ok with bare oral giving and receiving. And will go through multiple positions effectively using the massage table for position activity. And most allow oral finish without the cover.

    I pretty much understand the donations. Bring $$ and provide that upfront and should be good to go. Lastly are appointments needed. Or just walk in with $$ and see who's available? And is anytime of day better than another?.
    Appointments like any business are better but they will also except walk ins. Just the luck of the draw who you get with walk really doesn't matter who you get its a fun time.

  7. #17607

    You're going to get a lot of different answers

    Appointments. Why bother? Most guys walk in ahead of you and they will take them before they see you anyway. Past experience is it's a waste of time. The downside to walking in is the "deli counter" effect. Looks like you need to take a number for service because they are busy. Guys will wait in the lobby but not this guy. No way! I will turn and walk out and come back another day. Some don't mind the wait but I personally won't ever do that.

    As far as the services go. It's dependent to each girl. Most is very self explanatory but you should never walk in and just assume the girl is going to do whatever you want.

    I will PM you my opinion on donations. Etc.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    After reviewing this forum I'm highly considering a transition to AMPs. Although Sakura seems like the only really reliable option. The escort scene is not good. Too much drama and higher priced low quality drugged out or ugly options. I definitely enjoy petites. So I believe the Asians would fit nicely into that preference.

    Have a few questions on details and services. Especially at Sakura. Based on the forum and all the mongers visiting it seems like each lady is doing a high daily volume. I assume they provide covers and use them for full services but ok with bare oral giving and receiving. And will go through multiple positions effectively using the massage table for position activity. And most allow oral finish without the cover.

    I pretty much understand the donations. Bring $$ and provide that upfront and should be good to go. Lastly are appointments needed. Or just walk in with $$ and see who's available? And is anytime of day better than another?.

  8. #17606

    Had a few good times

    Back in the summer at Zen. I can't remember both of their names but thought one was Lisa. She was wild. I ended up seeing her twice. Went there another time and the girl was good but not as good as the first. I can't remember her name. I've read other reports and talked to a few mongers that each have had good times with multiple girls there.

    I've had good times at Sunflower as well over the last several years. My first experience there was with Angela and she spoiled me! Not had that level of service there since. She hasn't been back in well over a year at least. It's been a while since I've visited there for a lot of reasons. If Angela ever showed up, I would run not walk there. LOL.

    Stay safe guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Last Summer I had some mixed experiences here, but I've tried recently over the past few months and have been pleasantly surprised. I concur with the good massage review left last week. Cee cee gives a good massage here. Actually all the girls do.

    I'm not going to get into too much details but this place offers a lot, gives good massage too, and is generally not that busy, and the girls here I find are quite attractive. The girl I saw last week had a nice skinny frame, flat waist and huge breasts, open top sweater exposing her huge sexy bust line. The past few times I've gone in it was either just me or one other customer, and NO interruptions. Quite a difference from the Sakura experience. Recommend Zen if you haven't been in a while.

  9. #17605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Tried a few

    Had some time and $ this past weekend so wanted to try a few spots.

    1. Daisy's Massage in West Chester. They close at 9 but let me in at 9:05. Decent massage and right to the little guy on the flip. Younger lady said she had been there 3 years. Nothing more then L1 and wanted $. 50 just to lift up her shirt. I wanted more so got off table and got dressed. She was a little shocked by that. Left a. 10 tip. Went to Sakura after. Arrived at 9:50. Mimi led me to room and brought in Judy. Great time was had by all. Judy is playful and Mimi always delivers. Covered all the base's $$$ all in.

  10. #17604

    Escort to AMP Transition

    After reviewing this forum I'm highly considering a transition to AMPs. Although Sakura seems like the only really reliable option. The escort scene is not good. Too much drama and higher priced low quality drugged out or ugly options. I definitely enjoy petites. So I believe the Asians would fit nicely into that preference.

    Have a few questions on details and services. Especially at Sakura. Based on the forum and all the mongers visiting it seems like each lady is doing a high daily volume. I assume they provide covers and use them for full services but ok with bare oral giving and receiving. And will go through multiple positions effectively using the massage table for position activity. And most allow oral finish without the cover.

    I pretty much understand the donations. Bring $$ and provide that upfront and should be good to go. Lastly are appointments needed. Or just walk in with $$ and see who's available? And is anytime of day better than another?

    Thanks for any info able to provided. Can also PM.

  11. #17603

    Escort to AMP Transition

    After reviewing this forum I'm highly considering a transition to AMPs. Although Sakura seems like the only really reliable option. The escort scene is not good. Too much drama and higher priced low quality drugged out or ugly options. I definitely enjoy petites. So I believe the Asians would fit nicely into that preference.

    Have a few questions on details and services. Especially at Sakura. Based on the forum and all the mongers visiting it seems like each lady is doing a high daily volume. I assume they provide covers and use them for full services but ok with bare oral giving and receiving. And will go through multiple positions effectively using the massage table for position activity. And most allow oral finish without the cover.

    I pretty much understand the donations. Bring $$ and provide that upfront and should be good to go. Lastly are appointments needed. Or just walk in with $$ and see who's available? And is anytime of day better than another?

    Thanks for anny info able to provided. Can also PM.

  12. #17602

    Let's agree on information

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Are literally mentioned here about every 2nd or 3rd page. Since you can't be bothered to go back read back that far, the door fee is 40 or 60 for 30 or 45 minutes. You won't get an hour they are too busy. The tip is $. 6- depending on the girls. Usually if you hand over th house fee plus that first tip as soon as you are asked to pay you are good. Bring 2 extra Jackson's in another pocket in case your $. 6 isn't accepted, or just hand over $$. 4 or $$ 6 and hope you make it to the finish line. Double that amount for 2 attendants. Now go outside and play.
    There is no need for insults. We are on the same side.

  13. #17601

    Sakura help

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of making the trip to Cincy. I'm looking for some help here. I'm from Dayton and we don't have much here in terms of massage parlors compared to Cincy. I've never been to a massage place since Dayton sucks in this area so I'm a newbie and have questions. What is DFK ranking? How do I let Mimi or whoever I talk to know I'm there for extras? Do extras include FS? What's normal massage cost with no extras? What kind of donation should I leave for them if I get extras (please break down and include 4 hands info too since I'm interested)? Can I just google to find out where Sakura is?

    Thanks in advance for your help?

    SR.
    PM me if you need more info than you are getting on these forums.

  14. #17600

    Zen

    Last Summer I had some mixed experiences here, but I've tried recently over the past few months and have been pleasantly surprised. I concur with the good massage review left last week. Cee cee gives a good massage here. Actually all the girls do.

    I'm not going to get into too much details but this place offers a lot, gives good massage too, and is generally not that busy, and the girls here I find are quite attractive. The girl I saw last week had a nice skinny frame, flat waist and huge breasts, open top sweater exposing her huge sexy bust line. The past few times I've gone in it was either just me or one other customer, and NO interruptions. Quite a difference from the Sakura experience. Recommend Zen if you haven't been in a while.

  15. #17599

    Sakura Kelly

    I booked Kelly based on the scouting report from CincyRed and Mike2024. Boy were they on target. My tastes are similar to CincyRed so I called ahead for Kelly. Kelly is completely stunning. I never pay attention to what the girl is wearing but Kelly had on a skin tight red dress that made my eyeballs pop out of my head with the awooga horn sound from Tom and Jerry LOL. She looked like a Hollywood starlet. She actually said she was from LA LOL. She told me she was 25 and that checks out, she looked more 20's than 30's.

    During massage she sensed that I liked the postilion so she leaned into that. We did RCG so she could finger me, then CG and ACG then doggy. Her tiny waist with her flared out hips was insane. She finished me in her mouth, saying "it's a lot" (I hear that a lot). I rated this girl a 9 which is rare. I might repeat on Christmas day. This girl is crazy hot and sexy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape