Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41626

    Linda at Du Calme

    Saw Linda yesterday. It was my remote day to work at home, so I decided to sneak into Du Calme early in the PM gambling it would be slow and also slow at work LOL.

    Took a shower before leaving hoping that could save me some time. Texted and asked for Linda because I read some good reviews about her. I said I would be there soon and since Linda was available right now. Of course I got there and waited in a room for like 5 minutes, then Linda came in.

    First look she's pretty and petite with nice blonde hair. I'm about 5'9" and hugging her I decided to lift her up and carry her. I was only wearing my shirt and underwear so I just kinda grinded her in the air with my hard on and she liked it. Once I put her down she grabbed Junior. Right away I tried to explain that I showered at home and if she can just bring a warm towel to wipe off, then she checked jr and agreed no shower. I decided to just massage her and that really broke the ice. Guess she needed it since she pointed to certain spots or if I hit a spot she said "yes there and more" I even took my time to massage her head and guess she really needed this pampering.

    By the time I decided I needed to focus on the inner thigh area she started to get wet then reached for Junior then said I'll be back. She left the door open and saw a monger walk by. Got up to fully close the door. Anyways she came back with supplies finally.

    When she returned I handed her an extra hf and tips telling her I wanted extended to 90 mins and 2 rounds cause at this point she's super sweet and very affectionate with me. She was so happy and was really like you sure you can go twice LOL.

    Off came her clothes and Linda treated Junior and the twins like a melting ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Wow it was like if I wasn't even in the room the focus and tenderness only thing missing was her spitting on my cock.

    Once that was done she said fuck now and I'm like sure why not. She got on top for a bit then really just focused on grinding back and forth like I was hitting a good spot cause she closed her eyes and bit her lips. After she said something not sure what but I just grabbed her into Lotus and did short pumps and her head cocked back. Then dropped her into mish and since she's very short had trouble finding a good position or rhythm, but that ended up being an accidental advantage.

    As I was trying to find the right angle I would slip out and she would try to grab Junior and stick him back in. This happened like 5 times and then I noticed she would squirm and really tilt her head each time. So I went with it and did slow strokes each one slipping out completely then sticking it back in and that drove her crazy. Slowly picked up speed until I just popped. It was awesome I could feel her lips pulsating on my cock and we just hugged each other. I was about to pull out but she grabbed my ass and pushed me back in. We stayed like that for a bit and I even tried grinding and she just loved it.

    We just enjoyed the moment and hugged and made out. I rubbed her neck and it was very sensual. She said massage then number two. I'm like yes of course. I also let her know I wanted to check my work phone to see if I got any work emails. She sat next to me and then I'm like fuck the day I didn't bring my laptop in the car.

    My boss emailed me if I can do something for him asap. I was like fuck the day I didn't carry the laptop. So I either finish my session and fight traffic getting home to do something so simple and get asked why you take so long or leave right away and get home just to send him what he needs and jerk off round 2 at home LOL.

    Well did my best to explain to Linda that I had to leave. She kinda understood but she came back and gave me extra tips and hf back I was flabbergasted. I told her to keep it but she asked me to go back to see her again. So I appreciated this and I told her I would be back and would make it up to her. I think she was also ready for me to attempt a second go at it.

    Such a great girl, very sweet and sensual. Treat her well and she will return the favor.

  2. #41625
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBart  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys in from the Midwest. Read thru the forum. Need he, p finding OA. Fro what I've read things are much better here on the west coast than what we have in the Midwest. Hoping to give it a try before I leave! Thanks in advance!
    Sent you the info in DM.

  3. #41624

    Oa

    Hey guys in from the Midwest. Read thru the forum. Need he, p finding OA. Fro what I've read things are much better here on the west coast than what we have in the Midwest. Hoping to give it a try before I leave! Thanks in advance!

  4. #41623
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by ItssseddWin  [View Original Post]
    Are they upstairs? I need to give them a visit.
    They are on floor level, look for the protein work outshop, it is the largest one in the plaza on the left side if you are facing it. Upstairs is mostly just CPA tax firms.

  5. #41622

    Haven in Santa Ana

    Anyone been by there recently. I tend to be in the area random so I never get an appt to request. I had a couple bad draws the last couple times. Any tips from regulars on who to request?

  6. #41621

    Location

    Are they upstairs? I need to give them a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerrySmi123  [View Original Post]
    When I arrived at OA today, it was empty as hell, which is good; it meant I get to choose whoever I wan. Mama san Emma greets me at the door, looking great with that bod as always. For once in a blue moon, she ask me am I interested at a 3 way, I kid and ask with her +1? She laughed and said no, but with Freya and Gabby. The price seems about right and just got my notice on what my bonus this year is going to be, so why not right?

    Freya came with me first to the room to settle down, once inside we didn't get rushed into a massage or take her cloths off or anything, we just literally just sat around and chatted on that giant couch. She said she is planning to take some time off work after this tour and go to school, NGL, I am a bit sad about that, she is certainly someone I would be missed once she is gone from this rotation. A knock on the door and in comes Gabby, under the larger room's lighting, she look mighty fine, with a little bit of make up on, with a more curvy body type, in that dress that showed that ink she had on her stomach, and those nice soft C size tits. I made sure to asked how much for additional, and settled at 120 which it is fine by me, because her service made up for the extra charges. Gabby was the true MVP in this tag team, she covered all the grounds and services that is not on Freya's menu..

  7. #41620
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148

    Double action at OA with Freya and Gabby

    When I arrived at OA today, it was empty as hell, which is good; it meant I get to choose whoever I wan. Mama san Emma greets me at the door, looking great with that bod as always. For once in a blue moon, she ask me am I interested at a 3 way, I kid and ask with her +1? She laughed and said no, but with Freya and Gabby. The price seems about right and just got my notice on what my bonus this year is going to be, so why not right?

    Freya came with me first to the room to settle down, once inside we didn't get rushed into a massage or take her cloths off or anything, we just literally just sat around and chatted on that giant couch. She said she is planning to take some time off work after this tour and go to school, NGL, I am a bit sad about that, she is certainly someone I would be missed once she is gone from this rotation. A knock on the door and in comes Gabby, under the larger room's lighting, she look mighty fine, with a little bit of make up on, with a more curvy body type, in that dress that showed that ink she had on her stomach, and those nice soft C size tits. I made sure to asked how much for additional, and settled at 120 which it is fine by me, because her service made up for the extra charges. Gabby was the true MVP in this tag team, she covered all the grounds and services that is not on Freya's menu. Once we settled on what I am getting, I got a 2-girl massage by these 2 sexy mama. Which it is something I think I can get used to, where Freya may lack a bit in terms of menu options she is the type that likes to take things slow like an actual g / f, but where her patience and willingness to learn is where makes her special. After some tag team teases with a little titties slide here some kisses at my ears and some nail scratches at the nads for me to open up, Gabby wiped me down with a few wipes and start me off with a decent rim with the right amount of Tuma, bls and light tugs, while Freya stay by my side and let me finger her a bit to get her juice flowing.

    On the flip side, Freya hopped on and sat on my face while Gabby did her spectacular BBBJ with lots of DT, love the suction and the light strokes from her, before I know it, both gals switched and it is now Freya 's turn to give me oral fun and Gabby hopped on top with her trimmed kitty that is already really moist from the BJ, I like how Gabby is the more experience one and just literally give Freya BJ lessons right in front of me, telling here where to stroke and how to DT quick. I muffled I want to start while with Gabby's kitty in my mouth, cover went on and both gal went spread eagle on that bed, those pink petals are calling my name, it was a beautiful sight. I started with Freya first of course, took my time with her while with another hand in Gabby 's perfect pair of tits and DFKing her hard. Love how Gabby would kiss Freya and licks her nipple to get Freya to grips me tighter and harder. Eventually I switched to Gabby, and switched a cover, Gabby kept the momentum by holding my hard rod in her mouth and let me facefucks her a little Honestly I think Freya is tighter than Gabby, maybe it is the I got a thing for Freya talking here. I find it best to plow Gabby in Mish because her amazing pair of tits, and I just couldn't get enough of them, and Freya in k9 because she likes to be plowed slowly. When I came close Freya said she wanted a taste, so I happily pulled off the cover when I am close to finished hard in her mouth. After they clean me up, I stayed in bed with Freya while Gabby took her exit, I really enjoy hanging out with Freya, she such a sweet gal. When I realize it, I was 20 minutes over my clock, Emma not only didn't rush me she didn't even charge me for more neither, I guess time flies when you are having fun, especially with these 2 amazing gals. So I bid Freya and Gabby a farewell as I walked out with a couple of bills lighter than I came in and a empty sack but these 2 certainly left me with something to remember them by.

    House: 70.

    Offering: 150+120.

    Service: BBBJ+CIM, DT, DFK, DATY, Rim, BLS, CFS.

  8. #41619

    Moon Chu = Imago

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Is that the name of the AMP: Moon Chu or did you just made it up?
    Formerly Imago on Moulton and Ridge Route.

  9. #41618

    Delay spray

    Quote Originally Posted by Leekk1987  [View Original Post]
    I have premature ejaculation. Do you have any recommendations for effective delay ejaculation sprays?
    Promnecent delay spray available at CVS, 10 or so sprays for $20 but works like a charm. Or just wait til your 40's and remember the good 'ol days of being able to nut.

  10. #41617
    Quote Originally Posted by Leekk1987  [View Original Post]
    I have premature ejaculation. Do you have any recommendations for effective delay ejaculation sprays?
    Yes!! Stop using your hands so much!

  11. #41616
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Haven't visited DC nor GS over six months. Frequent visits to OA as it was my quiet playground and was always happy until recently. I went to DC to see the lineup: Kiki, Jenny, Linda and Peach. Wasn't really busy all available except for Linda. Kiki 8 and Jenny 9 sporting in a blk low cut top looking like a playboy bunny's shy hiding behind Peach. Kiki was my pick all natural looking sexy / flirty, maybe early 30's 5'2" 100 lb with soft almost C's with natural sag and dark nips. GFE friendly nonstop through out, excellent BJ / dt.

    Skills and love kissing LFK for me. Ten minutes enjoying watching Kiki slurping, in come Peach asks to join with her top down putting on hand on her boobs but I just wasn't into it feel like plastic and yes, she remembers me with her cat ears on her head. Politely asked for Jenny instead, this whole time Kiki never stopped sucking and I looked at her and she knotted, yes. Jenny's body is tight, she's mid 20's 5'2" on the thicker side with gorgeous MM almost D's felt really nice but she's not clean shaven and smells very nice both of them. She's snuggly in RCG then switch to CG as I was pounding from under. I always BYOC and had only one, wasn't expecting I needed two. I asked to switch, we all BT and Kiki started BBBJ before putting new hats and I asked for K9 at the end of the table and Jenny got behind me, her shyness just disappeared slapping my behind and pinching my nips, talking dirty and got me good to the finish line. Jenny went to get a hot towel wipe down as Kiki was cleaning up the mess we made. LOL..
    A smooth, fun duo like that with clear ratings and damage is super helpful. Thanks!

  12. #41615

    Summer at Garden spa

    Summer is an absolute cutie! Young, energetic, and spunky! She's short and small, but has meat on her bones. She has by far the best ass I've ever seen on an AMP provider. She's not flat like most, not flat at all!

    In the room, light fingertip touches on my back and legs, more tuma, the flip came very quickly and she started a great BBBJ, you could tell she was new as she was sooooooo eager to please, so eager that she was going very fast, I like a slower paced BJ, she took direction very well and slowed down while using her hands up and down in a circular motion, it was great! At that point Susan came in and began kissing my chest while Summer was still literally making my toes curl. They switched positions and Susan started her BBBJ and she positioned herself so I could have access to FIA and FIV while Summer kissed and licked my chest. They switched up again and after a brief BBBJ Summer put the cover on and began CG while Susan massaged my chest. Summer CG was a bit fast, she was so energetic, but again she took direction well and she switched to RCG and slowed it down, her rhythm was perfect, and watching that ass was mesmerizing. We switched to mish while Susan kissed me all over, Summer was so cute to look down to and Susan kissed my body all over while Summer told me she was a dirty little girl and how horny she was and how good my dick felt, yeah yeah I know she was acting, but it still made me feel good. Susan then asked to switch and I told her no, I was having too much fun drilling Summer, so Susan started to lick my left nipple while Summer raised up and started licking my right one. I didn't last much longer and made my deposit. Once I did Summer started these contractions and gripped my pole so tight that you could actually hear it, I mean you could hear like a squirting or gushing sound as she gripped and you could hear her juices (probably lube) come out. I raised up on my knees and she massaged the cover off. When she left to go clean up Susan started a back massage that put me to sleep, that was the best massage I've ever had, she woke me up and I felt like I'd been asleep for over an hour, Susan laughed at me and told me I was snoring really loud LOL.

    I had a great session today, Summer is outstanding. This was my first time there since yaya left and rose said that yaya would be back later next year, I'm hoping Summer is still here when yaya comes back because I want a 4 hands session with Summer and my ATF yaya.

    Stay safe.

  13. #41614

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsThis888  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place out in Tustin and happen to see this Vietnamese girl named Candy with big D size tits and nice to grab on to who used to go by Cindy at the now closed Rejuvenation Center in Costa Mesa. She was FS at her old shop. Paid the HF and was led to the room. I've been here before and it was just HJ so wasn't sure if things had changed with new ownership. So Candy gets to work with the massage then begins to tease and ask me to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS and to my surprise she said ok so it looks like this place has changed to the dark side now. She pulls out her big D size tits and begins to suck me off then puts on the cover and gets on top and begins to ride me a bit. Then I tell her to get into doggy and I just pound away like old times grabbing on to her big tits and she takes it like a champ. Blast one in the bag and clean up and I'm on my way. Not sure if she is FS for everyone, but she remembered me and took care of me like old times.
    Wow she is back, Did she say anything about opening her own shop like the one in Costa mesa?

  14. #41613
    Shill account but great erotic fiction if you like that stuff


    Posts: 25

    Candy at G&G Acu

    Thank you for those whom shared this little slice of paradise with me, this is my second time with Candy, decide to give her a proper review to share how great she is. Candy got that oval round face, real cute looking. Petite small body size got meat at all the right places, a C-D size real soft pair of mangos, a hands full of booty and that shaved pink taco that's easily get excited. After the pleasantry kisses when she got me in the room and she helped me strips down, she started me off with a real great back massage today that really hit the sweet spot. She started the teasing portion after she wipe off the oil off my back, a little kiss and cat bath with those nice soft mango slides on my back got my rod pretty hard. She scratches my nads up and it felt so great that I spread my legs apart for some more attention, so I think she took it as a signal to go for more, she wipe off my ass and went for some real nice tongue action, sorry didn't fully learned all the lingo yet, still a greenhorn at this hobby. Her tongue was able to reach some places that felt real fantastic if I may add, little suckling of the nads and few licks on the shaft of the rod got me eager to turn over for more. Once I turned to the top side, she rinses and pass me a mouth wash, while I was still rinsing, she continue to work her magic with some more catbath on the front and kiss of the neck to work her way down for a BJ on the side of the bed. While she only allow only 1 fingers in her pink taco this time, maybe I cut and trimmed my nails, she was still showing off how tight it was in there with some squeezes and grip. Her BJ was real special though, little flicker of the tip when we started and slurped her way down made my rod disappeared with each suction down, all smooth transition from head to shaft. She toss on a cover and went on top for a quick ride to get the show on the road, tight snug fit in the pink taco made sure my rod never stray far away when they wrap me in so nicely. Tried missionary and doggy and finally when I am close to finish, she ask me to finish in her mouth so I happily deposited the payload for her as she request. After she cleans me up, we cuddled a little in bed, and she cracks my knuckles for me just like our first visit. Walked me out and Angela came by gave me a kiss on the cheeks and ask me to visit them again soon.

    House fee was 60, and I tipped 160.

  15. #41612

    DC revisiting

    Haven't visited DC nor GS over six months. Frequent visits to OA as it was my quiet playground and was always happy until recently. I went to DC to see the lineup: Kiki, Jenny, Linda and Peach. Wasn't really busy all available except for Linda. Kiki 8 and Jenny 9 sporting in a blk low cut top looking like a playboy bunny's shy hiding behind Peach. Kiki was my pick all natural looking sexy / flirty, maybe early 30's 5'2" 100 lb with soft almost C's with natural sag and dark nips. GFE friendly nonstop through out, excellent BJ / dt.

    Skills and love kissing LFK for me. Ten minutes enjoying watching Kiki slurping, in come Peach asks to join with her top down putting on hand on her boobs but I just wasn't into it feel like plastic and yes, she remembers me with her cat ears on her head. Politely asked for Jenny instead, this whole time Kiki never stopped sucking and I looked at her and she knotted, yes. Jenny's body is tight, she's mid 20's 5'2" on the thicker side with gorgeous MM almost D's felt really nice but she's not clean shaven and smells very nice both of them. She's snuggly in RCG then switch to CG as I was pounding from under. I always BYOC and had only one, wasn't expecting I needed two. I asked to switch, we all BT and Kiki started BBBJ before putting new hats and I asked for K9 at the end of the table and Jenny got behind me, her shyness just disappeared slapping my behind and pinching my nips, talking dirty and got me good to the finish line. Jenny went to get a hot towel wipe down as Kiki was cleaning up the mess we made. LOL. Kiki knows I speak Chinese make the session easy and fun. I asked if I can meet Linda, now I don't know about her being a 9 maybe a 7. 5 because with her curly highlights hair looks to me more Latina then Asian and that she was shy or lowkey, completely opposite maybe because of my ethnicity, idk.

    Kiki. L8/ S9.

    Jenny. L9/ S8 because I didn't get the full session.

    Hf 60/ Kiki 160/ Jenny 120.

    Kiki seven more days don't know about the rest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape