Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 27134
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25844
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Of course they do. J girls is all I am looking at up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    JGirls will BB. It's in their culture.
    Interesting. I'd heard otherwise. Good info.

  2. #25843
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I only put in full reviews for the girls that are "worth it". Mimi is very good. Her agent only has her in NY for 1 week, so I need all you perverts to show up and keep her here. Lez do this! She is in love with me so I want to extend the DK Experience.

    Anne is such a little gossip girl. She is very smart and has I'd'ed all the top reviewers in New York. You can't believe the things that she tells me about you!
    Good thing I don't see girls that young. Thanks for your review of Mimi. My time will be limited for the rest of December, but I'll see what I can do. But also Mashiro's still here.

  3. #25842
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Canada is the forbidden fruit. So many girls come through that don't come down to the US. Even repeat JGirls will just tour Canada and then go home. So sad.

    I was a good boy this year and expect a special omakase present.

    JGirls will BB. It's in their culture.
    Damn. I wonder who it is.

    Mariko? I'm trying to think who you like and haven't been here this year.

    I excluded all girls that was here in 2025.

  4. #25841
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Of course they do. J girls is all I am looking at up there. This girl is new, never seen in Manhattan before so I hope she coes down.
    But anyway, I was just starting to look at CA chicks to see what can come down south.
    Canada is the forbidden fruit. So many girls come through that don't come down to the US. Even repeat JGirls will just tour Canada and then go home. So sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Ehh, the day after Christmas? Aren't the AMPs quiet around that time of the year?
    I was a good boy this year and expect a special omakase present.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the Canada info, but do they do BB?
    JGirls will BB. It's in their culture.

  5. #25840
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the Canada info, but do they do BB?
    Of course they do. J girls is all I am looking at up there. This girl is new, never seen in Manhattan before so I hope she coes down.

    But anyway, I was just starting to look at CA chicks to see what can come down south.

  6. #25839
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorHedonist  [View Original Post]
    Coco at sunshine wellness. Rachel at new rainbow spa). Lots if AMP providers in flushing. I assume you've done Taylor at nyaf.
    Yep seen Taylor, also been to Sunshine a few times with Coco and Ruby. Rachel is on my list, how's her greek?

    Haven't ventured into Flushing much but I'm aware of PA Michelle, anyone else noteworthy in the area?

  7. #25838
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Count down to love in 19 days. This girl gets all my lunch money.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Who is coming on 12/26? Who's that special?
    Ehh, the day after Christmas? Aren't the AMPs quiet around that time of the year?

  8. #25837
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍Canada (1 babe):
    ➕ Coconut PP-B https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/0...030-45-60mins/ $260/$300/$400/$600


    #NuclearWinter.

    #NuclearWinter.
    Appreciate the Canada info, but do they do BB?

  9. #25836
    Goddamn.

    Who gets the best talent first? West coast, east coast, or the Canucks? Usually west I bet.

  10. #25835

  11. #25834

    I am not worthy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Oh!? You don't know? I thought that you had your claws in this one as well. I'll let you know as soon as she clears customs.
    I don't have claws. I am a puppy.

    I only see them when they show up on the website. I don't get texts from girls when they are coming in unfortunately.

  12. #25833

    No jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Who is coming on 12/26? Who's that special?
    Oh!? You don't know? I thought that you had your claws in this one as well. I'll let you know as soon as she clears customs.

  13. #25832
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Who is coming on 12/26? Who's that special?
    Mrs. Clause! DK is cucking Santa! 😭.

  14. #25831
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Count down to love in 19 days. This girl gets all my lunch money.
    Who is coming on 12/26? Who's that special?

  15. #25830

    All I want for Christmas is xxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Are you in love?
    Count down to love in 19 days. This girl gets all my lunch money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape