Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 13305
-
12-08-25 09:00 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 160Very large. Did I say VERY large! Performance was mediocre. G doubts if YMMV.
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 15:35 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 60Available in Spartanburg
Thinking of seeing her this week. If anyone can help with info, much appreciated. If I go, I will report back.
DM is great too.
Thanks in advance for any help.
D.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/997425153391
-
12-04-25 11:04 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 170Ana-maeeee
Thanks Professor!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 10:54 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 35712597
See post 12597.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 10:40 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 170Ana-ameee
Guys, has anyone seen this Lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...3/487121412589
I'll be in the area next week and would love to find a good massage with happy endings.
JK.
-
12-04-25 09:58 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 504Devil in disguise
Hard to crack the code on this one!1.
Originally Posted by Fungi77
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 08:46 #12624Regular Member

Posts: 1Devil in disguise
This this seemingly innocent brick-house plays puppy dog and can be a really exciting and enjoyable ride. Don't be fooled. I am cognizant and monitor activities when any unfamiliar folk in my domain. I must've dropped my gaurd momentarily (I took a piss) and belongings went missing, including 2 real value items stored out of site. My awareness isn't compromised. Prior to visit, items were stored as always. 20 minutes after, gone. I don't take reporting back to the tribe lightly and neither do I scrutinize integrity or one's ability to earn a living honestly without clear evidentiary proof. Protecting fellow travelers on on a common pleasure cruise of paramount concern. Summary: this one can be an enthusiastic tiger when not nodding out and exercising sticky fingers. Be vigilant and don't outcall without eyes in the back of your head and through bag search on departure. Play with fire, get burned.
-
12-03-25 07:53 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 155Sweet little treat
Review on 11/9/25 - I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:43 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 197Downtown
Downtown always to me is a sign of a scammer / faker. And if this is related to your other post, SnapChat and dark and unclear just screams 'no-go. '.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 13:40 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 238Interesting
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077
Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.
-
12-02-25 08:54 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 155Kimora
Looks like Kimora is back in Greenville for now. I had another good visit. Notes: thin, cute, big man made enhancements, good performance, not really GFE, CBJ (not my preference but she does it with a lot of energy so it's fairly decent).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...1/605847748569
-
12-02-25 07:10 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 238Interesting
So I been in contact wit her lately, we did snap call but I couldn't really see her face kinda dark in the room. Have anyone seen her? Pm please or I might just take the chance.
-
11-30-25 08:31 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 180Greenville
Never ceases to amaze me how talent comes and goes thru this town. A full quarter of a century later. Pretty much nothing has changed?! Only the faces. But it seemed like a few of the Sophies and her racket are gone. If anyone could "name names" she could. I swear she knew every lick in town. I should have written a book with her. But I'm fairly sure Allison-Chalmers (those who read between the lines) ALSO knew sooooo many people. It really kinda baffles me. Any one of them could connect anyone to anyone else. A lady could setup shop in Gville and be off to races within 24 hrs! I am fairly sure the Covid period did cause one of the biggest hiccups in that 25 yr period!
JV.
-
11-29-25 01:13 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 156Ginger Redhead Tattoo Girl
Met this one for a HHR for 2. 0. This girl is really thick with pretty blue eyes! Phat ass and she works out and run smh. Offered me a BBBJ and I accepted, and possibly a BBFS, but I put the little condom on anyway. Super tight grip and her head game is 💯! Really sweet, sexy, and funny too! I'll definitely hit her up when I'm in town.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...-/016743918381
-
11-28-25 20:06 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 120J Welness
J Wellness, near GSP has its "OPEN" sign lit. I haven't been inside, so I have no more information to give.









Reply With Quote






