Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 27128
-
12-07-25 21:01 #25838Senior Member

Posts: 1727
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Ehh, the day after Christmas? Aren't the AMPs quiet around that time of the year?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 20:47 #25837Senior Member

Posts: 238Appreciate the Canada info, but do they do BB?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 20:34 #25836Senior Member

Posts: 163Goddamn.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Who gets the best talent first? West coast, east coast, or the Canucks? Usually west I bet.
-
12-07-25 20:19 #25835Senior Member

Posts: 4755I want this bimbo
-
12-07-25 19:03 #25834Senior Member

Posts: 4755I am not worthy
I don't have claws. I am a puppy.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
I only see them when they show up on the website. I don't get texts from girls when they are coming in unfortunately.
-
12-07-25 18:57 #25833Senior Member

Posts: 4095No jinx
Oh!? You don't know? I thought that you had your claws in this one as well. I'll let you know as soon as she clears customs.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 18:57 #25832Senior Member

Posts: 163Mrs. Clause! DK is cucking Santa! 😭.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 18:49 #25831Senior Member

Posts: 4755Who is coming on 12/26? Who's that special?
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 18:16 #25830Senior Member

Posts: 4095All I want for Christmas is xxxx
Count down to love in 19 days. This girl gets all my lunch money.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 15:15 #25829Senior Member

Posts: 1026BBFS Latinas and Mika's Return
Whoa, looks like NY Angel Spa convinced a few Latinas to do BBFS?
https://nyangelspa.com/view/19001
https://nyangelspa.com/view/20688
Penelope has a video on her page which shows her body and face, pretty much body is spot on and face is a little worse without the photoshop on her pics. I'm terrified Karla's pics are totally fake, the pics make her look like she's in her early 20's but there's very little chance a hot 22 yo Latina is offering up bare anal. That's the territory of 25 or 40 yo Chinese ladies.
Also, Mika is back from last year around this time. Super cute Jgirl with fairly thick booty for an Asian, and decent MM tits. Great service, super into the sex. Was at RS8 last year too.
-
12-07-25 15:03 #25828Senior Member

Posts: 1026Damn, hard for me to get to NYC this week. Is she leaving next Sunday, Dec 14? Any idea which city is next on her tour? Hopefully DC LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Who are the other two members of the 3 musketeers?
-
12-07-25 13:32 #25827Senior Member

Posts: 4755Like the girls we fuck.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:18 #25826Senior Member

Posts: 4095I do all my best work at night!
Originally Posted by JstlMX
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:17 #25825Senior Member

Posts: 4095Pay attention
I only put in full reviews for the girls that are "worth it". Mimi is very good. Her agent only has her in NY for 1 week, so I need all you perverts to show up and keep her here. Lez do this! She is in love with me so I want to extend the DK Experience.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Anne is such a little gossip girl. She is very smart and has I'd'ed all the top reviewers in New York. You can't believe the things that she tells me about you!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 11:06 #25824Senior Member

Posts: 163She got him dick bound. He wrote the review with quill and ink under candlelight first.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




