Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 44208
-
12-08-25 01:16 #41613Shill account but great erotic fiction if you like that stuff

Posts: 25Candy at G&G Acu
Thank you for those whom shared this little slice of paradise with me, this is my second time with Candy, decide to give her a proper review to share how great she is. Candy got that oval round face, real cute looking. Petite small body size got meat at all the right places, a C-D size real soft pair of mangos, a hands full of booty and that shaved pink taco that's easily get excited. After the pleasantry kisses when she got me in the room and she helped me strips down, she started me off with a real great back massage today that really hit the sweet spot. She started the teasing portion after she wipe off the oil off my back, a little kiss and cat bath with those nice soft mango slides on my back got my rod pretty hard. She scratches my nads up and it felt so great that I spread my legs apart for some more attention, so I think she took it as a signal to go for more, she wipe off my ass and went for some real nice tongue action, sorry didn't fully learned all the lingo yet, still a greenhorn at this hobby. Her tongue was able to reach some places that felt real fantastic if I may add, little suckling of the nads and few licks on the shaft of the rod got me eager to turn over for more. Once I turned to the top side, she rinses and pass me a mouth wash, while I was still rinsing, she continue to work her magic with some more catbath on the front and kiss of the neck to work her way down for a BJ on the side of the bed. While she only allow only 1 fingers in her pink taco this time, maybe I cut and trimmed my nails, she was still showing off how tight it was in there with some squeezes and grip. Her BJ was real special though, little flicker of the tip when we started and slurped her way down made my rod disappeared with each suction down, all smooth transition from head to shaft. She toss on a cover and went on top for a quick ride to get the show on the road, tight snug fit in the pink taco made sure my rod never stray far away when they wrap me in so nicely. Tried missionary and doggy and finally when I am close to finish, she ask me to finish in her mouth so I happily deposited the payload for her as she request. After she cleans me up, we cuddled a little in bed, and she cracks my knuckles for me just like our first visit. Walked me out and Angela came by gave me a kiss on the cheeks and ask me to visit them again soon.
House fee was 60, and I tipped 160.
-
12-07-25 22:53 #41612Senior Member

Posts: 513DC revisiting
Haven't visited DC nor GS over six months. Frequent visits to OA as it was my quiet playground and was always happy until recently. I went to DC to see the lineup: Kiki, Jenny, Linda and Peach. Wasn't really busy all available except for Linda. Kiki 8 and Jenny 9 sporting in a blk low cut top looking like a playboy bunny's shy hiding behind Peach. Kiki was my pick all natural looking sexy / flirty, maybe early 30's 5'2" 100 lb with soft almost C's with natural sag and dark nips. GFE friendly nonstop through out, excellent BJ / dt.
Skills and love kissing LFK for me. Ten minutes enjoying watching Kiki slurping, in come Peach asks to join with her top down putting on hand on her boobs but I just wasn't into it feel like plastic and yes, she remembers me with her cat ears on her head. Politely asked for Jenny instead, this whole time Kiki never stopped sucking and I looked at her and she knotted, yes. Jenny's body is tight, she's mid 20's 5'2" on the thicker side with gorgeous MM almost D's felt really nice but she's not clean shaven and smells very nice both of them. She's snuggly in RCG then switch to CG as I was pounding from under. I always BYOC and had only one, wasn't expecting I needed two. I asked to switch, we all BT and Kiki started BBBJ before putting new hats and I asked for K9 at the end of the table and Jenny got behind me, her shyness just disappeared slapping my behind and pinching my nips, talking dirty and got me good to the finish line. Jenny went to get a hot towel wipe down as Kiki was cleaning up the mess we made. LOL. Kiki knows I speak Chinese make the session easy and fun. I asked if I can meet Linda, now I don't know about her being a 9 maybe a 7. 5 because with her curly highlights hair looks to me more Latina then Asian and that she was shy or lowkey, completely opposite maybe because of my ethnicity, idk.
Kiki. L8/ S9.
Jenny. L9/ S8 because I didn't get the full session.
Hf 60/ Kiki 160/ Jenny 120.
Kiki seven more days don't know about the rest.
-
12-07-25 19:48 #41611Senior Member

Posts: 305Do you need to call ahead? And do this place have a shower? I prefer my girls with a bit more cleanliness.
Originally Posted by Shoot520
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 19:10 #41610Regular Member

Posts: 3Delayed ejaculation spray
I have premature ejaculation. Do you have any recommendations for effective delay ejaculation sprays?
-
12-07-25 18:59 #41609Senior Member

Posts: 28Vietnamese D cups with FS? Color me interested.
Originally Posted by WhatsThis888
[View Original Post]
What was the damage for HF and donation?
-
12-07-25 17:14 #41608Senior Member

Posts: 39In Tustin
I know a couple AMPs that offer FS in Tustin now. Guess things are changing a bit. I'm usually a little concerned about LE.
Originally Posted by WhatsThis888
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 16:30 #41607Senior Member

Posts: 1595 star body & foot
45 hr / 60 dono.
Kiki. Fairly ok looking for a mid age lady.
Maybe natty b's.
Massage was mid, tease non existent, he mechanic, the two boys were up for sluprin though.
Overall, no repeat.
Whoever rec'd this place. You owe me.
-
12-07-25 14:14 #41606Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304It's not just you, she is very quiet and to herself. She doesn't talk much at all and basically has 2 facial expressions so it is easy feel like she is not engaged in the moment. My 2nd visit with her was a little warmer, we talked a little more than the first session. I kept telling her to smile more because her smile is beautiful. She just isn't very outgoing at all, but man she is great at the sensual GFE type stuff. Oh she did the same thing with her phone with me as well, I think they have to check in or something because she jumped up and said "oh I forgot" and grabbed her phone for a minute. Her phone also kept dinging throughout my sessions, a bit of a turnoff but not enough to keep me away. I wish they would at least silence them while in session.
Originally Posted by Pinoyjaporms
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 14:02 #41605Regular Member

Posts: 6Tustin Bodyworks
Checked this place out in Tustin and happen to see this Vietnamese girl named Candy with big D size tits and nice to grab on to who used to go by Cindy at the now closed Rejuvenation Center in Costa Mesa. She was FS at her old shop. Paid the HF and was led to the room. I've been here before and it was just HJ so wasn't sure if things had changed with new ownership. So Candy gets to work with the massage then begins to tease and ask me to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS and to my surprise she said ok so it looks like this place has changed to the dark side now. She pulls out her big D size tits and begins to suck me off then puts on the cover and gets on top and begins to ride me a bit. Then I tell her to get into doggy and I just pound away like old times grabbing on to her big tits and she takes it like a champ. Blast one in the bag and clean up and I'm on my way. Not sure if she is FS for everyone, but she remembered me and took care of me like old times.
-
12-07-25 13:47 #41604Senior Member

Posts: 1067Sucking??
Ad says "Sucking". Well, did they??
If so, covered / uncovering?
DB.
Originally Posted by AlCapone2006
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:25 #41603Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 49Cialis
Dosage is different for Cialis. 20 mg is equivalent to 100 mg of Viagra.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
I'd recommend 10 mg a day of Cialis to begin. Ask your Doc.
-
12-07-25 13:19 #41602Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 44Wow Linda sounds really amazing! I'll go check Du calme haha.
Originally Posted by Pinoyjaporms
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 03:00 #41601Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Crap I need to pay more attention when writing these. I hate reading one of my reviews and realizing I screwed up. Sorry guys. Last girl that came in was not Jenny, her name was Susan. My old age is catching up to me. I will pay more attention.
-
12-07-25 00:26 #41600Senior Member

Posts: 45CiCi at LK in Orange
New rotation at LK Moon in Orange seen a review for CC on RM and had to check it out as this is one of my go to AMPs. The RM review was spot on as CiCi was very beautiful and dressed sexy as hell with a schoolgirl skirt and a tight white top with her nips poking out. She has very well done MM Cs super soft and no scars, smelled clean and fresh, gave a great BBBJ and was vocal during DATY and CFS with lots of DFK for a nice GFE. Overall another fun time at LK. Clean as always and never a rushed session. I'd rank LK Moon as a top 3 AMP and CC as a top 10. (I know at least 1 other girl was working while I was there but I didn't meet her. Usually they have 2-3 girls working) HF= $50/$60/$70 30/45/1 HR and I left a $160 tip.
-
12-07-25 00:22 #41599Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I have seen 2 that I can remember. Angel Touch always uses real pictures and there was an Independent. That is why I said 95% are fake.
Originally Posted by BdsDavid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






