Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 329 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the new place in Chatt, located in E Brainerd? They are running an ad on STG, I called as spoke to a lady who said they just opened. With all the uncle activity going on I wasn't too sure of how legit it is. I drove by and scoped the scene and saw some normal traffic coming and going but didn't have enough time to try it out. I'll probably test the waters here in the next week or so but was just curious if any of you have already been?
    Where you talking about rose spa.

  2. #4488

    What Place?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the new place in Chatt, located in E Brainerd? They are running an ad on STG, I called as spoke to a lady who said they just opened. With all the uncle activity going on I wasn't too sure of how legit it is. I drove by and scoped the scene and saw some normal traffic coming and going but didn't have enough time to try it out. I'll probably test the waters here in the next week or so but was just curious if any of you have already been?
    We need a name to know what place you are speaking about!

  3. #4487

    New Chattanooga Place

    Has anyone been to the new place in Chatt, located in E Brainerd? They are running an ad on STG, I called as spoke to a lady who said they just opened. With all the uncle activity going on I wasn't too sure of how legit it is. I drove by and scoped the scene and saw some normal traffic coming and going but didn't have enough time to try it out. I'll probably test the waters here in the next week or so but was just curious if any of you have already been?

  4. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    I ask and they told me no full service available a while back.
    Rose and Ross spa are 2 different places.

  5. #4485

    Scam?

    I've never heard of, or seen this ad but googled the number and this came up.

    https://www.bbb.org/scamtracker/lookupscam/1081437


  6. #4484

    Massage reviews outside of USA Sexguide for Chattanooaga / Cleveland

    Doesn't seem to be any reliable FREE reviews outside of this forum or peeps ain't wanting to share information. Other than my inbox here only things I'm not sharing is my home address, phone number, and my pictures.

  7. #4483

    Any reviewers live in Cleveland, Tn

    Quote Originally Posted by Edvis321  [View Original Post]
    To get feedback from others who have been.
    Nobody found a good massage in Cleveland Tennessee this week or has the "extras" massage disappeared like they did in Ooltewah, Athens, and Collegedale??

  8. #4482

    Deadzone

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoHunter11  [View Original Post]
    It's a tough area for sure. Sometimes you have to TOFTT and hope for the best.

    I've wondered the same. Cleveland seems to be a real dead zone for that. Might have to look towards Chattanooga.
    Yeabuidning h seems like Cleveland has AMP in the wrong location. Need a stand alone building away from strip malls.

  9. #4481

    Brittany

    Naw, e-mailing her now for info.

  10. #4480

    Rubmaps nothing new

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/cleveland-massage-parlors-tn nothing in Cleveland and very few reviews in Chattanooga so hardly worth getting a subscription to. USA sexguide seems to be the source. And speaking of reviews skip the games as well as back page and Craigslist seem to be dormant too.

  11. #4479

  12. #4478

    Safe spots?

    So what are you saying? The more visits is going to attract law enforcement?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    GQ. Would avoid seeing as they have run into law problems in the past, eyes are on them.

    Ross Spa. EXTREMELY High traffic, in my 30 minute session I heard 7 guys come in and get turned away at the door or brought in for massage, avoid at all cost honestly.

    Pine. Too close to Gaga, would be foolish.

    KStone. Probably safe, very under the radar but lack luster.

  13. #4477

    Safe Spots?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous35  [View Original Post]
    With gag closed are the others safe to visit or uncle LEO on watch.
    GQ. Would avoid seeing as they have run into law problems in the past, eyes are on them.

    Ross Spa. EXTREMELY High traffic, in my 30 minute session I heard 7 guys come in and get turned away at the door or brought in for massage, avoid at all cost honestly.

    Pine. Too close to Gaga, would be foolish.

    KStone. Probably safe, very under the radar but lack luster.

  14. #4476

    Safe spots

    With gag closed are the others safe to visit or uncle LEO on watch.

  15. #4475

    Couples Massage

    Any suggestions for a couples massage? M / F massaged by M / F.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape