Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 30793
-
12-08-25 10:37 #28978Senior Member

Posts: 1710A girl named Brittany was using the same number and was trying to get me to come see her. She never explained where Toya is. I declined Brittany when she asked for 140 qv. Hell no. Toya is way more reasonable, but work it out with her yourself if she ever comes back.
Originally Posted by Tolndakoti
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 10:00 #28977Regular Member

Posts: 20I have dreamed about her twice about two years ago. The first time was a little sketchy once in kept peeking out window then got down to business 6/10 second time went much.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
Better. I have thought of going back like you mentioned the videos are enticing but haven't pulled the trigger as of yet.
-
12-07-25 20:20 #28976Senior Member

Posts: 63Toya's donation
I’ve been wanting to see her, but she doesn’t respond. I’ll try again
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
What's her donation? For a BBJ?
-
12-07-25 20:06 #28975Senior Member

Posts: 625Mrs Southern bell pics
Pics in case pages disappears.
Originally Posted by CTimDawg1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 19:53 #28974Senior Member

Posts: 625Southern **** Dumptruck pics
Pics in case page disappears.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 19:50 #28973Senior Member

Posts: 625Alyssa
I'm glad it was worth your while. Yes, there were at least 2 guys. That was my last time trying. Where did you find those reviews? Thank you.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 15:46 #28972Senior Member

Posts: 221I saw her a few weeks ago after about every review raving on her and she ended up having to cut the time short. Said it was her kid's birthday and the person knocking on the door (3 dudes) was trying to get her to do something for said birthday. I could smell the shit and knew it was most definitely more likely a pimp situation but she gave me some of the donation back and told me she would make it up to me. I was going to see if she was actually going to hold her word but it's been a minute so I'm just going to give up on the idea.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
Got cip though so wasn't a complete waste of time.
-
12-07-25 13:11 #28971Senior Member

Posts: 173Bonnie donations
Is anybody really providing Bonnie 1.8 for a qv. To me that seems insane, please correct me if I'm wrong.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/388477850936
-
12-07-25 13:02 #28970Senior Member

Posts: 223Nipple Studs. Toya
Ask and ye shall receive. Toya is not available 24/7, but she just posted an ad this afternoon. Don't hesitate as she may not be available for another week or so. You won't be disappointed with her sloppy BBJ. Enjoy!
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447
Originally Posted by Santorin
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:01 #28969Regular Member

Posts: 25Is she still a play?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/860970629001
Comms were very sketchy and I remember someone posted positive review on her.
-
12-07-25 09:16 #28968Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw her a couple days ago. Comms are great. Good safe location downtown Durham.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
No kissing. Not really GFE. Good personality. A little mechanical for me.
Mrj.
-
12-07-25 09:14 #28967Senior Member

Posts: 97Reccomendation. Nipple rings / studs
Any of you guys aware of providers who have nipple rings or studs? Really dig them and was hoping to find someone with them. See a few on STG, but their ads seem fake. TIA.
-
12-07-25 09:04 #28966Senior Member

Posts: 284For real! Market here locally is shit compare to what it was I'll say before 2019. And currently, we don't even compete when it comes to cities in California or even NOVA.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 07:01 #28965Senior Member

Posts: 97Scammer
She will ask for a deposit and be very nice until she receives the 'partial' deposit and then you'll never hear from her again.
She will give you a location, but unknown if she is even there since you will never get any more information from her once the deposit is sent to her. If she agrees to meet without a deposit, that is your best chance otherwise, she is a deposit scammer.
-J.
Originally Posted by Marc64
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 01:16 #28964Senior Member

Posts: 96Raleigh
Talk about it pal. This area is a wasteland now. I always looks for clean, hygienic and reasonably good looking ladies, that's now 450/500 range. I was in california last week, I almost had tears looking at the talent they have, truly 8's and 9's. And that too at 300 range. I have couple of regulars that I see now here because they are clean and safe, it's becoming unaffordable. As you said, perhaps it's time to kill the junior and figure out something else to do. Sad scene.
- alf.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





