Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 18364
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15844

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulenewman  [View Original Post]
    A complete nympho- although I found her "off" not sure if it is a psychological issue or just socially awkward. But def DTF.

  2. #15843

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulenewman  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her a year ago. She sent really hot photos. Wanted something like $700 or so at the time, so I passed. Maybe things have changed.

  3. #15842
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I'm declaring DC officially cooked, over with, finito. I don't know what happened, but maybe girls realized that SA was more public than they realized and that they could easily be found? I also think DC Girls are just more paranoid about perceptions, they don't want it to ruin their future career prospects, with everyone being so careerist here.

    I do think there are a good amount of girls who are UTR though, the problem with UTR is you really never know. It makes it so much harder for us. I have a UTR who started on the site, but hasn't been on for years, she's a local petite influencer / fit model. Charges a very high PPM, so I don't see her often. Curious if any of you have seen her, if that rings a bell lmk. It sucks but I think I'm sticking to her, SA in DC just hasn't delivered. Although, it seems to still be going strong in Boston, NYC, Richmond, Philly, so it may be good to use when traveling. But I think the site is cooked right now in DC. If you have any UTR leads feel free to pm me.
    Former college cheerleader? If so, yes.

  4. #15841

  5. #15840
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I've noticed a bunch of SB profiles now feature the wearing of a crucifix in one or more pictures. It's unclear to me if this is just a fashion accessory or a statement of religion.
    It's interesting to me, a committed atheist. I met a SB the other day, she was wearing her cross necklace, this is pretty common even here in southern Cal. I have also had several people comment that the dirtiest, nastiest, depraved, sex hungry SBs they have had have gone to religious colleges. I just think it is hard to predict. My current periodic smash is a 30's MILF, 3 kids, average / normal on the street, and literally would do anything in bed, and she has a cross tattoo. Just thinking about seeing her Wednesday (last time until after Christmas travel) raises my BP.

  6. #15839
    Yea, I've noticed a bunch of SB profiles now feature the wearing of a crucifix in one or more pictures. It's unclear to me if this is just a fashion accessory or a statement of religion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi  [View Original Post]
    Never met her, though I'm certainly intrigued. However, the 'Looking For' section just made me do a double-take -- "If you're someone who can laugh with me, challenge me, pray with me, and stand beside me through life's highs and lows, we'll get along just fine" .

    That's a new one, haha! Respectfully, I'm not kneeling next to my hotel bed, bowing my head in prayer, and talking to god with a SB or escort at my side. If anything, I'd rather they do all the kneeling but for a different reason.

  7. #15838

    Re: Grace (or Leah)

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else seeing Grace?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-b939522fcbc8

    DTF, truly 20 years old, beautiful, petite, flat chested, lots of fun. Would love to share notes with others who saw her.
    Never met her, though I'm certainly intrigued. However, the 'Looking For' section just made me do a double-take -- "If you're someone who can laugh with me, challenge me, pray with me, and stand beside me through life's highs and lows, we'll get along just fine" .

    That's a new one, haha! Respectfully, I'm not kneeling next to my hotel bed, bowing my head in prayer, and talking to god with a SB or escort at my side. If anything, I'd rather they do all the kneeling but for a different reason.

  8. #15837
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I'm declaring DC officially cooked, over with, finito. I don't know what happened, but maybe girls realized that SA was more public than they realized and that they could easily be found? I also think DC Girls are just more paranoid about perceptions, they don't want it to ruin their future career prospects, with everyone being so careerist here.

    I do think there are a good amount of girls who are UTR though, the problem with UTR is you really never know. It makes it so much harder for us. I have a UTR who started on the site, but hasn't been on for years, she's a local petite influencer / fit model. Charges a very high PPM, so I don't see her often. Curious if any of you have seen her, if that rings a bell lmk. It sucks but I think I'm sticking to her, SA in DC just hasn't delivered. Although, it seems to still be going strong in Boston, NYC, Richmond, Philly, so it may be good to use when traveling. But I think the site is cooked right now in DC. If you have any UTR leads feel free to pm me.
    Definitely. There's and influx of middle age women that wants 1 k or something ridiculous. Like WTF. If I want old busted women they should pay me.

  9. #15836

    DC is Done

    I'm declaring DC officially cooked, over with, finito. I don't know what happened, but maybe girls realized that SA was more public than they realized and that they could easily be found? I also think DC Girls are just more paranoid about perceptions, they don't want it to ruin their future career prospects, with everyone being so careerist here.

    I do think there are a good amount of girls who are UTR though, the problem with UTR is you really never know. It makes it so much harder for us. I have a UTR who started on the site, but hasn't been on for years, she's a local petite influencer / fit model. Charges a very high PPM, so I don't see her often. Curious if any of you have seen her, if that rings a bell lmk. It sucks but I think I'm sticking to her, SA in DC just hasn't delivered. Although, it seems to still be going strong in Boston, NYC, Richmond, Philly, so it may be good to use when traveling. But I think the site is cooked right now in DC. If you have any UTR leads feel free to pm me.

  10. #15835
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-a6fd277ed02b

    Anyone talk or have any luck with Tori? Moved to text pretty quickly here. Says she's open to ppm but preferred an allowance. 6 for just a date platonic, if we want to go somewhere private 2,500 WEEKLY, and 1,000 weekly if we're not meeting for online and texting. I played along for a bit, and mentioned that's maybe 100 k a year if we meet a few times a month is that what you're used to. Are there girls who think that's realistic at all, or do I have sucker stamped on my profile somewhere.
    No!! Where is she getting this info. She needs to look in the mirror. She's horrid. Maybe there are some thirsty guys that are willing to pay 200 to 300 to bag that thing.

    In what world is she getting this number.

  11. #15834

    Grace

    Is anyone else seeing Grace?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-b939522fcbc8

    DTF, truly 20 years old, beautiful, petite, flat chested, lots of fun. Would love to share notes with others who saw her.

  12. #15833

    I didn't want to post it but yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    At 5'3" and 170+ lbs. ? Damn! Not even close!
    Fellow bros; 3-5 max; if you want to splurge on a 10+ do it; honestly I don't really care, but that's the market. LOL at the ones that have the high asks; dm for advice, I have definitely missed out on a few, but that's part of the game!

  13. #15832

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-a6fd277ed02b

    Anyone talk or have any luck with Tori? Moved to text pretty quickly here. Says she's open to ppm but preferred an allowance. 6 for just a date platonic, if we want to go somewhere private 2,500 WEEKLY, and 1,000 weekly if we're not meeting for online and texting. I played along for a bit, and mentioned that's maybe 100 k a year if we meet a few times a month is that what you're used to. Are there girls who think that's realistic at all, or do I have sucker stamped on my profile somewhere.
    At 5'3" and 170+ lbs. ? Damn! Not even close!

  14. #15831

    Tori

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-a6fd277ed02b

    Anyone talk or have any luck with Tori? Moved to text pretty quickly here. Says she's open to ppm but preferred an allowance. 6 for just a date platonic, if we want to go somewhere private 2,500 WEEKLY, and 1,000 weekly if we're not meeting for online and texting. I played along for a bit, and mentioned that's maybe 100 k a year if we meet a few times a month is that what you're used to. Are there girls who think that's realistic at all, or do I have sucker stamped on my profile somewhere.

  15. #15830

    Search with last 12 characters of URL

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Damn I only searched on her current name. Drove all the way deep into to dc to meet her. She's OK looking. We had agreed on 500.

    She said she's hungry so we walk somewhere to eat. She wants to get a coffee first. I let her pay for it figured ill pay for lunch and the 500 for everything else. She gets pissed I let her buy her own coffee. Starts acting weird then says it's not going to work out. Even though I drove a long way I was OK with it because I could just sense it wasn't going to be a great session.

    Too bad I missed out on her hot friend from a few years ago.
    Search using the last 12 characters of the profile URL, not just the username because that can change at any time. "45105e6d2451". (Don't include the spaces, for some reason the forum auto adds them in, just copy/paste from the URL)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape