Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41611
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot520  [View Original Post]
    Got an evening craving and decided to stop by in the evening. MMS greeted me and said I give you Gabby, trust me. Sure thing honey. Gave her the house fee then waited in the first room.

    In walks a tiny sexy little babe named Gabby. She's about 5'2 and barely 100 lbs so a proper spinner. Tight silver dress. Lots of make up. Legs shining and very toned. I laid out the tip for her on the little counter and waited face down. She came back with a whole baggie of things. Started with a surprisingly good massage. Because she was so small, she was using all her weight on the massage and really got the pops and aches out of my back and shoulders for a few minutes. Then of course the tease started.

    The tease was pretty good. Cat bath. Rubbing her eraser nips all across my back. She hopped off for a sec to grab wipes and wiped my ass. In my mind I'm already expecting a rim. After she cleans and wipes me, she proceeds with a very nice rim. She even pulls my ass back so I'm properly on all fours and she's rimming. Licking my balls from behind as well in the process. She spreads my legs even further to completely get underneath me and basically sucks me face up from underneath. Love it when they volunteer their way through and suck from underneath like that while you're on all fours. Her BBBJ skills were exceptional. No teeth. Lots of bls, shaft licking and eye contact. She comes out from underneath, we continue in 69 and I reciprocate a little bit.

    Onto the main act, she hops off and grabs the cover and slaps it on. Goes straight to CG and rode me so good. I just laid there and her ass control was doing all the work. Pretty impressive and got me extra turned on. Eventually she got tired and I hopped on to take control. We went through a few positions rough pounding her until completion. She was enthusiastic from greeting all the way through to completion. Fun little spinner and would definitely recommend her.

    50 + 150 (HF + Tip). Services: DFK, BBBJ, 69, rim, CFS (cg, mish, k9, prone bone).
    Do you need to call ahead? And do this place have a shower? I prefer my girls with a bit more cleanliness.

  2. #41610

    Delayed ejaculation spray

    I have premature ejaculation. Do you have any recommendations for effective delay ejaculation sprays?

  3. #41609
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsThis888  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place out in Tustin and happen to see this Vietnamese girl named Candy with big D size tits and nice to grab on to who used to go by Cindy at the now closed Rejuvenation Center in Costa Mesa. She was FS at her old shop. Paid the HF and was led to the room. I've been here before and it was just HJ so wasn't sure if things had changed with new ownership. So Candy gets to work with the massage then begins to tease and ask me to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS and to my surprise she said ok so it looks like this place has changed to the dark side now. She pulls out her big D size tits and begins to suck me off then puts on the cover and gets on top and begins to ride me a bit. Then I tell her to get into doggy and I just pound away like old times grabbing on to her big tits and she takes it like a champ. Blast one in the bag and clean up and I'm on my way. Not sure if she is FS for everyone, but she remembered me and took care of me like old times.
    Vietnamese D cups with FS? Color me interested.

    What was the damage for HF and donation?

  4. #41608

    In Tustin

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsThis888  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place out in Tustin and happen to see this Vietnamese girl named Candy with big D size tits and nice to grab on to who used to go by Cindy at the now closed Rejuvenation Center in Costa Mesa. She was FS at her old shop. Paid the HF and was led to the room. I've been here before and it was just HJ so wasn't sure if things had changed with new ownership. So Candy gets to work with the massage then begins to tease and ask me to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS and to my surprise she said ok so it looks like this place has changed to the dark side now. She pulls out her big D size tits and begins to suck me off then puts on the cover and gets on top and begins to ride me a bit. Then I tell her to get into doggy and I just pound away like old times grabbing on to her big tits and she takes it like a champ. Blast one in the bag and clean up and I'm on my way. Not sure if she is FS for everyone, but she remembered me and took care of me like old times.
    I know a couple AMPs that offer FS in Tustin now. Guess things are changing a bit. I'm usually a little concerned about LE.

  5. #41607

    5 star body & foot

    45 hr / 60 dono.

    Kiki. Fairly ok looking for a mid age lady.

    Maybe natty b's.

    Massage was mid, tease non existent, he mechanic, the two boys were up for sluprin though.

    Overall, no repeat.

    Whoever rec'd this place. You owe me.

  6. #41606
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoyjaporms  [View Original Post]
    I went to check on Du as well today. Booked the new hype Linda thanks to vietman's report.
    It's not just you, she is very quiet and to herself. She doesn't talk much at all and basically has 2 facial expressions so it is easy feel like she is not engaged in the moment. My 2nd visit with her was a little warmer, we talked a little more than the first session. I kept telling her to smile more because her smile is beautiful. She just isn't very outgoing at all, but man she is great at the sensual GFE type stuff. Oh she did the same thing with her phone with me as well, I think they have to check in or something because she jumped up and said "oh I forgot" and grabbed her phone for a minute. Her phone also kept dinging throughout my sessions, a bit of a turnoff but not enough to keep me away. I wish they would at least silence them while in session.

  7. #41605

    Tustin Bodyworks

    Checked this place out in Tustin and happen to see this Vietnamese girl named Candy with big D size tits and nice to grab on to who used to go by Cindy at the now closed Rejuvenation Center in Costa Mesa. She was FS at her old shop. Paid the HF and was led to the room. I've been here before and it was just HJ so wasn't sure if things had changed with new ownership. So Candy gets to work with the massage then begins to tease and ask me to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS and to my surprise she said ok so it looks like this place has changed to the dark side now. She pulls out her big D size tits and begins to suck me off then puts on the cover and gets on top and begins to ride me a bit. Then I tell her to get into doggy and I just pound away like old times grabbing on to her big tits and she takes it like a champ. Blast one in the bag and clean up and I'm on my way. Not sure if she is FS for everyone, but she remembered me and took care of me like old times.

  8. #41604

    Sucking??

    Ad says "Sucking". Well, did they??

    If so, covered / uncovering?

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../13297952.html

    Great place to check out. Could have went to somewhere else. But glad I met Anna. Long black hair. Mid 20's. Nice b cups. Tight ass. Will repeat.

    Total $50 for house fee half hour and gave her $140.

  9. #41603
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Same here but mine on 25 mg 8 generic for $3. My Dr. Said try to get me to switch to Cialis because they're good for 36 hrs. I'm curious if the 100 mg have a stronger side effects?
    Dosage is different for Cialis. 20 mg is equivalent to 100 mg of Viagra.

    I'd recommend 10 mg a day of Cialis to begin. Ask your Doc.

  10. #41602
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoyjaporms  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since my last report but lately I was having the itch again to get my blood pumping. Saw the trend about OA's star line up so I decided to check it out 3 days ago. I booked Freya to see what the hype is about. The place was busy because I waited for like 15 mins sitting at the chair right next to the atm. I was going to leave actually because I've been waiting for a while but mms Emma took me to a room instead maybe because she saw that I couldn't wait any longer. Got a good massage from Emma for like 10 minutes. I asked if I could just have her instead of waiting and she just gave me a smile. Then Freya came in shortly. She's tall maybe like 5'5", C cups and a model body figure. She wasn't the hype I was expecting because reports said she is really pretty. I would say she's an 8/10. To be honest, I've been liking the girls at Du simply because they are more younger and has got the looks. Back to Freya, she said we're going to switch to the bigger room and apologized for the wait because she said it's busy. Massage was average, she has scars under her breast, and tattoo on her wrist. The thing that made me say wow is her BBBJ skills. She uses a lot of her tongue twisting and drooling that made me twitch on the edge of the floor and almost bust there. I tapped her and told her it's my turn to give the favor so I made her lie down and explore her clam. She was receptive and moaning a lot. She got to the point where she almost lock my head on her thighs and twitching so I went to town. I had her on all 4's next, then missionary and then I lift her up after and this where she got her eyes big and smiled..
    Wow Linda sounds really amazing! I'll go check Du calme haha.

  11. #41601
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Crap I need to pay more attention when writing these. I hate reading one of my reviews and realizing I screwed up. Sorry guys. Last girl that came in was not Jenny, her name was Susan. My old age is catching up to me. I will pay more attention.

  12. #41600

    CiCi at LK in Orange

    New rotation at LK Moon in Orange seen a review for CC on RM and had to check it out as this is one of my go to AMPs. The RM review was spot on as CiCi was very beautiful and dressed sexy as hell with a schoolgirl skirt and a tight white top with her nips poking out. She has very well done MM Cs super soft and no scars, smelled clean and fresh, gave a great BBBJ and was vocal during DATY and CFS with lots of DFK for a nice GFE. Overall another fun time at LK. Clean as always and never a rushed session. I'd rank LK Moon as a top 3 AMP and CC as a top 10. (I know at least 1 other girl was working while I was there but I didn't meet her. Usually they have 2-3 girls working) HF= $50/$60/$70 30/45/1 HR and I left a $160 tip.

  13. #41599
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by BdsDavid  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have ever seen the same girl as the bedpage ad.
    I have seen 2 that I can remember. Angel Touch always uses real pictures and there was an Independent. That is why I said 95% are fake.

  14. #41598

    Kiki Du

    Tried to find TVM's Linda but only curly blonde seems to exist according to MMS so the hunt continues. With Mandy on vacation she said come on by so upon entering I was greeted by Kiki who I thought was really pretty and just rolled with. Kinda looked like a JAV idol I couldn't place. Kiki is probably early-mid 30's if I had to guess. Paid the HF for the hour and left her the donation and BYOC which she seemed to miss at first glance but once noticing got excited and gave me a little kiss. She asked if I wanted massage to start and I said that would be fine so did that for about 5-10 minutes before she got up and went straight for the boys for some nice BLS. Kiki has MM Bs / Cs not the best job ever honestly but her skin is flawless with a tight tummy. That transitioned into a BBBJ for another 10 minutes which she couldn't really go too DT but tried her best while moaning a lot and slobbering. I asked if she does rim but that seemed to get lost in translation. She looked up at me and said "ok I fuck you now. ".

    Don't have to tell me twice, suited up jr and she hopped on for some CG and was really getting into it bouncing up and down, I slid her down a little bit opening my legs and really let her have it as best I could which she seemed to enjoy. She asked "you cum?" No Kiki. "oh ok you fuck me now" Put her in mish with LFK then transitioned to K9 which was a nice sight. Love those little spinners. She wanted to get back on top for more CG and this time was licking me all over including my ears which was something. She started panting and shaking and Kiki said she came so then she asked me to CIM so she slid back down for more BBBJ and I told her to put that little kitty in my face so she swang a leg over and I went to town. She is very sensitive in this position so be gentle. This was pretty epic as I started FF her while eating but she was just too sensitive so now I know for next time. She had to hop off and I asked her to get down on her knees for the grand finale. 40 is a mother so after sucking the life out of me she began HJ while I put my finger in her mouth which got me to the finish line back in her mouth. It was a lot and to her credit got almost all of it after laughing and saying "too much too much".

    Ended with a blue toast and more massage with some chit chat. She has the basics down but will bust out the translator for anything complicated. MMS gave a knock at the door while Kiki got me dressed (such a nice add on), said I was so handsome and number 1, LOL sure Kiki. Kiki is very sweet and here for another 8 days. She seems a little new to the game so break her in easy.

  15. #41597
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Do you need an appointment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    After a few tough day of work, came down to OA to check out the new entries. Seems like I am a bit late to the show seeing quite a few of you mongers had already seen a few of the girls already, I was lucky I guess that I puts in the appointment for Freya, and I didn't think I needed it really, because the place was empty AF at 3. Emma opened the door as usual, got me into the big room then Freya follow right after as I am just chilling at that sofa wearing a see through brown dress. Look-wise, she is pretty much on Par with Hyuna for those who have had the chance to see her, a true beauty for those who appreciate looks over much anything else, like myself. Small resemblance of Krysten Ritter without that signature nose, long black hair, tats on her wrist, mm C but soft tities that felt like real, bald eagle kitty, and a small Asian butt. Skinny petite body frame.

    BJ+CIM: 4/5.

    CFS: 5/5.

    GFE: 5/5.

    HF: 60..
    Hi, just want to know do I need to call the place ahead of time before I go or is this a walk in welcome place? I want to give this place a try after the good read.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape