Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 499 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7083

    Tough Times

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Yes, brother the Charleston market is starving. Very few decent local ladies. The traveling girls can be fun, but they're expensive. I have to think there's underground girls. The guys just aren't sharing. Like so many of the other markets in the state.
    It has gotten so bad lately. I used to have a good group of rotating Latinas that were reliable but I lost contact. I think they must be hiding from uncle Sam. The new Latinas that I have reached out to are super cautious and don't offer verification that doesn't compromise privacy. If anyone has a lead on a reliable latina (other than Sammy), let me know.

    There are some local girls that I would like to see but Morgan is so reliable and we have a good repoir with each other, so I haven't made much time for newer girls. I have tried to line up a dream with a few new to me but I haven't been able to get our schedules to work. These girls are night owls and I have a day job.

    I did like Brandy-Leigh when she was around. What she lacked in build, she made up for in enthusiasm. All we can do is to share our good experiences, reward the good girls and stop rewarding the bad.

  2. #7082

    Wasteland.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    I pass through for biz a lot and I'm trying to get a handle on the Charleston game. No offense but if this is top shelf I'm scared to see middle or lower rung.

    You guys must be starved.
    Yes, brother the Charleston market is starving. Very few decent local ladies. The traveling girls can be fun, but they're expensive. I have to think there's underground girls. The guys just aren't sharing. Like so many of the other markets in the state.

  3. #7081

    Top Shelf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle569  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for something top shelf this is your opportunity. We met up the last time she was here. The appointment was easy to set up once we set a time. We very seldom have these kind of opportunities so catch her while she's here. Feel free to DM for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/257465791708
    I pass through for biz a lot and I'm trying to get a handle on the Charleston game. No offense but if this is top shelf I'm scared to see middle or lower rung.

    You guys must be starved.

  4. #7080
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Very old pics. Lots of complaining from the reviews I looked up.
    That's definitely what was posted in the past. As I said, just wondering if anyone has TOFTT recently and could update. While I doubt she has gotten any better, can't hurt to ask. She "may" have shown some improvement. Maybe.

  5. #7079

    Met her in North Charleston

    If you are looking for something top shelf this is your opportunity. We met up the last time she was here. The appointment was easy to set up once we set a time. We very seldom have these kind of opportunities so catch her while she's here. Feel free to DM for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/257465791708

  6. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember seeing anything about her. I'd like to give her a try. But will wait on a positive review. Charleston really sucks.
    Very old pics. Lots of complaining from the reviews I looked up.

  7. #7077

    Nice Tits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    If I recall correctly, reviews on Bambi were lukewarm to poor at best. But, given it's been some time, just wondering if anyone has an update.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/866320858408
    I don't remember seeing anything about her. I'd like to give her a try. But will wait on a positive review. Charleston really sucks.

  8. #7076

    Naomi Outcall only

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/205484592576

    https://tryst.link/escort/naomi1995

    Anyone know if she is legit? Both ads are outcall only, but have different numbers. Nervous about the outcall, also the tryst price seems kinda high for local talent. But the possibility of BBJ and big boobs is kind of a thing I like. Did search on here, but couldn't tell if she was the one people were talking about or not. Thanks!

  9. #7075

    Bambi

    If I recall correctly, reviews on Bambi were lukewarm to poor at best. But, given it's been some time, just wondering if anyone has an update.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/866320858408

  10. #7074
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to be in a very messy house on James Island?
    Yep. Completely different vibe now compared to back then.

  11. #7073
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Even blowjobs? In the past, they were not. Will she still let you pound her back door? I always enjoyed that. I know one guy that used to take advantage of that SLT package she used to run. He would blow nuts deep in her ass every time, crazy dude.
    Did she used to be in a very messy house on James Island?

  12. #7072

    Everything Covered?

    Quote Originally Posted by FalseStar  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Jenna last week, had 500 coins for 2 of our time. Everything covered but had a splendid time with her, we did many positions had enjoyed myself 3 times as well as her.

    Would recommend, in my dreams I love older mature women.

    https://tryst.link/escort/j3nn2
    Even blowjobs? In the past, they were not. Will she still let you pound her back door? I always enjoyed that. I know one guy that used to take advantage of that SLT package she used to run. He would blow nuts deep in her ass every time, crazy dude.

  13. #7071
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    She's been MIA for over a year. Where are you seeing new ads for Zara Fox?
    That was back in September. That's the last time I saw any online presence.

  14. #7070
    Quote Originally Posted by CHS843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet up with Zara fox if so how was it?
    She's been MIA for over a year. Where are you seeing new ads for Zara Fox?

  15. #7069
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Not bad looking, I'm curious too!
    I texted her but no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape